Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

fierceorchid

fierceorchid

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
As much as the pairing of Soham and Gauri is cute, would it really be a functional marriage?

Gauri is an educated girl from a middle class family. She has worked hard to get to where she is today. It would only seem fair for her if she did get a husband who would take of her and be with her while being on her level.

Soham on the other is not educated and doesn't have a proper job. Marriage doesn't work simply on love. Hopefully this situation will help him realize that he needs to step up his game. Soham is fortunate to have a strong support group (his family) that if he desired, he could get a bit of education completed and start a business or anything of the sorts.

Just my thoughts...

Edited by devashree_h - 10 September 2013 at 11:16am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazmaree16sharmilaprasadRosieCBrokengirlmsleeadittymachar13abhilan97Nirjhor105onirfanssoniiyaafarabiShaktifanSwatiPerfangel5655FreshDaisy-Eris-Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Soham and Gauri insight W Pg.11" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soniiyaa

Goldie

soniiyaa

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Sachin became a suitable match for gauri bc he was given the opportunity to learn in the schools he was sent to and of course was given the chance to live in a upper class family (financially) so he obviously learned the correct manners etc.

Soham wasnt given this chance although he had every right to as does every child. Soham is unsuitable due to environment that he was raised in

Now if soham had been given the chance to get proper schooling etc (not the lessons by teju and archu) perhaps today soham would have also been suitable. This would have worked if armaan gave this chance to soham when he accepted them as their family.

I know soham has a past of a gunda but to plays devils advocate here just for fun... What would people say of gauri marrying the illgetimate sachin?

I mean sachin is a part of D family and the illgetimate issue is one of the past and due to unfortunate events (sachin senior death) but isnt sohams past also due to unforunate events also?

Im not disagreeing with u, just trying to give my opinion on the comparisons between the brothers.

Edited by soniiyaa - 04 September 2013 at 2:04pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NAVITfierceorchidneteche_crajvtaRangeelaalittoosampliphyJShivAadatSeMajboorAshlaikapallavi25ashfaque2012

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Archana Manav have failed completely as parents where Soham is concerned! As a parent, I can insist that its a parent's responsibility to ensure that the child gets a proper upbringing and a good education so he/she can be independant and successful in life!
 Archana was careless, hence Varsha kidnapped Soham and brought him up as a gunda/ganwar/illiterate hoodlum!
 Varsha claims to love Soham yet she destroyed his future!
 Archu claims to love Soham, but she does nothing to give him a proper education so he can join his dad's business as his heir.
 Manav educated all his other kids but doesnt bother abt Soham and lets him lift boxes at a grocery store! COMPLETELY INSANE PARENTING! Dead
If Ekta wants to show that its all abt humble beginnings, since Manav started out as a car mechanic, then why did Manav send Sachin to law school? Why did he educate Teju and Ovi? Why not let them work at Applebee's or TGI Friday's in Canada, just to let them have humble beginnings and work their way through college? Why did he pay for their education but refuses to pay for Soham's? Ouch
Its no fault of Soham's that he was a gunda, that he is uneducated! Its his parents fault, its Varsha's fault! So if Gauri rejects Soham because of his literacy level, then its totally unfair to him. But if she doesnt love him, then I dont expect her to accept him just because he loves her! 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

maree16fbadhan13NAVITfierceorchidTanuja1Asha_AshVikhotfingersmachar13sweet_taniarajvtatrinichickNirjhor105JShivasharithviklittoosbrat2008AadatSeMajboornyxxashfaque2012

fierceorchid

fierceorchid

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
I believe that Sachin being the illegitimate child wouldn't have that big of an impact because now that is a well known and well earning lawyer, people wouldn't mind letting that slip. He has worked hard and became independent and successful. That is all that most people will see. 
It is completely Varsha's fault for the lack of education Soham has. If I am correct, didn't Varsha get education and also worked at a bank? She also has good English skills so I see no reason why she wouldn't teach Soham the basics at the least. Due to her selfish reasons, she did ruin Soham as we see him now. 

Soham has been with the Deshmukhs for quite a while now. He has shown interest to learning English so wouldn't it be in Archana and Manav's interest to atleast get him a tutor to learn? They really step it up. Understandable that they couldn't educate Soham when he was a child but it's still not too late. 

They're waiting for him to be magically hit by another wealthy person who can lift him up and give him the easy card into wealth...so it seems. 

I agree that it would be sad if Gauri doesn't accept Soham because of his literacy level. At them same time I hope she doesn't married and end up having to compromise because of love. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Asha_AshVikdiana72soniiyaaNirjhor105pallavi25ashfaque2012

FreshDaisy

IF-Sizzlerz

FreshDaisy

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Totally agree!
Gauri-Soham's pairing would have been a total mismatch and so unrealistic..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Brokengirlsweet_taniaShaktifanSwatiDabulls23

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Like Eliza Dolittle was tutored by Professor Higgins in My Fair Lady, she transformed from a foul-mouthed Cockney flower seller to a sophisticated High Society Lady, similarly someone cultured and educated like Gauri could transform Soham into a cultured, polished gentleman! Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NAVITRangeelaasiliya21machar13soniiyaaAadatSeMajboorashfaque2012

FlawlessAshvik

IF-Rockerz

FlawlessAshvik

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Soham may be iliterate, but what matters is mentality!
Even Manav was once very poor, but now he is big buisnessman!
At least in PR, you can expect Soham to turn milionare overnigiht! So I don't think this is the major concern for the cvs. They may suddenly show Soham rich tomorrow but the triangle is gonna continue! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

siliya21soniiyaaasharithvikAadatSeMajboorpallavi25ashfaque2012

soniiyaa

Goldie

soniiyaa

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Thats what im saying, if sachins legitmacy can be forgotten as hes educatrd and a lawyer now i think had armaan or varsha educated soham, he would be just as a suitable match for Gauri.

I think varsha didnt educate him bc she was scared someone will recognize or find out abt him as he was a missing child :/

Armaan shud have def hired a suitable tutor and educated their son once he became a part of the family. This is their fault now.

Soham is just the result of the cirumstances.

Just as sachins past can be forgotten i think sohams past cud be forgotten if he had chance to be educated etc. regardless hes set to inherit millions from his father.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fierceorchidsiliya21trinichickNirjhor105JShivpallavi25ashfaque2012

Post Reply New Post

Go to top