•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Sandhya " Suraj visited goldsmith place to get the manhoos jewelry set polished or whatever. By any chance did they let all the workers leave before them? ke bhai aap log jao hum dono  taala maar de te hai. Shouldn't there be someone closing their workshop after they left and take steps downstairs incase of power failure?! Suddenly that building gone isolated and to think of it, the building has tenants or owners as goldsmiths, shouldn't there be some kind of security. Height of carelessness in writing.

Originally posted by qbeeloved

Sandhya " Suraj visited goldsmith place to get the manhoos jewelry set polished or whatever. By any chance did they let all the workers leave before them? ke bhai aap log jao hum dono  taala maar de te hai. Shouldn't there be someone closing their workshop after they left and take steps downstairs incase of power failure?! Suddenly that building gone isolated and to think of it, the building has tenants or owners as goldsmiths, shouldn't there be some kind of security. Height of carelessness in writing.

Welcome to the land of DUMBNESS where CV's live and want you to live as well🤣
That is DABH.
The lift travels for one day to cross some floors.
The people in that building are suddenly kidnapped by aliens ðŸ˜†
i agree, that CVs wanted to get SURYA stuck in elevator while showing what is happening in RM and yesterday they accomplished all that with everyone on RP other than bhabasa defending them...
However, the CVs forgot that we are not that dumb to realize their mistake in all this, I mean come on there is no one left in the building and what happened to the shop keeper workers...

This is yet another over the top dramatic portrayal of DABH nothing else, I am just annoyed at these because this is nothing more than crazy dragging to fill in the episodes and tracks...

you all can disagree with me, but this is just my 2 cents in the discussion...  
Oh please. Our CVs are tired writing logical things🤣 So let them... Who doesn't like a 'change'?

@hema di- also the aliens reached earth with a mission to destroy complete RP. Knowing this, Bhabho appoints Sandy to investigate on aliens. Finally Sandy fights, aliens run away with their life (that must be because Meenudi tried to sell Saadis to alien beendinis also) and finally Bhabho takes SoorYa back. Oh. I'll enjoy watching this.
Originally posted by -Jamy-

Oh please. Our CVs are tired writing logical things🤣 So let them... Who doesn't like a 'change'?
(that must be because Meenudi tried to sell Saadis to alien beendinis also)
🤣
Originally posted by timepass

Welcome to the land of DUMBNESS where CV's live and want you to live as well🤣

lol
Elevator part was somewhat dragged for so long ..Rathi house wasted the whole epi talking about Surya 
rotfl..never thought about that..