The next 15 days - Fun post - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
First one happens often na.  Even in the jewellery shop and the bank and all public places. 
Second one ... when he taught her to ride scooter. 

Third one ...oh when is Jiju going to fall exactly in line with Sissy's waiting face? Tell me so I can mark it in my diary and inform Bhabo about this khush kabari.
Originally posted by PadBear

Third one ...oh when is Jiju going to fall exactly in line with Sissy's waiting face? Tell me so I can mark it in my diary and inform Bhabo about this khush kabari.[/DIV]
amma do you think you're faster than Meenudi?😲
Fathimaji I was anyways enjoying the 15 days break. Even aangan dramas dont raise my BP as you see SURYA is not there. So it is RP in full flow shouting ill about SURYA. I see it as their problem. Because they are selfish, they think others are also selfish. Also I am happy to see  all others except Bhabo active in aangan drama. I would love to see more aangan dramas like that when arguments fly between Mohit-Vikram, Chavi-Meenakshi, Chaturi- Meena, Babasa's outbursts.

You see aangan dramas are fun when SURYA is not there. Because you see sparks flying unlike only Bhabo-Meena in action, SURYA silent with teary eyes and whole RP in attention.

So when Sandhya is doing her blunders in SSM and hope will try to romance her hubby once in a while  I want to see the aangan dramas in RP also. Maybe one of them will spill over on Hanuman Gali. That will be the best episode I will be waiting to watch 🀣

🀣🀣 Rapunzel s more like sandy πŸ˜†

perfect character for bhabo.πŸ˜†

thank u fatima ji.
Nice Post Fathima ji... ⭐️

cute and apt animations u used...πŸ˜›
Originally posted by -Jamy-

amma do you think you're faster than Meenudi?😲

Yeppy. By the time Meena makes her 12635 faces and does her live commentary, and then goes to Bhaaaboo, I would have texted the scene to Babs. With that, BhaSanRaj divorce proceedings should start. 
^^🀣. I've forgotten about live commentary.
Great post Fatima
Sandy as innocent as Rapunzal
And bhabo 🀣
I can see her singing that song too mothers know it all
Btw there is a lot of buzz about Shudh Desi romance and kisses
🀣 πŸ€£...and I thought only I can make mockery of these RP members 🀣. Thank you Fatima😊 
OH GOD! I died laughing for that Vik Mohit one!!!
Super!!!