Everytime i see them i jst cant stop blushingBlushing
And that's what yesterday's episode all aboutCool
The more i see them together the more i want themDay Dreaming
They r jst beyond cuteness and that's the magic of themHeart

I am still drooling in Naksh Land Silly

Btw hi guys Hug
PARIN 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

CR297eggs_Amina_Ritu-*Dev.*-MaryamKripa-bankaNakshian4ver.Antique_Piece.lafangi_Mahipree4ru

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Naksh romance personified MOD NOTE Pg 5 & 6" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkarvi

Everytime i see them i jst cant stop blushingBlushing
And that's what yesterday's episode all aboutCool
The more i see them together the more i want themDay Dreaming
They r jst beyond cuteness and that's the magic of themHeart

I am still drooling in Naksh Land Silly

Btw hi guys Hug
PARIN 

Hie ParinEmbarrassed

glad you too liked the episode...but i wished to have some more intense & deep romance on Piya Bawri with Naksh scenes.
After that, Duggu was looking very cute in kanha ji's attire as well as Ananya. 

DevSmile

_Amina_

Coolbie

_Amina_

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Lovely thread Big smile
Naksh always creat magic... even after almost 5 years they making us go crazy over them Blushing they are magical Heart but unfortunately some so called fans are still complaining... they need to understand that YRKKH is a family show not some B grade movie DeadLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pree4ru.Antique_Piece.

.Antique_Piece.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Antique_Piece.

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Amina_

Lovely thread Big smile
Naksh always creat magic... even after almost 5 years they making us go crazy over them Blushing they are magical Heart but unfortunately some so called fans are still complaining... they need to understand that YRKKH is a family show not some B grade movie DeadLOL
Ya their magic never fails to send into dream world..Day Dreaming..
@Bold...Bingo...ROFL

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged

Lovely thread Big smile
Naksh always creat magic... even after almost 5 years they making us go crazy over them Blushing they are magical Heart but unfortunately some so called fans are still complaining... they need to understand that YRKKH is a family show not some B grade movie DeadLOL

well whenever, we complain & critisize only to them , in which we expect some more. But that doesnt means that romance cant go intense and why to state those admirers as ''so called fans''. sorry, I disagree. Smile All have right to put forward their complaints . We discussed same stuffs here : Just Hope.. Smile

_Amina_

Coolbie

_Amina_

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Wild_Angel-

Lovely thread Big smile
Naksh always creat magic... even after almost 5 years they making us go crazy over them Blushing they are magical Heart but unfortunately some so called fans are still complaining... they need to understand that YRKKH is a family show not some B grade movieDeadLOL
@Bold...Bingo...ROFL
seriously all I can see those people doing is complain Dead I wonxer in what sense they call themselves a fan? If they are so irritated by Naksh and YRKKH then there is a simply solution stop watching the show (if any of them ever watch it) Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pree4ru

.Antique_Piece.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Antique_Piece.

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Wild_Angel-

Lovely thread Big smileh always creat magic... even after almost 5 years they making us go crazy over them Blushing they are magical Heart but unfortunately some so called fans are still complaining... they need to understand that YRKKH is a family show not some B grade movieDeadLOL
@Bold...Bingo...ROFL
seriously all I can see those people doing is complain Dead I wonxer in what sense they call themselves a fan? If they are so irritated by Naksh and YRKKH then there is a simply solution stop watching the show (if any of them ever watch it) Dead
Dont knw wat type of intensity nd depth thy want in naksh scenes...Dead...so much high expectations frm a family show ...Dead

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
guys i dont know what you all are talking about but i am loving this show..
it has never lost its charm 
otherwise some shows after running over 5 years becomes repitive but this show never did that and with every new part of it i get to learn something new and interesting Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_Amina_*Dev.*-MaryamNakshian4ver.Antique_Piece.pree4ru

Post Reply New Post

Go to top