Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

PayaDesire95

IF-Dazzler

PayaDesire95

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
SBS Segment showed Pankhuri, Harish, Avantika telling Rubal truth about Latika's abortion. Rubal starts crying, he feels cheated, depressed and angry. Harish hugs him and tries to comfort him. Rubal admits its his fault why Adi's in jail. And he will try to get Adi out of jail since he feels so guilty! He feels bad that because of him Adi is in jail right now. Him and Pankhuri join hands to prove Adi innocent. Khush & Disha talk about how this is very important to the track since now Pankhuri & Rubal are a team not like before! This time they actually are going to work together! Avantika can't seem to forgive Rubal for doing this too her son, Pankhuri is angry Rubal done this to Adi but she's willing to forgive him and help her prove Adi innocent. Rubal & Pankhuri new team formed! Disha said she's working inside Deewan Mansion with Rubal now, and Harish & Avantika are working outside! Khushwant said he felt betrayed by Latika's Jhoota pyaar, and the way she faked her miscarriage. He was angry, and vowed revenge from Latika!! 

Your days are numbered Latika!! Soon you'll be switching places with Adi whose in jail because of you with your team Manik fam & co!!! Then Adi will be free!! And Latika and Manik fam & co can rot in JAIL!!

Edited by PayaDesire95 - 03 September 2013 at 6:32am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

nashili04salma009khimMyameenyogithabekzk fanJoshana458Sun-Lovescreen22Tamy95maszCaramelxxpiyushixHappinessxkaur1313-Birdie-*Dev.*pamela01harini2010sama0023Raadhnimeriyaarkitty25rima001sihuhalifax0041gunjan7arshifan2012Shaily1008RainbowcatxosumimitaCherishhManeesha_ShanakMrDarcyfanhappy_cupcakenep3Dreamygal301sanwani_grNISHADEEP_Divya_.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBS SEG: LATIKAS TRUTH OUT INFRONT OF RUBAL! RUBAL 2 HELP FREE ADI" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Why i was having the feeling that this will happen lol...hope this track ends soon...! thanks maariyah. 
Lets hope this time rubel keep his words atleast...hope for latika's exit from story as well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HumnaAfaqPayaDesire95

PayaDesire95

IF-Dazzler

PayaDesire95

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dev.*

Why i was having the feeling that this will happen lol...hope this track ends soon...! thanks maariyah. 
Lets hope this time rubel keep his words atleast...hope for latika's exit from story as well.

Hey Dev! Yeah thank god finally its happening!! Better late then never!! Wink I dont mind this track just really strongly dislike Latika & Manik Fam and CO!
The twist to the story where Adi gets arrested has just made it more Shocked Lol Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*

HumnaAfaq

Goldie

HumnaAfaq

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
i m w8ing 4 happiness pkdh team 

PayaDesire95

happy_cupcake

IF-Sizzlerz

happy_cupcake

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Yayyy!!!!
Finally ...Hope latika vil be kicked out
TFS :)

PayaDesire95

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PayaDesire95

Hey Dev! Yeah thank god finally its happening!! Better late then never!! Wink I dont mind this track just really strongly dislike Latika & Manik Fam and CO!
The twist to the story where Adi gets arrested has just made it more Shocked Lol Big smile

hey buddy!Embarrassed
yeah thank god! but its getting annoying!Confused

PayaDesire95

-suga-

IF-Rockerz

-suga-

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing...

PayaDesire95

IF-Dazzler

PayaDesire95

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by PayaDesire95

hey buddy!Embarrassed
yeah thank god! but its getting annoying!Confused

Lol yep!! I agree was dragging on a lot! But now at least with this Rubal found out Latika's real true intentions! Clap So they ALL can get kicked out of Deewan Mansion!! LOLPartyDancing Since PKDH's Maha episode is on 14th sept I'm guessing Adi's gonna be stuck in prison till that long Shocked So were gonna have too wait patiently until then! Unless it all gets cleared up before that and a new track starts with the Maha episode? Confused

*Dev.*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top