Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

rinnie.krishna

rinnie.krishna

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
I'm blank. -_-
What is wrong with the story writers???
Why is the track going haywire. Angry
I really have a few mysterious points to clarify. And probably we all..

1) Nihaal singh had always been the heart of the serial.Cry
I agree he isn't a main character, but he stole all our hearts with his simplicity, modesty, and best of all...loyalty. I mean, see..! Who would face all THIS sh*t for no reason? True that there was his fault too. But not as much as how much he is facing.! Oh man he had faced enuff!!
2) All the similarities shown between veera and nihaal!
Gone poof? Playing with audience's emotions eh?Confused

3)They could have made a better flash back. Seriously.
Sooo much waiting only to see a completely absurd illogical flashback. His reverse gear doesnt work till he kills sampoo, and then suddenly...WOALA!!! Bingo! As sampoo falls he pulls over his car so easy? D: Why make us wait soo much ..if they hadnt had any good meaningful flashback in mind ? Ouch Wish he either had any similarities with veera, or wish they did something like..you know, sampoo n nihaal encounter an accident and nihaal gets sampoo's heart upon sampoo's death. wow!D'oh

4)What's with the stuff shown like, nihaal and ratan getting attracted to each other etc.? 
Now sampoo had demised. Nihaal&ratan would have made an amazing pairDay Dreaming

Now without nihaal, the trp ratings are surely gonna fall I feel!! :( Dont you think??
Im seriously dissapointed with my favourite serial now. Sleepy

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

san-gohemjshree_ramkash_meet10T4YY4B4DesdemonaRaz2012jojo1986sihudivyasnrusha4003anjani-pagliuknaik99Bharti_kMrDarcyfan...RamonaG....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lot of things in Veera now make no sense. :|" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

100GIRL

IF-Dazzler

100GIRL

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Hey agree its not making sense but it not the reverse gear didnt wrk but that the revers and 1st gear get meesed up so d accident mks sense.

rinnie.krishna

rinnie.krishna

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100GIRL

Hey agree its not making sense but it not the reverse gear didnt wrk but that the revers and 1st gear get meesed up so d accident mks sense.

I agree with you. But a person who had been driving car properly... He shouldn't have made such a big mistake right?Dead  It still looked absurd for me.. But yeah. 
You are right from your side. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjani-pagli

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
yes the story line makes no sense now ..in fact if Nihal also leaves whats the difference in Nihal & Sampooran ??? Confused
no interest left in this show nowDisapprove

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rinnie.krishnajshree_ramrusha4003Bharti_k

rinnie.krishna

rinnie.krishna

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...RamonaG...

yes the story line makes no sense now ..in fact if Nihal also leaves whats the difference in Nihal & Sampooran ??? Confused
no interest left in this show nowDisapprove

I know right. :(
Terribly upset now. Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramrusha4003

A HUGE FAN

A HUGE FAN

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
The show is purely about Ranveer & Veera as brother & sister, so the show is about that!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rinnie.krishnaprincessgloryBullsEye777Nikki_Titli

100GIRL

IF-Dazzler

100GIRL

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
whats was the point of such a long role for nihale then they could off just gave him a 1 month role for the truth to come

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rinnie.krishna

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by A HUGE FAN

The show is purely about Ranveer & Veera as brother & sister, so the show is about that!

Good point! If Ratan-Nihal marriage had taken place, the whole anokhi maa business would have got settled to a certain extent and Veera would have tilted towards Nihal for a fatherly figure too. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FANprincessglory

Post Reply New Post

Go to top