Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

neel_jay

Goldie

neel_jay

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Today, I felt really sorry for Ratan. The men in that woman's life are hell bent on breaking her heart and depriving her of a happy, fulfilled life...
First it was Sampooran - the man cheated on her, impregnated and even took saat pheras with another woman, then hid the truth from Ratan. When the truth was revealed, instead of atoning for his sins and taking care of his family, the coward jerk walked out and left Ratan to fend for not just herself and her son, but also the bas***d child - the other woman's child!!

I agree that we have all been upset with Ratan for not getting over it and accepting Veera as her own, for not reciprocating the innocent child's love but we have to admit that it's Ranvi that makes it harder for her.

Yes, that's the second guy in her life that keeps breaking her heart. First he forced Veera on her. Then he forgot that he was supposed to love his mother unconditionally and put her first. Ranvi has made it very clear to Ratan that his mother comes second in his life and that he won't accept his mother unless she loves and takes care of Veera. Think how that mother would have felt, the mother that lives only for her Ranvi!

But gradually Ratan learnt to live again, to laugh again, to love again and today, yet again, Ranvi broke her heart. I saw the pain, the tears in her eyes when Ranvi forced her to promise that Nihal would never come in their house and their life again! I know the forum members were upset with her for being harsh on Nihal in the previous episode but think about it - the woman was in shock! She just needed a little time to come out of the shock and the immediate grief, which she did.. and would have...

The only man that never let her down, that loves her unconditionally, that would have filled her life with so much happiness - Nihal Singh.. and today Ranvi snatched even him from Ratan's life... I don't know if Ranvi will ever realise what he has done to his mother.. from forcing Veera on her to snatching her second and real chance at happiness..

Please share your thoughts.

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

san-gohemrajeedocmugzzzjshree_ramkash_meet10Amanat284neeraj1anithavgeek2princesspurpleVeera_Fan-Swetha-Manzzkautilya04LoveRantarajojo1986beena.thomasdivyasnrusha4003deejagiMMBGVintageWineMrDarcyfanchweetu...RamonaG....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Felt sorry for Ratan today!" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VintageWine

IF-Sizzlerz

VintageWine

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
the root cause for ranvi being so obsessed with veera is his wonderful father, what kinda jerk of a father is he to put the entire responsibility of a kid on another kid n leave!!
I was glad ratan understood n forgave nihal ,sad ranvi went against her. but somewhere i guess he got this quality from him mommy dear, bina soche samze over react karna!
I wish sampy returns n ratan shoo shoo 's him away :-D!

I guess ratan does have a soft corner for nihal.

Edited by VintageWine - 03 September 2013 at 2:32am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_rammugzzzanithavneel_jaydeejagiMrDarcyfan

anithav

anithav

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
you are true every bit. since when i came to know that nihal will be ill treated by ranvi, i was very upset, that stupid boy doesnt know its finally his loss and his failure, may be he is too young to know that now, bur the elder in the family should decide not him atleast now, he should be realised that he cannot decide now... useless boy, the villgers are also praise for no worth of him, till date he is not done anyrhing outstanding,

rajeedocAmanat284mugzzzneel_jayVintageWineMrDarcyfan

neel_jay

Goldie

neel_jay

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Yes, I REALLY wish that now Sampooran returns and Ratan throws him out! I wouldn't wish a husband like him even for an enemy!!

san-gohemrajeedocjshree_ramdeejagiVintageWineMrDarcyfan

VintageWine

IF-Sizzlerz

VintageWine

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anithav

you are true every bit. since when i came to know that nihal will be ill treated by ranvi, i was very upset, that stupid boy doesnt know its finally his loss and his failure, may be he is too young to know that now, bur the elder in the family should decide not him atleast now, he should be realised that he cannot decide now... useless boy, the villgers are also praise for no worth of him, till date he is not done anyrhing outstanding,

u can't blame d kid ...
the great wonderful father had clearly told him
ab se "ghar ki zimmedari teri " / "'ghar ka mard tu hai "
obviously kids take everything seriously when explained @ such tender age. they belive when a parent or someone they respect n look upto fill ya head with things children dat age should not know n definitely not be doin .
us bache ki bachpan was lost :-(

Edited by VintageWine - 03 September 2013 at 2:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramneel_jayMrDarcyfan

Amanat284

Groupbie

Amanat284

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
You're right, both Sampooran and Ranvi have failed Ratan. 
Nihal was the only true man in Ratan's life, but Ranvi snatched him away from Ratan too. Ratan should not have promised. She gives into her son too easily. 

Ranvi overreacts all the time. He even held his mother responsible for his cheating dad's death at one point. Nihal had to explain to the immature boy. Ranvi must be told that he is too immature to pass judgement and deal with big issues. His nose should be kept out of the decision making and leave it to the adults. 

Ratan should have been stricter with him. This is the price for pampering kids too much. 

Edited by Amanat284 - 03 September 2013 at 3:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mugzzzjshree_ramrusha4003MrDarcyfan

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Ratan definitely has feelings for Nihal it was quite obvious yesterday ..and when Ranvi asked her for 3 promises the first that Nihal wont enter their house 2nd that he wont enter the fields n 3rd that they would keep no relations with him n he would leave their life forever.. Ratan only agreed to the 1st 2 conditions she couldnt bring herself to accept the 3rd 

rajeedocjshree_ramkash_meet10rusha4003NandiniShMrDarcyfan

NandiniSh

IF-Dazzler

NandiniSh

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
ratan didnt agree 3rd condition

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

Post Reply New Post

Go to top