Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

grintson

IF-Rockerz

grintson

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Hello. 

We are fans of Nishad Vaidya who plays Amit in Amita ka Amit. It is to express that we don't get any TB article of him. There has been no interview of him for months !!!  We want to know about him more. 

About his personal life and all. how he managed in his struggling days . how was life then and how is it now ? have any changes come in him ? did he ever think that this would happen to him, from where he learnt such good acting ? how did he make it from being unknown to famous ? 
how many GFs did he had or has ? what are his future plans ? his fav colour , food , place . dream date ,( wid whom ) . does he believe in god ? did his parents support him ? does he respect women ? his ideas on politics ?

And further due to  lack of TB articles, his rank is dropping continuously. 

Also arrange his personal video interview. 

So please arrange an interview of Nishad vaidya and also regular TB articles of him in which he is tagged. 

Thank You. 

Edited by grintson - 06 September 2013 at 3:07am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kanika266ragayaind4uIshrafanno1rishonarachelaanaya16lily.lotus.rosy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB article for Nishad Vaidya" in TellyBuzz forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ragaya

Goldie

ragaya

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Nishad is a wonderful actor who is a pleasure to watch and is getting better and better with his amazing expressions everyday.
We all love Nishad and would really like a TellyBuzz article and interview with him

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kanika266rishonarachellily.lotus.rosygrintson

aphrodite143

aphrodite143

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
NISHAD VAIDYA is a powerhouse of talent & has exceptionally superb acting skills,as said earlier he's just a delight to watch on screen
In my family ,my 13 year old brother is as much a fan of his as is my mother & my grandmother.
such is nishad's range !!!
he can stike a chord with each & every viewer !!
he makes us feel each & every moment of the show  & compels us to appriciate him!
we will be utterly delighted if we get tellybuzz articles & interview of him!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kanika266rishonarachellily.lotus.rosygrintson

lily.lotus.rosy

IF-Dazzler

lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
To be very frank one of my reasons now to watch Amita Ka Amit is Nishad Vaidya. He is a marvelous actor & extremely talented. Its so unfortunate that an actor of his caliber does not get footage in the serial also as much the other lead gets in portraying her other talents. A sharp fall in his rank is lack of TB articles. I would request to get more & more TB articles for Nishad so that his actor gets justice for the tremendous hard work he puts in to entertain us. We as fans can do at least this bit in return of the pleasure he gives us!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kanika266rishonarachelgrintson

ind4u

Goldie

ind4u

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
We are ardent fans of Nishad Vaidya. He extremely Talented and giving wonderful performance. Its a pleasure to watch him. but we are not getting any TB articles or any interview about him. .we love to see TB articles And interview of him. 
Thank you!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kanika266rishonarachelgrintson

rishonarachel

Goldie

rishonarachel

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Amita ka amit we love this serial because of amit and this role played by Nishad vaidya.
I am big fan of Nishad Vaidya.
Nishad vaidya is a super talented actor.
His expression nd action is very nice and cute.
We want know about more personally plz give the interview of Nishad vaidya tb article.and Nishad vaidya rack also down for no tb article so plz plz give the nishad vaidya tb interview article.
Thank you

Edited by rishonarachel - 03 September 2013 at 1:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kanika266grintson

kanika266

kanika266

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
yep i want a gud interview of NV . thanks aman fr d post .

Plese listen to us ...

i want a gud detailed interview . i want to know about how he managed in his struggling days . how was life then and how is it now ? have any changes come in him ? did he ever thot that this would happen to him , he has d most expressive eyes . ask him from where he learnt such good acting ? how did he make it from being unknown to famous ?
how many ggfs did he had or has ? what r his future plans ? his fav colour , food , place . dream date ,( wid whom ) . does he believe in god ? did his parents support him ? does he respect women ? his ideas on politics ?

i want preferably a video interview . keep him alone CB interrupts him a lot . i want him to speak .

PLSSS

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

grintson

aanaya16

IF-Dazzler

aanaya16

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Nishad Vaidya i realy one of the talented,and best actor we have in tely industery,,,we need to know him more,personaly i just love him,for me he is the pillar of Amita Ka Amit...:) lov ethe way he smiles,talk,act,his singing too...list is endless,its my request humble and polite request plz give more TB articles and more interviews of Nishad Vaidya...i love him...plz plz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lily.lotus.rosygrintson

Post Reply New Post

Go to top