Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subashni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: armummy

Focus on mAdhu by sidelining rk will never work .. Mukund and sultan track are the biggest proofs , mAdhu lost all credibility in the sultan track , how ever much they try to show mAdhu as mahaan it does not click because of the way sultan track was directed with ambiguous reactions from mAdhu .

Heroine track is a very good track but I do not have any faith in cvs to execute it properly ..
The episodes before sultans entry were very good and showed a strong mAdhu after unwedding and it could have Been The perfect time to launch madhu as heroine but their lov for triangle made the unwedding hardwork go down the drain .

Abhimaan track or aashiqi are very cliched which will not work in my opinion ..they need a very unique and fresh concept for this to work and I am not sure cvs have it in them to do that ..

Yes. Focus on Madhu at this point  might not work. Her image is taken for a ride. She needs to get back into pre wedding time. Gold plating her deeds by her husband and other characters is  not the way to get back her image. It worsens . If  gold plating is a solution to make a fault/character acceptable then Sultan must have been successful. Viewers should not be directed/ suggested to sympathize a character.  It is a natural reaction evoked by how the character behaves and  talks. Madhu has failed big time by her deeds and words.So any track highlighting her esp if she has to outshine R.K or antagonize him needs her image intact.Wrong time for a heroine track.
Tainar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Thank you all for your comments. I am just frustrated and annoyed. In the hands of a savvy, creative CVs the Heroine track could have flourished. But like the last few previous tracks, they will butcher it. They have no fresh perspective. I could be wrong, but it seems CVs are just all chauvinistic males and they need fresh female perspective. What they are dishing out now... Sorry! Not interested! The illogical storyline is just driving me bonkers. Since when did it become illegal to keep a stash of money in the house? If it's not counterfeit money, then frankly it's none of anyone's business! Well I am putting my safety gears back on again for this bumpy roller coaster ride.