ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
scene of the day

im starting this new topic
daily i will update the photos of the scene
all we got to do is -let's talk about the scene Big smile 

discuss this scene -Share your views / opinions / ext :)

Edited by ronshaan - 16 September 2013 at 2:03am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7TheGlamourgalRishani7...Jes...ak75Siddhi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Let's Discuss the Scene <3 - scene 8 page 7 - UPDATED" in Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
SCENE 1
pics credit to - py_indy-KD

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

moon.rivernutan7Rishani7...Jes...Siddhi_ak75

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged

Hey all..

since the show comes on 4 days a week i started this topic and I know this can make the forum more active .. all we got to do is take part in those topics LOL (if a forum of finished show can be active so what is wrong in a forum which the show is new)

any ways back to the topic

in the above scene we see the 1st meeting of sanchi and druv
he fake his illness to take a lift from her, the meeting started with a lie and that's one of the reasons she does not trust him !!! for her he was lier and it will take time to win her trust !! will he win it ?? let's see

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7Rishani7...Jes...

Rishani7

IF-Dazzler

Rishani7

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
1st of all this is a really good idea, thanks! Big smile
I just loved dat scene as it was the 1st SaRuv scene & yes it has an impact on Sanchi coz she had a wrong impression bout him bcoz of his lie, that's why beside knowing that he's a good lawyer she doesn't accept him as she thinks he's still immature & irresponsible, she doesn't trust him at the moment. Let's see how DV's gonna win her trust after all we know that he's a smart guy! Smile

nutan7ronshaan...Jes...

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rishani7

1st of all this is a really good idea, thanks! Big smile
I just loved dat scene as it was the 1st SaRuv scene & yes it has an impact on Sanchi coz she had a wrong impression bout him bcoz of his lie, that's why beside knowing that he's a good lawyer she doesn't accept him as she thinks he's still immature & irresponsible, she doesn't trust him at the moment. Let's see how DV's gonna win her trust after all we know that he's a smart guy! Smile
1st of all thank u so Much rishani for liking the idea
i try to come up with such ideas to keep other forum active
where some friends are still visitng so if that forum can be active and people can love the ideas why not to use those ideas hereBig smile

any ways ... very well said about the scene !!! the 1st meeting of both of them was cute and nice !!! Wink that made her feel he is childish but true he knows how to talk that's why she let him be around her and not ask him to leave her alone
i guess he has a chance 2 win her trust and may be in future her love let's see how he get it Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishani7...Jes...

nutan7

Goldie

nutan7

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
1.i like the scene when aaji accepted her mistake in reminding  pradip's wife  that she has no kids. awesome acting by Sulabha tai . and that dialogue tu meri aai mat ban mai tery aaji hun
2 saach joined Aadu in watching ceiling
nice acting by actress.
for me these two scene r memorable from yesterdays epi.

and from previous episode --I like the scene when sanchi leaves dils house after making friendship between ulka and her. druv follows her,.he conversation btwn leads and acting of both is remarkable

Edited by nutan7 - 03 September 2013 at 8:43am

Rishani7...Jes...ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nutan7

1.i like the scene when aaji accepted her mistake in reminding  pradip's wife  that she has no kids. awesome acting by Sulabha tai . and that dialogue tu meri aai mat ban mai tery aaji hun
2 saach joined Aadu in watching ceiling
nice acting by actress.
for me these two scene r memorable from yesterdays epi.

and from previous episode --I like the scene when sanchi leaves dils house after making friendship between ulka and her. druv follows her,.he conversation btwn leads and acting of both is remarkable

hii

i guess u did not understand the topic

in this topic i will post daily one scene photos from any episode

and we will discuss it Big smileBig smile

Rishani7...Jes...

...Jes...

IF-Sizzlerz

...Jes...

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
oh so it was a overall fun filled scene.bt i really loved it when Dhruv put her hand on his chest & said 'dard yahan ho raha hai ' something & also the way he wanted to click her photo  Star

moon.riverronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top