Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Naivedya

IF-Rockerz

Naivedya

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Arre Pihu, why do you always have to visit at the most inconvenient times? Can't you come to visit your mayka while the goons are harassing your family? Maybe they could slap you around a little bit so you'll finally shut up and stop being so irritating! Then the experience would traumatize you and you'd never visit again...then audiences would be spared the agony of having to watch you and listen to your incessant whining. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

booglesonmuskvenDOC108

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Too bad Pihu is not here while goondas are harassing Gargs" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

milla

IF-Stunnerz

milla

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
I am sure Pihu is there your wish has been answerLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

venDOC108Naivedya

ven

IF-Dazzler

ven

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Yea, she was there! 

Vihaana

Groupbie

Vihaana

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Why don't Mayank just call the police when he was having phone with him rather than trying to become hero LOL He wasted his time by signaling to Gunjan which was no point LOL But i was kind of happy seeing mayank beaten up by the goons Embarrassed waited so long for this Dead 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sidnividfanLeena.Namamachar13DOC108Naivedyadeejagi

SailorMoonStar

IF-Dazzler

SailorMoonStar

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vihaana

Why don't Mayank just call the police when he was having phone with him rather than trying to become hero LOL He wasted his time by signaling to Gunjan which was no point LOL But i was kind of happy seeing mayank beaten up by the goons Embarrassed waited so long for this Dead 

lol yes he deserved beatings. He should get some from his family and Vihaan too.

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SailorMoonStar

Originally posted by Vihaana

lol yes he deserved beatings. He should get some from his family and Vihaan too.

i think everybody concerned with  this serial should be thrashedShocked

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
i mean the writer director and the actors ...

Naivedya

IF-Rockerz

Naivedya

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Oh yes, you are right, Pihu is there Haha!
I haven't watched in several days so I wasn't sure. I read in today's update that she is there LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top