Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Don't tell me that you don't have that clandestine copy of Fifty Shades hidden under your pillow, which you eye every day with a mixture of curiosity and apprehension? And every now and then you dare to peruse the pages and read a few lines, lines that embarrass and you break out in a cold sweat. Immediately you shut the book and thrust it back into its hiding place. You don't sleep that night, heart pounding, wondering if you should dare another peak or be the good girl that you always are.  Tongue

Hadey, why do I smell a confession here, you going bad!

WA- never ever read or watch this shady business, preferably burn at sight!

@RTH: Yeah, right. Only in your dreams, S!

@Genie: No, ma'am. That series is not for me. I don't like anything it stands for, and I don't understand why all these middle-aged women are so gaga over it. Adult version of the Twilight series is all it really looks to me!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charminggenie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chatter patter: chat thread 7 (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heisenberg.

Sigh... things just never change here.

I think the universe will change the day you forget Salman Khan. Tongue           

Are you ready for next season of BB?

Or maybe when the universe forgets Salman Khan? LOL

When does it start, I didn't watch last season.

Wouldn't that be perfect. POOF! Salman ceases to exist.

I saw the forum created under Colors. But I think its locked. Only two posts there. Who watches the show really? The BB forum is just the perfect place for the human zoo.

charminggenie

IF-Rockerz

charminggenie

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
HAdey if you are going to dream about this, I want a act by act report!
WA- Same, I committed the sin of reading  the 1st book,it just to argue with somebody. It is actually a fanfiction based on Twilight. The psychological issues those characters have.

I am really loathing the way Russia is enjoying the Syrian crisis!

Heisenberg.

Goldie

Heisenberg.

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Who art thou, o stranger?

Don't be a stranger, Shashi. That's my job! LOL

How've you been? Good seeing you here! :)

Good to see you too, Nigar.  How's the Vicky Donor business going?

Heisenberg.

Goldie

Heisenberg.

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

Wouldn't that be perfect. POOF! Salman ceases to exist.

I saw the forum created under Colors. But I think its locked. Only two posts there. Who watches the show really? The BB forum is just the perfect place for the human zoo.

Well I used to watch it, up until Sky's season, what a nutjob he was. LOL... the forum always attracts the choicest weirdos of all, heard we had some characters on the forum last year. LOL

K.Universe.

Goldie

K.Universe.

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Who is GoodfellaSnoop and why does he want to befriend me? What's in it for him?

I don't do friends, real or virtual. I have one virtual friend, Googly, and he keeps his distance from me; it works out like that for both of us. A once an year, hi/bye, at the most.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

Putin was always a special child.

Looks like even McCain is backing Obama now. I think the most admirable decision is by Sweden to take in refugees. Looks like the registered refugee count in August was 2 million. Jordan, Turkey, Lebanon Iraq and Egypt have all received Syrian refugees. Makes me wonder how come Saudi Arabia hasn't opened its doors for their Muslim brethren after all the hue and cry they make. I'm hoping more EU countries at least open their doors for refugees if not go to war.

Now I wonder, instead of all out war why doesn't USA provide military support for the refugees to immigrate safely. Make a statement like we don't want another war, but if any country offers blanket asylum to refugees like Sweden did " we will offer military protection to move refugees safely. That condemns the administration, shows concern for civilian, yet prevents all out war. And I think more nations would support safe transit of refugees rather than military strike.

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by K.Universe.

Who is GoodfellaSnoop and why does he want to befriend me? What's in it for him?

I don't do friends, real or virtual. I have one virtual friend, Googly, and he keeps his distance from me; it works out like that for both of us. A once an year, hi/bye, at the most.

Mister K - you and I aren't FRIENDS?! How rude! LOL

Okay, c'mon now, Mister K. Let's think about this. A new ID sending you friend requests as if he knows you. Hmmm. Wonder who that could be!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top