Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Carrie-

BTW I thought since Rohit & his revenge were the pivot of this discussions we are talking of murders & not the evidence theft.😳

yes !!
Its rohit and arjun for me!! Only! 😳
despicable_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Tina2603

But she does, because Arjun ke liye "7 khoon maaf" hein, and yet people will justify his every actions πŸ˜›

pfft, kuch bhi..πŸ˜†

Crime crime hoti hai.. and sabko apni kiye ki Sazah zaroor milegi. πŸ˜‰ Chahe woh policewala hi kyu na ho.. (unfortunately)

lol... movie ka dialogue lagta hai yeh πŸ˜†
Sakuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Okayy! I now get it.Murder & getting your hands on evidence that will lead you to a murderer & drug peddler are the same thing in your book.Thanks for the clarification.Nothing more discuss,Please continue.😊 

oki byee πŸ˜‰
BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Okayy! I now get it.Murder & getting your hands on evidence that will lead you to a murderer & drug peddler are the same thing in your book.Thanks for the clarification.Nothing more discuss,Please continue.😊</font>

oh me confused!
I thought it was when Arjun tried to destroy the evidence and also kicked pathan outside the courtπŸ€”

means taking law into handπŸ˜•!!
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The post is on him preaching to Rohit, which sounded very hypocritical for me.

Yes he hasn't committed murder, yet, but the way things have been shown, I doubt he will think when he does kill Sikandar.

The fact is what he is doing and will do in the future will affect not only him but the whole team, whether he likes it or not he is part of a team and he does forget that when it comes to his own sense of justice and thirst for revenge.

And lastly, the whole dialogue he spoke was better suited for Rathore not him.
Sakuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
honestly though, if him breaking the law to grab a murdere is okay then victor killing of the waste of air is also ok na, since both r breaking rules, and him breaking the rules is like a maali killing his own plants
SIP1997 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vampire-queen

oh me confused!
I thought it was when Arjun tried to destroy the evidence and also kicked pathan outside the courtπŸ€”

means taking law into handπŸ˜•!!

I believe we are all confused.

If he can lose control at Prathan taunting him and taking the law into his hands, can you imagine his reaction when Sikandar is standing in front of him?

Will he be justified then.

Yes he hasn't committed murder, but his current actions doesn't look so good either.

SIP1997 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tina2603

But she does, because Arjun ke liye "7 khoon maaf" hein, and yet people will justify his every actions πŸ˜›

Awe..thank you Tina.πŸ€—

But in a way my bahuria knows me the best na.
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ll-Shilpa-ll

Awe..thank you Tina.πŸ€—

But in a way my bahuria knows me the best na.

Lol it seems you are not watching the other serials on SP, where all bahu either stand by or away from their Sasuma🀣
i wanted to know which category she fellπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
SIP1997 thumbnail

You did😊 Forgive me if these are not your lines:

Why is Rohit taking revenge and justice for his family selfish and you seeking Sikandar and taking the law into your hands justified?

Does the same rules not apply to you or do you believe in talking the talk but not walking the walk?

So you think that Arjun will capture Sikandar and hand him over to law. Okay, may be he will, but judging by what I have seen, I don't think it will come to that.

BTW, I am not saying that Rohit is right and shouldn't be punished, as I said criminal is a criminal big or small.

What I am saying is the lecture coming out of Arjun mouth is very hypocritical, because he is also not thinking about the consequences of his action and his need for justice.

Taking the law into his hands doesn't necessarily mean killing someone, fact is he did break the law.