Amita ka Amit

Reasons to hit the Chaska Meter for 4/9/11

lily.lotus.rosy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello friends, what according to U are the reasons to hit the Chaska meter?
❤️ A2 lovey-dovey discussions..Amit saying "main aapke saath puri duniya ghumna chahta hu fir jab humare baby ayenge to use har khushi dena chahta hu ".😊

❤️A2 cute hug😳😳

❤️Amita's hilarious dialogue " Amit mera 5 kg wazan badh gaya "😲😲

❤️Amita running to various medical shops but buys antacid instead of pregnancy kit.😆

❤️Amit disclosing the reality to Phalguni " Hume do saal tak baby nahi chahiye ".

❤️Ammu's maha declarion " Amit I'm PREGNANT" & Amit's million dollar expression!😲😲😲

❤️Awesome confused expression of A2 about the upcoming baby & AMit trying to pacify crying Amita.. " isme rone ki kya baat hain"

To  my dear friends if u have any other reason to hit the CM please kindly mention . Please please do hit the Chaska Metre as many times as u want. Thank You!!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
❤️ A2 lovey-dovey discussions..Amit saying "main aapke saath puri duniya ghumna chahta hu fir jab humare baby ayenge to use har khushi dena chahta hu ".😊

❤️A2 cute hug😳😳

❤️Ammu's maha declarion " Amit I'm PREGNANT" & Amit's million dollar expression!😲😲😲

❤️Awesome confused expression of A2 about the upcoming baby & AMit trying to pacify crying Amita.. " isme rone ki kya baat hain"

mere liye toh yahi aaj ke reasons hain... pehla scene bhot cute thaa.. the expressions amit was giving when amita was telling her looong list to do things... 😆😆 ek dam mazedaar... 

A2 ki hug toh hame hamesha hi pyaari laggti hai.. 😃😃 

Aur wo maha scene toh kammal ka thaa yaar... l loved every expression of nishad and every dialogue between A2... both faking the happiness for each other's sake.. waahhh.. 👏👏

grintson thumbnail
And awsome blossom points highlighted by you lily.. well done 👍🏼
Originally posted by: grintson

❤️A2 cute hug😳😳

mere liye toh yahi aaj ke reasons hain... pehla scene bhot cute thaa.. the expressions amit was giving when amita was telling her looong list to do things... 😆😆 ek dam mazedaar... 

A2 ki hug toh hame hamesha hi pyaari laggti hai.. 😃😃 

Aur wo maha scene toh kammal ka thaa yaar... l loved every expression of nishad and every dialogue between A2... both faking the happiness for each other's sake.. waahhh.. 👏👏

Agreed each & every word of urs Aman...kya expression tha...Chandni did well but Nishad was awesome...his shocked face suddenly brushed away with a confused fake smile...ufff too good Nishad! Kudos!! Aur hug ka kya kehna bole to mast n bindaass😉 Great reason to hit the CM Aman👏
Originally posted by: grintson

And awsome blossom points highlighted by you lily.. well done 👍🏼

grintson thumbnail
arey yaar.. baakki sab log  khan gaye..!! 
Indu, Aanaya, Pammy, Pankita, Nita etc etc aajaao yaar😭😭😭
grintson thumbnail
indu toh nahi ayegi aaj.. uske ghar me aaj pooja thee naa.. aaj kafi guests hai ghar me... 
Ohh..waise Aman..tune notice ki abhi tak ek bhi TB article nahi aaya😭
grintson thumbnail
haan yaar.. ek bhi nahin.. aise toh nahi chalega... ranking pakka drop ho jaegi.. hume activity increase karni hogi...