Too bad Pihu is not here while goondas are harassing Gargs

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Arre Pihu, why do you always have to visit at the most inconvenient times? Can't you come to visit your mayka while the goons are harassing your family? Maybe they could slap you around a little bit so you'll finally shut up and stop being so irritating! Then the experience would traumatize you and you'd never visit again...then audiences would be spared the agony of having to watch you and listen to your incessant whining. πŸ˜†
I am sure Pihu is there your wish has been answerπŸ˜†
Why don't Mayank just call the police when he was having phone with him rather than trying to become hero πŸ˜† He wasted his time by signaling to Gunjan which was no point πŸ˜† But i was kind of happy seeing mayank beaten up by the goons πŸ˜³ waited so long for this πŸ€’ 
Originally posted by Vihaana

Why don't Mayank just call the police when he was having phone with him rather than trying to become hero πŸ˜† He wasted his time by signaling to Gunjan which was no point πŸ˜† But i was kind of happy seeing mayank beaten up by the goons πŸ˜³ waited so long for this πŸ€’ 

lol yes he deserved beatings. He should get some from his family and Vihaan too.
Originally posted by SailorMoonStar

lol yes he deserved beatings. He should get some from his family and Vihaan too.

i think everybody concerned with  this serial should be thrashed😲
i mean the writer director and the actors ...
Oh yes, you are right, Pihu is there Haha!
I haven't watched in several days so I wasn't sure. I read in today's update that she is there πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Vihaana

πŸ˜†