Users

Frequent Posters

Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

Wow, of all punishments...taking down bday thread ofn SI and BS works .. ðŸ˜†

The fandom is an insane world..

That threat and emotional black mailing of birthday thread  is epic and hilarious one ðŸ¤£ , 
we will witness interesting, intense fighting in between all fan groups in future , earlier whenever there is some fun post of BS  by critics group , they shows emotional rage and bully moderators , now it is their turn ðŸ˜†
LeadNitrate thumbnail
BD zeph RTH I do like sheldon penny, and not just sibiling, but makers r so set in making LP and SA canon, I dont want any ulat pulat in last season. Now offcourse if it extends to one more season and I hope to god it will.
Some of the best interactions of TBBT has come from Sheldon Penny.,

P: Just say Leonard and I are not seeing each other
S: but you guys see each other all the time, the only parameter that has varied is the coitus.
P: you are coitussing with me ren't you.
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail

3 idiots released in 1800 screens and 2 languages collected 203 cr.

chennai express released in 3600 screens and 10+ languages collected 220 cr

Just found this out..

Originally posted by: LeadNitrate

BD zeph RTH I do like sheldon penny, and not just sibiling, but makers r so set in making LP and SA canon, I dont want any ulat pulat in last season. Now offcourse if it extends to one more season and I hope to god it will.

Some of the best interactions of TBBT has come from Sheldon Penny.,

P: Just say Leonard and I are not seeing each other
S: but you guys see each other all the time, the only parameter that has varied is the coitus.
P: you are coitussing with me ren't you.

WHAT..they r ending it? season 6 it wud be rt? or 7..

will Parson..he is a genius..

I actually watched star trek only cauz of him..and was so amazed to see the nuances of vulcans specially the original spock that he captured...epic..😆

its so much more easy to enjoy all star trek jokes..😆

its ending..oh no! 

PS: Can someone tell me what's with quoting? i thot quoting sends that email alert to the person quoted..that someone replied to them..😆..is it a bad thing?..y do fans specially on JDJ keep cribbing that they were quoted

Tech and me don't see eye to eye
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: LeadNitrate

So I finally managed to buy some of the advaita songs on amazon. those who like classical music in a modern way, the fushion is really good, the lead vocalist has an amazing trained voice, also the english singer has good diction

worth having
 Thanks coke studio for introducing them to me

I found one of their albums on Spotify .. Grounded in Space.
Songs like this make me wish I could learn Kathak .. but then again modern dance should be awesome is awesome with these songs.

Thanks! I am into my classical fusion mood while coding these days.
Did you check out the carnatic fusion one I asked you to check out, the one by Karthik. I keep going back to that one again and again. You should check out Rajesh Vaidhya too, his is mostly instrumental, but the beats are fab, the kind I know you like. 

@Raj, yeah.. I saw a pic of his wife sometime back .. she's hot! Would be awesome to have her on the show. I like the girl who played Padma on Revenge; she's very pretty. She would make a great pair with Raj, unless they don't want a desi female for him. 

@OUAT, will check out season 7 ðŸ˜› Have to see if I like Killian Jones before I go back and watch rest of the episodes. 

@BBT, I don't think they will end it it this year .. maybe one more? HIMYM started 2 years before BBT I think and that's finally ending .. praise the lord. BBT, there was a time when I wanted it to get over, 'coz it wasn't funny anymore.. hopefully next season will be hilarious. This season had some good moments! 
Edited by boreddamsel - 10 years ago
boreddamsel thumbnail
@enigmatic_zephy : I have loved Spock as long as I can remember .. would have hated Sheldon if he screwed it up. Nimoy was the best Spock no doubt; Zachary Quinto was good, except for the bromance part in the movie, which made me gag and puke in the theatre... such an insult to the show! 
You should check out Next Generation too .. they don't have Spock, they have someone similar called Data.. he isn't Vulcan, he is an Android. 
boreddamsel thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramjaane

@boredam best thing happened in IF is when craziest fan group - barum sobti fans taste their own medicine , have you read the final warning thread in IPPKND forum ðŸ˜†

😆 Say what? This is the last last warning? That show has just started, so I would consider this the first last warning .. 

