Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

||TMKOC - Written Updates - 2Nd Sep. - Episode - 1217||

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Tarak Mehta Ka ooltah Chasmah - 2nd September 2013 Written Update

The Episode starts with the white team losing out for breaking the matki(pot). Everyone give them another chance. The white team tries again. The climb up the pyramid and Lord Krishna watches them. A song Mach gaya shor nagri me... plays in the background. The white team falls again. Everyone look at them. Lord Krishna smiles. Tappu sena and everyone think even these people failed again. Taarak says why is this matki not breaking. The white team asks for another chance. Baaga tells Nattu kaka they won't get the third chance. The white team leaves. Everyone clap for them. jethalal says who will break it. Rita Reporter says its strange that the teams which broke the higher matkis are unable to hit the Gokuldhaam matki. Everyone wonder when will the matki break. Now comes the red team to try. They climb up the pyramid and fall. Rita says this was the 7th team, now we are more worried. She says its evening now, and everyone are waiting for the matki break.

Bhide says the height is lesser than the last year. Everyone gossip about it. Rita says we all are waiting for the team who would break this matki. Orange team comes next playing the dhol. Tappu sena dances on the music. Rita announces that another team came and we have all the hope from them. The team tries to break the matki. Everyone cheer for the team. The team fails as Lord Krishna is not ye ready to break the pot. Rita says everyone are trying hard but they are failing. jethalal thinks why is this happening. Sodhi apologizes to Lord. Dayaben thinks is this a bad sign, whats happening, why is the pot not breaking. Everyone gaze at the pot. A little boy comes and everyone look at him. Dayaben says yes say. The boy says permit me to break the matki, I will break it. Dayaben says the teams failed to break it, how will you break it. He says give me one chance. jethalal says you came with whom. Dayaben says you can't. The boy says I will break it, see what I do.

Everyone look at the boy and asks whose kid he is. Dayaben says will you really be able to break it. The boy says yes. Dayaben says ok, and calls Tappu. She says Tappu will help you. The boy says every child should always listen to their parents, my mum Yashoda says this. Babuji says let the boy try. Tappu asks whats your name. The boy says I have many names, call me by any name. Tappu wishes him all the best. The boy climbs up the pyramid and everyone clap for him. Everyone cheer for the team. Everyone are surprised to see the boy climbing the pyramid so fast. The boy reaches the top and holds the matki. Everyone are looking at him. Rita says he is an active kid. The cameraman covers everything. The boy turns to Lord Krishna. Everyone are shocked to see Bhagwaan.

Lord Krishna smiles seeing them. Everyone are spell bound. The boy (Lord Krishna) breaks the matki. Everyone are happy seeing the Lord. They start praying. The Lord plays the flute and suddenly disappears. Everyone ask where did that boy go. Everyone look for the boy.

Taarak's Message:
Who was the boy who broke the pot? Was it true that we saw? Was it really the Lord? Stay tuned.

Precap:
Everyone say that they saw the Lord breaking the pot.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
thanks for wu manan n again it was great episode n Krishna bhagvan was too good