Let's Discuss the Scene <3 - scene 8 page 7 - UPDATED

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
scene of the day

im starting this new topic
daily i will update the photos of the scene
all we got to do is -let's talk about the scene πŸ˜ƒ 

discuss this scene -Share your views / opinions / ext :)
Edited by ronshaan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
SCENE 1
pics credit to - py_indy-KD

ronshaan thumbnail

Hey all..

since the show comes on 4 days a week i started this topic and I know this can make the forum more active .. all we got to do is take part in those topics πŸ˜† (if a forum of finished show can be active so what is wrong in a forum which the show is new)

any ways back to the topic

in the above scene we see the 1st meeting of sanchi and druv
he fake his illness to take a lift from her, the meeting started with a lie and that's one of the reasons she does not trust him !!! for her he was lier and it will take time to win her trust !! will he win it ?? let's see
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
1st of all this is a really good idea, thanks! πŸ˜ƒ
I just loved dat scene as it was the 1st SaRuv scene & yes it has an impact on Sanchi coz she had a wrong impression bout him bcoz of his lie, that's why beside knowing that he's a good lawyer she doesn't accept him as she thinks he's still immature & irresponsible, she doesn't trust him at the moment. Let's see how DV's gonna win her trust after all we know that he's a smart guy! πŸ˜Š
ronshaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rishani7

1st of all this is a really good idea, thanks! πŸ˜ƒ

I just loved dat scene as it was the 1st SaRuv scene & yes it has an impact on Sanchi coz she had a wrong impression bout him bcoz of his lie, that's why beside knowing that he's a good lawyer she doesn't accept him as she thinks he's still immature & irresponsible, she doesn't trust him at the moment. Let's see how DV's gonna win her trust after all we know that he's a smart guy! πŸ˜Š

1st of all thank u so Much rishani for liking the idea
i try to come up with such ideas to keep other forum active
where some friends are still visitng so if that forum can be active and people can love the ideas why not to use those ideas hereπŸ˜ƒ

any ways ... very well said about the scene !!! the 1st meeting of both of them was cute and nice !!! πŸ˜‰ that made her feel he is childish but true he knows how to talk that's why she let him be around her and not ask him to leave her alone
i guess he has a chance 2 win her trust and may be in future her love let's see how he get it πŸ˜‰
nutan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
1.i like the scene when aaji accepted her mistake in reminding  pradip's wife  that she has no kids. awesome acting by Sulabha tai . and that dialogue tu meri aai mat ban mai tery aaji hun
2 saach joined Aadu in watching ceiling
nice acting by actress.
for me these two scene r memorable from yesterdays epi.

and from previous episode --I like the scene when sanchi leaves dils house after making friendship between ulka and her. druv follows her,.he conversation btwn leads and acting of both is remarkable
Edited by nutan7 - 10 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: nutan7

1.i like the scene when aaji accepted her mistake in reminding  pradip's wife  that she has no kids. awesome acting by Sulabha tai . and that dialogue tu meri aai mat ban mai tery aaji hun
2 saach joined Aadu in watching ceiling
nice acting by actress.
for me these two scene r memorable from yesterdays epi.

and from previous episode --I like the scene when sanchi leaves dils house after making friendship between ulka and her. druv follows her,.he conversation btwn leads and acting of both is remarkable

hii

i guess u did not understand the topic

in this topic i will post daily one scene photos from any episode

and we will discuss it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
oh so it was a overall fun filled scene.bt i really loved it when Dhruv put her hand on his chest & said 'dard yahan ho raha hai ' something & also the way he wanted to click her photo  ⭐️
ronshaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Jes...

oh so it was a overall fun filled scene.bt i really loved it when Dhruv put her hand on his chest & said 'dard yahan ho raha hai ' something & also the way he wanted to click her photo  ⭐️

oh yes the photo click one was very funny and she said No πŸ˜†
ronshaan thumbnail
Scene 2
**I hope u all liked the idea :)

Pics making credit - appy_indy-KD