Post Reply New Post

Page 42 of 150

charminggenie

IF-Rockerz

charminggenie

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

highly dissapointed in Good wife..
Its a decent watch..but they have picked most of the firm related story arcs straight from The Practice..

everything..

and people r calling it original, best?! Shocked
#season1

Zephsss, this is our 1st lovers' tiff right!

I heart TGW for reasons as awesome as Kalinda. 1st season takes a while to grow on you, 2nd is all about the groove and 5th (the running one0 packs a punch , watch the episode no 5. it was "rolling in the deep" perfection.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigmatic_zephy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chatter patter: chat thread 7 (Page 42)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

enigmatic_zephy

IF-Sizzlerz

enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Its a decent watch..but they have picked most of the firm related story arcs straight from The Practice..

everything..

and people r calling it original, best?! Shocked
#season1

Zephsss, this is our 1st lovers' tiff right!

I heart TGW for reasons as awesome as Kalinda. 1st season takes a while to grow on you, 2nd is all about the groove and 5th (the running one0 packs a punch , watch the episode no 5. it was "rolling in the deep" perfection.

Kalinda is nice..Embarrassed..

i thot the toughest till date was..kat from castle..( only season 1 before it turned into mushy cushy drama)..

but kalinda is awesome!

charminggenie

charminggenie

IF-Rockerz

charminggenie

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
If you like them with gun then you would have enjoyed my Israeli Ninja Ziva, alas she left NCIS !
Castle is fun! Nathon Fillion is a goofball!

is it just me , who is dreading the big countdown for Sachin's retirement , tears, childhood, memories, no more circket!

enigmatic_zephy

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged

is it just me , who is dreading the big countdown for Sachin's retirement , tears, childhood, memories, no more circket!

As much as I love Sachin, His batting has shaped so much of my childhood joys; I feel heartbreak and regret looking at the brouhaha knowing that Dravid didn't get the fanfare and farewell he deserved.

But it does feel as if cricket will no longer be the same.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charminggenieenigmatic_zephy

charminggenie

IF-Rockerz

charminggenie

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

As much as I love Sachin, His batting has shaped so much of my childhood joys; I feel heartbreak and regret looking at the brouhaha knowing that Dravid didn't get the fanfare and farewell he deserved.

But it does feel as if cricket will no longer be the same.

Dravid went the way he wanted. he called it off on his wn terms. In terms of cricketing legacy, we tend to be more emotional about Dravid in a sense the man played his last few years with all class but to compare his impact on Indian Psyche is different. he was a legend but Sachin was something that everyone looked as our supremacy at something. He was our champion at a time when economically, socially India was discovering. Hence his impact on our nation is different.

Quoting Dravid's own words, he made it when even with Sachin around , a nation called him as wall. Unlike him Sachin is getting the commercialized BCCI manufactured "thank you" card. Right from his announcement to the venue , its all a merchandizing event which he is loathing for sure. Fancy on the eyes but merits far less for the man.

I am one of those crazy fans who will turn it off when he walks off the ground for the last time!

hindu4lyf

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Vinzy

Originally posted by Vinzy

everything..

and people r calling it original, best?! Shocked-- original wifes!!???TongueLOL
#season1

which one is the best,  a Good wife or Desperate housewives?Tongue

hope u realize good wife is 180 deg away from desp housewives LOL,,,,they just share the same axis..mystery dramaBig smile

lol ..Actually I didn't watched Good wife ...,bt D.H watched b4...! I think its over.

recently downloaded, 'Da vinci's DEMONS' Interesting and good one!

but its old..well beent here for over 6 motnhs now..if i recall it..

i watched it when it started..got bored by the 3rd episode..

tell me it gets interesting..then i shall go back to it..

BBC dramas are usually so nice..but this one..Sleepy..well atleast the first 2 episodes..although the lady ( spy in disguise)..she is pretty..and the guy is decent...tooLOL

Cos of TV Advertisement,I used to watch these type of shows online or download...ad's ki waja se continuity and thoda interest bhi kum hojate heySmile...above drama all about Da vinci's intelligent thoughts,behavior and his reason based beliefs...also showing his clashes and relationship with catholic church that period.

enigmatic_zephy

IF-Sizzlerz

enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
kabhie alvida na kehan,
did someone like that movie here?

I didn't the storyline atleast or let me say the message director was trying to send..

IMO, i understand you might be in a loveless marriage or you may find someone else..a new companion to explore..

BUT

cheating one's partenr ( be it wife, gf watever)..someone you are committed to is wrong..IT IS WRONG..
if you want to explore, break up..and then do whatever u want to do..

try between two work places..that becomes a legal issue then why not cheating..

Does anyone agree to this..

PS: Bigg Boss live feed discussion, kamya aijaaz supporting the theory of what was shown in the movie..that it can happen that you find love outside..and end up doing this..

But i really can't see how is cheating right..even if done for right reasons...e.g. ditching abusive husband

Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 08 November 2013 at 10:11am

charminggenie

charminggenie

IF-Rockerz

charminggenie

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged

kabhie alvida na kehan,
did someone like that movie here?

I didn't the storyline atleast or let me say the message director was trying to send..

IMO, i understand you might be in a loveless marriage or you may find someone else..a new companion to explore..

BUT

cheating one's partenr ( be it wife, gf watever)..someone you are committed to is wrong..IT IS WRONG..
if you want to explore, break up..and then do whatever u want to do..

try between two work places..that becomes a legal issue then why not cheating..

Does anyone agree to this..

PS: Bigg Boss live feed discussion, kamya aijaaz supporting the theory of what was shown in the movie..that it can happen that you find love outside..and end up doing this..

But i really can't see how is cheating right..even if done for right reasons...e.g. ditching abusive husband

That movie lost its plot. KJo had good intentions, he should have focused on the loveless aspect of marriage. He kinda glorified Cheating in the end! 

Srk's character was a D-bag (excuse the language), he had insecurities and Rani never tried enough even when her husband was super supportive. More then love , they both wanted an out from their marriage for their own reasons and KJo used their so called love as the escape door. It needed sensitivity and maturity. Two things you won't find in Dharma world!

enigmatic_zephy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top