IMPORTANT: Issue related to Tiny-Pic images

Posted: 10 years ago
We've recently noticed posts where members who have used the website tiny-pic to upload images have had their images replaced by nude pictures. If you have used tiny-pic in the past (either here or elsewhere) you may want to check the images as it might have gotten replaced by some irrelevant picture..

We would advise people to use other image hosting provider rather than tiny-pic as they seem to allow newer images (which can be totally unrelated, offensive and even po*nographic) to overwrite old ones.

Images that were uploaded using Tiny Pic provider will be removed from our database completely in the next 3-4 days as we cannot expose our forum to such incidents.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Edited by vijay - 10 years ago
Is it? 😲

Thanks for timely information! Will check immediately!
OH GOD! That's... urm.. yeah.. *awkward*

BTW, wouldn't it be better if I-F could have its own picture uploading app or something? If that could happen, that is... that way it's easier to upload things rather than using external sources. 
Nice Info.
Thanks For It.
Thanks for this VJ; I'd happened to see some images and well...

Anyways;

I love Zahara's idea as well; if something could be done so that pics can be posted directly and one doesn't have to go and upload it on external photo hosting sites and then link it here with forum codes, it'd be great! 
Well seeing zaharas comment...i guess i should mention this idea...of an official India forums mobile app...
With loads of viewers daily and as many of them being using mobile...this would be a great idea...
thanks for the information Sir.
Yeah!! it's better if u plz remove all those images from the website..
it looks awful! when i look at previoous threads of my creation galleries...

hate ti**pic..it has removed around 600 of my siggies and avis... ðŸ˜­
Edited by DeadDevil - 10 years ago
Thanks Vijay Sir.
I agree with Zahara idea that IF should have its own image uploading app.
Vijay Sir I also totally agree with the idea that IF should have own uploader...this gonna be great...😃
Thanks for the info! will keep in mind.😊