Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Chapter 3----Daaju's surprise.
Shivani paced restlessly around the room while she waited for Raghu's arrival. She was distured about the dream she had last night and wanted to discuss it with someone and Raghu was the only person she trusted enough to go to with her problems. Daaju always regarded her as a child and he never took anything she said seriously. Bhabi was always busy adorning herself and Jass was busy planning and scheming.

"Good Morning Shivani." it was daaju's voice.

"Daaju, goodmorning." She flung herself into his arms.

"Dear, I have a surprise for you.!"

"A surprise! oh daaju you know how i love surprises. What is it?"

"Shivani, you will just have to wait."and with that daaju turned and left the room.

Shivani was really excited just thinking about her surprise...

Meanwhile Raghu was stuck in traffic. He wished his scooter could go faster. He was a man on a mission. He needed to tell baby ji how he felt. He could no longer hide his feelings. 

Back at the mansion. Shivani was patiently awaiting the arrival of Raghu and daaju's surprise. The wait for both was killing her. She was never a patient child. Just then she saw Raghu coming into the house. She smiled and ran to meet him but she was stopped by daaju.

"Raghu, i need to go to the airport and pick someone up." Daaju told him.

"Yes sir. I'll do that now."

"But Daaju,..."

"Now Shivani, it is very important that Raghu goes to the airport."

"Then i want to go with him. I am tired of being in the house all day."Shivani pouted.

"No Shivani, Raghu has to go alone."

Both she and Raghu wre dissappointed. Raghu really wanted to talk to baby ji but he had a duty towards Daaju. He decided to go to the airport and do daaju's errand first and then later her would tell his beloved how he felt.

Shivani had really wanted to go with Raghu so that she could excape the confines of the house. Also, she wanted to tell Raghu about her disturbing dream. 

Raghu turned to leave and shivani told him to hurry back. Now that was weird. Shivani wanted him to come back? Maybe she was feeling what he felt...He smiled at her and left...

Daaju had given him stict instructions to pick up someone and bring him straight to the house. He was not to tell Shivani about the this person. Raghu wondered who this mysterious person was.. he got to the airport and meet the person.

Raghu glanced at the strange man in the rearview mirror. He didn't like this man at all. he had gotten a strange feeling when he had shaked the man's hand. 

The stranger wore an expensive business suit that was tailored to fit his body. His shoes were equally expensive. He seemed to be a business man of some sorts. His eyes were hidden by a pair of designer sun glasses. he asked raghu to drive faster. he didn't want to keep Mr. Rana waiting...
Raghu concluded that this strange man must be one of Daaju's business associates. 

back at rana mansion...
Daaju continuosly looked out the window expecting his guest to be here any moment now... He smiled... Shivani was really in for a surprise. he'd planned it so well.

The door opened and raghu announced the visitor's presence.Daaju turned and smiled...

"Ah Abhi my boy...so good that you came."

"the young man went and saught Daaju's blessings.

"I would not have missed it for the world."

Raghu seemed confused. Why would the man seek daaju's blessings? he had never seen any of daaju's business associates seek his blessings.

Daaju called shivani and she happily ran into the room. the stranger turned and smiled as she entered.  all the blood froze on Shivani's face. Staring back at her was the man who tormented her in her dream last night. She remembered that the man had told her that he was coming soon.

"Shivani, this is ABhimanyu Sanghi. I have chosen him  to be your husband. Surprise!"

Shivani felt sick and was about to faint, but Raghu caught her in the nick of time...

Edited by --Jenelle-- - 10 years ago
hunnybunch thumbnail
Reserved 😊
Nice update Jen (I hope you are okay with Jen)

Shocking surprise and Shivani's nightmare is turning out to be true
I hope Shivani escapes from his tortures with the help of Raghu...

Now this part has ended with a cliff hanger...will Shivani be able to tell Raghu about her dream??? What will Abhi do next??

Do update soon and pm me, thanks for the pm this time too😊
Edited by hunnybunch - 10 years ago
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow jenelle nice update 😊and now shivani and raghu both get their surprises...😲.continue plz...😳
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update.πŸ˜›

Love your Shivani she seems a little more intuitive and not so naive.  So I don't think Raghu will reveal his feelings now.

Waiting for the next update
--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: hunnybunch

Reserved 😊

Nice update Jen (I hope you are okay with Jen)

Shocking surprise and Shivani's nightmare is turning out to be true
I hope Shivani escapes from his tortures with the help of Raghu...

Now this part has ended with a cliff hanger...will Shivani be able to tell Raghu about her dream??? What will Abhi do next??

Do update soon and pm me, thanks for the pm this time too😊

@Red, Jen is fine. that's actually what everyone calls me or sometimes people just call me J.😊

Glad you liked my update...😊
--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Good morning...
I'm glad you liked my update. i will try to update soon. sorry for all the typos...i just type as it comes into to my head...😊
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
good updateπŸ˜›Interesting story!!looking forward  to the nexy partπŸ˜ƒ
Uma-Arhaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Super like. Waiting for next.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@ Jen Hi I Read All Parts Of The SS.
Loved Alot. (:

Please Do PM Me When You Update. (:
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finally finally read update πŸ˜›
Must say amazing update πŸ‘πŸΌ waiting to c Wht ,ll Shivani do and how Raghu will help him πŸ˜›
Seems u were waiting for me to comment then u,ll update next 😳