Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Ahem stood and stared at the rose in bewilderment and then at Radha.  She stared at him hungrily with her big, guppy eyes and soppy smile. 
"Why are you looking at me like that?"  He knew the reason.  It was etched clearly on her face.  
"You are my destiny," she breathed breathlessly and stepped towards him.  He took a step back, nervously looking about him.
"Lunghi sambale ke, Ahemji."   The shout went out and Sherry, Madhu and Dipsy came into view.  Dressed in killer saris they descended on Radha.
"What do you think you are doing?" Sherry demanded, "don't get ideas of sharing your lipstick with my Ahemji.  That right belongs to me." Embarrassed
Don't get any ideas of sharing the rose," Madhu threatened.  "That rose belongs to me." LOL
"Yeah and don't get any ideas of sharing the lunghi.  That right belongs to me!" Stated Dipsy, hiding so as not to get chappals from the other two ROFL 

Just some silliness to ease my frustration and boredom.  Don't mean any offence.Embarrassed

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Kanjali12machar13CaramelxxShweta2111awesome-rajiMADHU.BARUNswasthiNilu.Dasuni-dipsy80-NazimKiDewaniDivineDarknessANJ4ani_grsanw

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saving Mr Modi" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Why would it mean offence when its written soo amazingly!! 
Muah xar for writing it and yes rose is mine :P mind it radha!! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarina

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Aww thanks Madhu Big smile  Can you tell I'm bored with the storyline? LOL

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
oh Xari I do love you so!!!! ROFL
your story makes FAAAR more sense than this awful track!!!! ya that lungi is mine!!! ROFL

Xarina

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -dipsy80-

oh Xari I do love you so!!!! ROFL
your story makes FAAAR more sense than this awful track!!!! ya that lungi is mine!!! ROFL
AwwwBlushing.  I love it when you guys laugh.  Yep, that lungi is yours.  Sorry that I have been MIA, but the continuing storylines are just eating my brain.

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
ROFL
Xari you are so much in lobb with this trackLOL

Xarina

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leki

ROFL
Xari you are so much in lobb with this trackLOL
ROFL Can't you just tell?  I'm its biggest fan.  I lobb it so much that it makes me cry. Cry ROFL

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
OMG Xar ROFL im laughing like hell.. LOL honestly ur writeup is far better then current rediculous storyline.. Dead

aahhh.. Thanx for giving me LIPSTICK Embarrassed now it depend on me how i gonna use it.. Blushing

Xarina

Post Reply New Post

Go to top