They shut down season 1, so that they could have a season 2 and now they are complaining, again? Should have let Viraf come on the show and let it go on .. but no no, need to see Sobti. But what to do, no Sobti on TV, no Sobti in BW.. Sobti appears only in .. 

😛 You know what .. ðŸ˜† I don't want to get this thread into trouble. You mention Sobti and you invite trouble! Don't you know that yet, my friend? How are you btw ..  long time no see? I see you still are here with your new id. Your alter ego never coming back? 
Edited by boreddamsel - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: boreddamsel

😆 Say what? This is the last last warning? That show has just started, so I would consider this the first last warning .. 

They shut down season 1, so that they could have a season 2 and now they are complaining, again? Should have let Viraf come on the show and let it go on .. but no no, need to see Sobti. But what to do, no Sobti on TV, no Sobti in BW.. Sobti appears only in .. 

😛 You know what .. ðŸ˜† I don't want to get this thread into trouble. You mention Sobti and you invite trouble! Don't you know that yet, my friend? How are you btw ..  long time no see? I see you still are here with your new id. Your alter ego never coming back? 

true that..viraf is a good actor..liked him in Mahi Ve...ofcourse one gets used to the character..but i think viraf wud hv pulled it off..and gul is gud at casting..

argh..new season..leads in themselves r quite disappointing..anyhow..I am still rofling on the fact that the most sever punishment is bringing down the thread..😆

Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: boreddamsel

Sobti appears only in IF IPKKND territory and fans dream . Now so much restriction on them that they forcibly used on critics earlier. ðŸ˜†

Regarding this thread and my ID. I think they are mellowed down a bit , dont expect they will close down  threads like they were earlier doing to critics aka basher group threads. After sacrificing earlier ID to mod. , i have created this ID unnecessarily . So i applied the second trick to close this ID  , as a occasional part of basher group, in my first post tried to  venture into the troubled water in IPKKND in the following thread with the intention to criticize :

missing ipkknd? and its consequences

Originally posted by ramjaane

🤣

chalo acha hua , show khatam hua. many innocent souls saved from becoming complete mad and many innocent souls saved from the torture named iss tourture ka kay naam dnu , infact govt. should ban these kind of moon walking show. ðŸ¥³

HELLO HI BYE BYE!!   i love being mad for my ipkknd. . for barun, for sanaya. . for. . even lakshmiji and hp. . .      coz this madness make feel more good and happy

Instead pankha attack on my profile , i was pleasently surprised with the response  . Left that forum in a hurry 😆 , may be they r missing basher/critic group or got some new target ðŸ¤£
Edited by ramjaane - 10 years ago
McNinja thumbnail
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

So I was watching this show on BBC called 'India's Supersize Kids'. A lot of people don't realise it but obesity is such a huge problem in middle-class India. With the fast emergence of multi-national food chains and Indians fascination with Western lifestyle, Western culture, obesity is becoming a huge problem. (pun not intended)

13 year old getting a gastric band done in India. Shocking! Definitely worth a watch. Also quite interesting to see the Indian views on cosmetic (or in some cases life-saving) surgery.

I also found out about Jumbo King. What a simple but great concept. On my list of places to visit next time! My endurance of street food has decreased a lot. Last time I ate Pani Puri from the roadside, I threw up 5 times!! :(

I don't know if it's really fascination with western lifestyle..or the fact that you probably have more households with working parents and the ease of take-out is undeniable. And then for the lower classes, the prices too. 

It's not just obesity that's a problem, but the diseases that we're seeing more of among teens. I know of a 14 year old who is stick-skinny even though he eats fast food a few times a week, in particular french fries daily, and he has high blood cholesterol already. It's not even the fat kids you need to look out for, the seemingly healthy looking kids are at risk as well it seems. 

I saw a YouTube video of a pani puri vendor peeing into a cup and then later using the same cup for customers...you just have to roll the dice with desi street food I guess. ðŸ˜†