Amita ka Amit

Rate today's episode 04/09/2013

Poll Question: How was today's episode ?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [33.33%]
5 [55.56%]
1 [11.11%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

lily.lotus.rosy

IF-Dazzler

lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Hello Amitians,Smile...aj ka taza khabar..." Ammu ke pet mein nanhi si jaan aur isse hain A2 pareshan" Friends & folks here r the quick highlights for all of u...
1) A2 discussing about their future plans & a very loving husband Amit assures that before baby planning they will hang out & visit all over the world like Thailand, Europe, Manali etc & Amita gets super excited  plans her holidays & hugs Amit.Embarrassed
2) Tina & Riya starts conspiring about baby planning Angry& asks Riya to deliver the first baby of Shah household who will be more laadla. Riya says that it is not possible for her to get pregnant now as Rohan is away. Amita enters their room asking for Tina's weighing machine. Tina says that she doesn't look fat but Amita says she is feeling heavy & Tina says she might be pregnant..Confused.Amita clearly states that she doesn't want baby for 2 years & asks that she doesn't reveal the same to Phallu. Tina & Riya are relieved!Dancing
3)Amita checks her body weight which has increased & gets disturbedShocked Amit is bust booking tickets to Thailand. Amita checks the calender date & realises something ( guess U all understood what I'm talking about ). Amita calls Kajal asking how one takes pregnancy test. Kajal advises her to but a pregnancy kit.Wink
4) Amita runs from pillar to post to different medical shops & finally manages to buy a pregnancy kit.Thumbs Up
5) Amit comes home & Phallu talks about the 'naam karan ceremony" of that relative & also asks about Batuk's child. Amit says the child is problematic. Amit further says Phallu that they don't want child for 2 years  & Phallu is upset.Ouch
6) Amita calls Amit to her room & declares " I'm pregnant". Amit is utterly shockedShockedShocked & Amita profusely crying thinking Amit is unhappy.Cry Amit gives a fake smile & says to Amita that its ok. They both keep on asking each other whether they r ok or not & both give fake replies.Confused
7) A2  are not able to sleep. Next morning A2 plan to spill the beans of Amita's pregnancy in front of the family. Phallu excitedly enters room to give the Thailand tickets to A2 & says she has no problem if they plan baby later. Amita was about to say something but Amit ignored his mom & went away.Disapprove Phallu becomes upset & leaves the room. OuchRiya is very happy at Phallu's annoyence.Angry
Precap : Both A2 discuss about their apprehension of becoming parents. They both agree that they r more nervous than happy & decide to tell this news a week later once they overcome the shock.Smile
Mera vishesh tippani : Over all a nice episode. Thumbs UpCB weighing 59 kgs is too hard to believeLOL.. Nishad's acting was excellent as usual. So friends please rate the episode & share your valuable points of vieews. Thank U!!Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

roshrockkssGauri22ragayarishonarachelaanaya16grintson

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rate today's episode 04/09/2013" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

grintson

IF-Rockerz

grintson

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
ATTENTION 
This is to bring in notice of everyone visiting this thread that i have requested for Nishad's interviews and TB articles on Tellybuzz forum.. but not everybody is posting there... Guyss if u want to know your nishad better then kindly Follow the Link and post your request there.. 

Edited by grintson - 04 September 2013 at 10:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rishonarachellily.lotus.rosy

lily.lotus.rosy

IF-Dazzler

lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Thanks once again Aman for bringing this post to our notice!! Friends please post your request for getting TB articles for Nishad.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

grintson

grintson

IF-Rockerz

grintson

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Well.. it was a good episode again.. Needless to say, Nishad rocked again with his superb expressions in the BIG NEWS scene.. how very well he portrayed the mixed confused feelings of Amit.. Amit was shocked, nervous and I-don't-know-what-to-say types.. This was the highlight scene of today's episode and executed flawlessly by chandnish...ClapClap I loved it that both were trying to convince each other that they are ok with the news for each other's happiness sake.. So all my 9 points goes to this scene only.

I also liked that phallu changed her mind and acted wisely. Though ab bahot der ho gayi daadi g..

i have deducted one point for the reason that i cant digest that A2 knew nothing of family planning !! Its clear from their convo that they dint use precautions .. !! how very ignorant inspite of being so educated.. 

lily.lotus.rosy

lily.lotus.rosy

IF-Dazzler

lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by grintson

Well.. it was a good episode again.. Needless to say, Nishad rocked again with his superb expressions in the BIG NEWS scene.. how very well he portrayed the mixed confused feelings of Amit.. Amit was shocked, nervous and I-don't-know-what-to-say types.. This was the highlight scene of today's episode and executed flawlessly by chandnish...ClapClap I loved it that both were trying to convince each other that they are ok with the news for each other's happiness sake.. So all my 9 points goes to this scene only.

I also liked that phallu changed her mind and acted wisely. Though ab bahot der ho gayi daadi g..

i have deducted one point for the reason that i cant digest that A2 knew nothing of family planning !! Its clear from their convo that they dint use precautions .. !! how very ignorant inspite of being so educated.. 
First of all I must appreciate U Aman for this extremely well written analysis!!  ClapHow wonderfully U have expressed how U have given the points.Thumbs Up Really that Shock & then its recovery was extremely well executed by the leads though according to me Nishad was better & more natural!Star Well dear I'm still not convinced with the pregnancy track & it is a blooper Aman which u very correctly pointed out that that ispite of the fact that A2 were not ready for a baby, they did not use any precaution even being so educated & adult. This can't be digested!Smile

grintson

grintson

IF-Rockerz

grintson

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
yes lilly... Nishad was indeed better and is always one step further to CB... and i know about your doubts as to this track dear.. but we did what we could.. lets keep our hopes high... and haan yaar.. A2 ki convo se toh yai laga  muje ke they dint use precautions at all... 

amu dint know about home pregnancy test ( jab ki iski ad roz aati hai tv par ) and she was so hesitant in asking for it to chemist.. then how come v can believe k she was using contracepts... or one defending point can be that they were using traditional method of avoiding baby... 

lily.lotus.rosy

lily.lotus.rosy

IF-Dazzler

lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by grintson

yes lilly... Nishad was indeed better and is always one step further to CB... and i know about your doubts as to this track dear.. but we did what we could.. lets keep our hopes high... and haan yaar.. A2 ki convo se toh yai laga  muje ke they dint use precautions at all... 

amu dint know about home pregnancy test ( jab ki iski ad roz aati hai tv par ) and she was so hesitant in asking for it to chemist.. then how come v can believe k she was using contracepts... or one defending point can be that they were using traditional method of avoiding baby... 

Yaar class X ki biology lessons yaad dila diLOLLOL it was quite stupid ki aj ki generation ki hoke Ammu doesn't knw of pregnancy kits & also emergency contraceptive pills jiske adds to itne aate hain ki shayad meri 12 yrs ki niece ko bhi pata hoBig smile...mujhe bahut stupid laga yaarTongue..traditional method se agar galati ho bhi gayee to emergency pills to thi na..par nahi Ammu ko to bas pregnant hona hi tha!Angry Nyakaa!!

grintson

grintson

IF-Rockerz

grintson

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
yaar ek cheez aur ni samajh me aayi... amit said that date was 12.. so that means Aug 12... Shocked toh kya aka humse almost one month peeche chal raha hai..!! ya phir this scene was shot in aug... !! both the cases are strange... 

lily.lotus.rosy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top