Rate Anamika out of 5: 1.5/5
                Favorite character in the show: Anamika
                   Worst character of the show: Chhavi
         How would you want it to end: Anamika and Jeet's union
            Are you happy that it's finally ending?: Of Course
                Things you enjoyed in the forum: fun posts
Things you will miss: fun posts and interaction with other members
             Memorable member in the forum: lots of them
Other forums you visit: Arjun, Saraswatichandra and Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon?...Ek Baar Phir
Forum words to everyone: Don't argue and respect other people's opinions.

Edited by Cshafkat - 06 September 2013 at 11:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Misek-romaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anamika Members Slam Book (Page 2)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Haila Shocked so many butterflies Shocked lagta hai show dekh dekh k din mein stars nazar aa hi gaye hain humari Mod ko WinkLOL

Name: All knows  Romail
 Birthday: gift milega kya? CoolLOL its 16th of march...m 103 years older as my IF profile says ROFL
Zodiac sign Pieces Smile
Rate Anamika (show) out of 5 stars 1 for Anamika 
Favourite character of the showAnamika Tongue
Worst character of the show All humans mostly lead females Ouch
how would you want the show to end I want Anamika giving up from her pagalpanti herself without being forced by any human Smile
Are you happy that the show is ending finally Lo bhala yeh b pochne ki baat hai...party mano Party
Things you enjoyed in the forum Comments on me and my work and mostly stupid arguemnets with Raj LOL
Things you will miss in the forum Finding logic in illogical show LOL
Most memorable person in the forum:  (dont count Deshu coz woh chahe b to she cant run away from me Embarrassed) All excludind Rano fans, see am open LOL 
Other forums you visit PKYEK Tongue
Words to all in the forum Cya soon on other forumWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cshafkat_Mayonnaise_..Bournville..jenny156-Misek-

..Bournville..

Coolbie

..Bournville..

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Most memorable person in the forum:  (dont count Deshu coz woh chahe b to she cant run away from me Embarrassed
same goes to you, isilye maine bas yehi question unanswered choda tha LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RK_Ki_Biwi-romaila

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
                                       Name  Sonam
                                    Birthday January 28
                                  Zodiac signAquarious
                  Rate Anamika (show) out of 5 stars 1
                     Favourite character of the show Chiku ,,,,Wink
                       Worst character of the show All the characters except Chiku ..Embarrassed
                  how would you want the show to end Who cares??Sleepy
            Are you happy that the show is ending finally Happy .. m super-duper happy ...Dancing
                     Things you enjoyed in the forum fights with Rano n chavi fans ..LOL
                     Things you will miss in the forumfriends..Smile (I already left the forum ..miss u guys lots)Cry
                  Most memorable person in the forum  All...
                         Other forums you visit Na bole tum ...Smile
                       Words to all in the forum hope to see u guys on other forum Hug...there was a time when this forum was one of my favourites  ...Unhappy 

Edited by -babyblue- - 06 September 2013 at 1:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Mayonnaise_..Bournville..-Misek-

_Mayonnaise_

_Mayonnaise_

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged

Wow Simmy, that's great we're having a slam book section on the forum. I was longing for this.Will really miss you all a lot!CryCry

Name: CouchPotatoes
                                    Birthday: 7th July
                                  Zodiac sign: Cancer
                  Rate Anamika (show) out of 5 stars : Well for 1st part -3 stars and for the 2nd part - not applicableLOLLOL
                     Favourite character of the show : Well ofcourse its Ana
                       Worst character of the show: Jasleen
                  how would you want the show to end : Actually I wanted it to take a twisted end but sadly its not possible with our CVS.!!!!
            Are you happy that the show is ending finally : Actually I'm longing for it to practically end and say adieu...
                     Things you enjoyed in the forum: Romi's hilarious and made you into thinking posts and Simmy constantly reminding me of the updates!!!SmileSmileWink[ really she has tolerated me for long...LOLLOL]
                     Things you will miss in the forum : Same as above and ofcourse everybody making such fun while in the ending celebrations.{ actually it's exact opposite in other forums!!Big smile]
                  Most memorable person in the forum : All of my amigos - Simmy, dishu, Romi, Munia, etc...etc

Other forums you visit : C.I.D and Harry Potter and many more...
                       Words to all in the forum : Don't forget to hear my speech on the final day. Till then have fun and enjoy the ending!!Cry
And I hope we'll meet soon - Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna...SmileSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Misek-MUNIASTUART-RK_Ki_Biwi-romaila

Post Reply New Post

Go to top