Debate Mansion

Chatter patter: chat thread 7 - Page 6

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: LeadNitrate

let us have other type of fun. like Sheldon Cooper funπŸ˜†

I am assuming you mean talk about science. Now that IS what I call fun .. Yay! 
When do we start? πŸ˜›

Tanni πŸ€— 
New chat thread.. awesome. New beginnings.. I doubt. DM has become too boring and predictable. Could you please spice it up, talk about something interesting. Interesting = Christian Bale, Richard Armitage etc are acceptable πŸ˜†
I will try to pop in once in a while .. as long as I see fun topics and don't see any hypocrites around.. πŸ˜› i.e. if anyone wants me here πŸ˜­ One month I stayed away, and I already feel like an outsider! 
Edited by boreddamsel - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: charminggenie

Charlie Hunman and Dakota Johnson. 

I so wish this shades can go and burn in hell!

They released the names already?!
Don't know Hunnam, but such a major disappointment 'coz I was so rooting for Ryan Gosling or Channing Tatum! 
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shashi machaaa!!! lol... dude are u still alive?!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Oye Mod, apun ke MOTWss thread hattaoo!!!...kitne weeks rakhoge yaaar...!!
Edited by Prometeus - 10 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Source: From FB πŸ˜‰
This content was originally posted by: Prometeus

Shashi machaaa!!! lol... dude are u still alive?!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Oye Mod, apun ke MOTWss thread hattaoo!!!...kitne weeks rakhoge yaaar...!!

Is the MOTW still on? I thought the side actors were provding more entertainment on the side πŸ˜†  Do we really need the MOTWs anymore? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
-Believe- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: peridot.

Is the MOTW still on? I thought the side actors were provding more entertainment on the side πŸ˜†  
Do we really need the MOTWs anymore? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Rahne dhoo, kya pata kal ho na ho...πŸ˜†..Actually its fun, when you take the questions/answers lightly...πŸ˜ƒ

Evil... I see it... I hear it... I speak it... here pplz opinion/reactions/judgments are my entertainment.πŸ˜‰
This content was originally posted by: Prometeus

Rahne dhoo, kya pata kal ho na ho...πŸ˜†..Actually its fun, when you take the questions/answers lightly...πŸ˜ƒ

Evil... I see it... I hear it... I speak it... here pplz opinion/reactions/judgments are my entertainment.πŸ˜‰

@ bold- It may be fun when they take it lightly but more entertaining when they dont πŸ˜†
Long live ...evil πŸ˜†
-Believe- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: peridot.

@ bold- It may be fun when they take it lightly but more entertaining when they dont πŸ˜†
Long live ...evil πŸ˜†

πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...EVIL is just LIVE spelled backwards...πŸ˜†
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
haha.. Farhan is fine actor 😊.. i cant stand Sonam kapoor.. thankfully she had very little to do.. it is similar to chak de... not much anti pak.. just very very subtle and then there is friendship as well πŸ˜›.. Pakistan bans any movie if its anti... right?

Indeed Farhan is fine in his own right - a fine clown. lol. Anyway you all can like him.

I am just fed up of India-Pakistan politics so I totally avoid anything political. They can fight or be friends, doesnt matter to me anymore.

Here in pakistan all bolly movies are relased. Yes they do ban some.

Thanks for the tea.

Lets see where this blah blah train goes now that the joker, hypocrite is here. lol. tc
Edited by King-Anu - 10 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: King-Anu

haha.. Farhan is fine actor 😊.. i cant stand Sonam kapoor.. thankfully she had very little to do.. it is similar to chak de... not much anti pak.. just very very subtle and then there is friendship as well πŸ˜›.. Pakistan bans any movie if its anti... right?

Indeed Farhan is fine in his own right - a fine clown. lol. Anyway you all can like him.

I am just fed up of India-Pakistan politics so I totally avoid anything political. They can fight or be friends, doesnt matter to me anymore.

Here in pakistan all bolly movies are relased. Yes they do ban some.

Thanks for the tea.

Lets see where this blah blah train goes now that the joker, hypocrite is here. lol. tc

I dont think the film says anything against Pakistan, ''Main pakistan nahi jaoonga'' doesn't mean its an anti-Pakistan movie right πŸ˜ƒ but its a biopic on Milkha Singh -he lost his family during India Pakistan partition times...but kya mast body banaya hey Farhan neπŸ‘...I too love my six-pack so much, I protect it with a layer of fat.πŸ˜›

Milkha Singh.jpg