IMPORTANT: Issue related to Tiny-Pic images - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by *Dev.*

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Thanks to Vijay sir & others for noticing such shocking change in it. Some weeks ago when i visited a old forum, i saw a bad po*nographic picture & i was shocked to see it, i thought maybe nobody reported it & hence its there. I cant remember the forum now, though. But yeah, this was highly needed.👍🏼</font>

Actually I opened a thread in the DT forum a few days back...CID forum had many old pics which were replaced by junk. Debasree04 went thru 150 pages of the old gallery and picked out relevant images. I trashed 2 old galleries.

But anyway...thanks further initiative Vijay. please try to start a hosting service on IF itself, so that these problems don't come up again.
Originally posted by visrom

Actually I opened a thread in the DT forum a few days back...CID forum had many old pics which were replaced by junk. Debasree04 went thru 150 pages of the old gallery and picked out relevant images. I trashed 2 old galleries.

But anyway...thanks further initiative Vijay. please try to start a hosting service on IF itself, so that these problems don't come up again.

oh..visrom..😊 so this is how it started. Good intiative by you and debasree04.👏

yeah, it will be nice if I-F will support image hosting.😳
thanks for the information ! i was wondering why my siggies kept disappearing everywhere. had to replace them several times and finally started using a different uploader. Edited by DushtDanaf. - 10 years ago
Originally posted by visrom

Thanx a lot Vijay for this step...😃
Few days back i noticed all those replaced pics in cid forum old gallery...horrible pics !!! I cant believe my eyes, then i sent all those pics @visrom.
I really likes zahara's idea..plz vijay sir think abt itEdited by -kitty- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Asharkibiwi

woww ,thats gr8 idea . I want this to happen in IF .,lyk fb ,it would b d easiest way to upload pic . Pls vijay sir try to bring this option ,uploading pics directly frm computer to post . That will b awesomeee :-)

Agree
Thanx for the info
Just saw my old gallery where i had used urlremoved to upload pics...and ya they have been replaced by disgusting pictures

please do something so that we can directly upload pics on IF instead frm any other sites...it will help a lott
Thanks for the info, will inform the post makers if I happen to cross any irrelevant pictures, so they can remove it immediately without any incident.
Nice Info.
Thanks For It.never use 
Well I understand that our members want the Upload feature inbuilt in India-Forums and we tried to explore that option but there are a few challenges:
a) This takes a lot of server resources.

b) We wont be able to moderate the type of images due to volume that are being uploaded on the server and there can be copyright violations / obscene / defamatory images uploaded.

c) Some of the image uploads that I see on the forums has a very short shelf life like the screen caps and many wont be checking them after 3 months or so.

However while exploring alternatives I found another options that we can check is of having Plugins from popular Free Image Hosting providers so that uploading images is very convenient and at the same time wont take much of our resources.

Please let me know some good Free Image Hosting Providers which is convenient / fast and wont delete images if they have been inactive for long.

Regards,