Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: rekrn

Wonderful update.πŸ‘

I like that your Shivani is very intuitive she can sense that abhi is not good.  Why did you stop when it was just getting interesting update soonπŸ˜›

reks, i have to leave you guys in some suspense to... πŸ˜Š

actually i have so many ideas floating in my head that i can't decide which one to pickπŸ˜ƒ
but i will update soon..
DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Did a marathon reading...gr8 Jen...cn hrdly wait fr d nxt chapter...update soon...
--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Chapter 6----- I love you Raghu ji
Shivani stared in Raghu's eyes. She felt strangely at peace looking into those eyes. she felt protected in his arms. She never wanted him to let go of her. At that moment realization dawned on her. She was falling in love with Raghu...Her heart began to race. this was such a wonderful feeling.

Meanwhile, Raghu couldn't look away from shivani's eyes. he thought he would get lost in them. She was so beautiful and Raghu wanted to keep her in his arms forever. He loved her more than life itself. He would do anything to see the love of his life happy. Suddenly he remembered that daaju had asked him t convince shivani to get married. He immediately broke the hug. 

Shivani had rested her head on his shoulder. Her eyes were closed. she was savouring the warm of raghu's embrace. WHen he pulled free from her she opened her eyes in shock.

"Raghu?" she was confused.

"Baby ji. I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I should have never hugged you like that. I'm so sorry" raghu hung his head.

it pained shivani to see him like this.

raghu got up and walked to towards the pool.

Shivani wanted to comfort him. she knew what he was thinking. he was thinking that daaju would kill him if he had seen their embrace. she wanted to assure him that nothing would happpen. she looked at his handsome profile and felt her knees go weak. He was so sexy ans now that shivani realized that she was in love with him, she intended to spend the rest of her life with him.
she didn't see him as her body guard any more. she didn't care about the class differences. all that mattered was her love for him..

raghu stood with his back to shivani. he stared absently into the cool waters of the pool. What had he just done? how could he have hugged baby ji in such an intimate manner? Raghu was wrestling with himself because deep down he had enjoyed that hugged and wanted to hug shivani again.

he was still staring at the water when he felt shivani's arms wound around his waist. she was hugging him from behind. He was shell shocked.

Shivani rested her head on raghu back. she never wanted to le him go. Raghu turned in her arms . he had a completely surprised look on his face.

"Baby ji?"

"Shh" Shiabni placed a perfectly manicured finger on his sweet soft lips."Naahi Raghu, don't say a word. Today i have realized something. "

Raghu felt a wam stirring in his tummy. shivani's cool finger felt so good on his lips.

"Baby ji..."

"Raghu i have something that i need to tell you."

"Baby ji, even i want to tell you something."

"Raghu, i said i'm not maried abhi so if that's what you want to tell me then forget it.'

Raghu raised his arms and returned shivani's hug. how was he to tell her that he loved her?

"Naah baby ji. i don't want to talk about abhi. i want to talk about us."

"Even i want to talk about us."

She smiled as she saw raghu's confusion deepening. she had to tell him now or she would never be able to tell him. "I love you Raghu ji/ I really love you." she practically shouted at him.

"What did you say baby ji?" raghu thought that he was dreaming.

"I said i love you"

Raghu was sure she was playing a prank on him. he couldn't believe that his angel was saying she was in love with him. in that one moment raghu decided to tell her how he felt.

"I love you to baby ji. i always have. i just didn't know how to tell you."

both of them smiled like little children... the love between was evident in their eyes.

shivani reached up to kiss her beloved and at that moment daaju's voice was heard..."What the bloody hell is going on here?????????????"

Edited by --Jenelle-- - 10 years ago
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update jenelle.. how fast shivani fall in love wiith raghu in ur os..liking it..keep updating.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Uh-oh...our luvbrds in trouble alrdy?? U sure no ur clifhangrs jen n this stry progresses evn faster dan hw our cvs do it...gr8 chapter..update soon...
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Jen a  lovely update very well writtenπŸ‘β­οΈ
simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome update...
so they confess their love to each other..i hope its not a dream sequence...

thnx for pm...
Uma-Arhaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update.totally loved it...
I love you raghu ji awww
DareDevil_VickY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice n sweet update jen πŸ˜›
itni jaldi both confess love for each other 😳 ye sala budau daju ko bhi wrong time pe hi aana tha kya?? Sasuse ne dono lovers ko kiss karne tak nhi diya 😑
--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: DareDevil_VickY

nice n sweet update jen πŸ˜›
itni jaldi both confess love for each other 😳 ye sala budau daju ko bhi wrong time pe hi aana tha kya?? Sasuse ne dono lovers ko kiss karne tak nhi diya 😑

vicky could you say it english please? my hindi is limited...😳
Edited by --Jenelle-- - 10 years ago