My prediction on ZoYaan track..NOTE on page-4

-Astrid- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everyone,i've just become a senior member n this is the first topic i'm posting in IF ðŸ˜Š

Well,everybody seems to be heartbroken at the upcoming twist as shown in today's SBB/SBS.Even i'm too sad😭 that my favourite ASYA r going to separate again.

Here is something that came to my mind after watching the promo scenes n pics-Zoya comes to know something about what happened in the doll factory years ago(about razia may be)n that her ammi's death nd/or Rashid is connected to that incident n she n ayaan makes up a plan to find out the truth n expose the culprits.They pretend 2 have got married in front of everyone,when no marriage actually happens,so that zoe can enter siddiqui mansion.

I think the cvs want 2 clear everything about zoya's past before ASYA get married(FINALLY😭)

It's totally a prediction guys as i think the cvs can't be fool enough to get zoyaan married looking at the TRPs n the no. of ASYA fans.

Please share ur views on this.😊
P.S.-If zoyaan actually happens,even i'm going to stop watching the only serial i watch😭
Edited by ap3h7u - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DancingBell thumbnail
DEAR IF THAT IS THE POINT ONLY ZOYAAN WILL HAPPEN NA HW CUM THAT ASAD AND TANVEER GET PAIRED? Edited by aksasya - 10 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
No zoyaan .i still in shock
RAJLUVRIYA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hope your prediction come true. I am not able to see ayan zoya in one frame. But if this happen thoda rahat milega

Originally posted by: aksasya

DEAR IF THAT IS THE POINT ONLY ZOYAAN WILL HAPPEN NA HW CUM THAT ASAD AND TANVEER GET PAIRED?

same confused 
i think Asad revanged😡😡

Originally posted by: AAK0007

Hope your prediction come true. I am not able to see ayan zoya in one frame. But if this happen thoda rahat milega

Agree With U
-Anitha- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hope ur prediction come true.. Bt gul madha always different.. So lets see how it's going to unfold... wat our frustrated asad will do when he come to know abt the zoyaan in future... Bt i lost my confident in asya nikha.. Impossible asya forever due to destiny..
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am not sure how ZOYAAN comes about but as for Asad and Tanveer...I think Billo rani will blackmail Asad into marrying her. She will threaten to reveal the fact that Imran is the father of her baby. To save Najma heartache, Asad may marry Billi!!
I will HATE it is this happens! It is worse than ZOYAAN! 

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I am not sure how ZOYAAN comes about but as for Asad and Tanveer...I think Billo rani will blackmail Asad into marrying her. She will threaten to reveal the fact that Imran is the father of her baby. To save Najma heartache, Asad may marry Billi!!

I will HATE it is this happens! It is worse than ZOYAAN! 

Agree Worse than Zoyaan😡😡
ruhiluvzaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i hope same 
but not ZOYAAN if this happend i m also not watch qubool hai