Posted: 10 years ago
Agree..kudos to DD..πŸ‘
she is brilliant and  very hardworking actress..
awesome post dear. 

Salute to DD for handling the two shows efficiently... 

Pleased to see a post dedicated to drashti after long timeπŸ˜ƒ. Her fans have really forgotten her.

I appreciate her hardwork n dedication . She managed her both shows very well.But inspite of her hardwork n dedication colors /  cv's of meeij ruined the show with their pathetic n hell annoying  track

DRASHTIDHAMI RRROOOCCCKKKSSSπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ₯³πŸ€—⭐️⭐️

plz make more posts in appreciation of drashti/madhuπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by GOODLUCKANGEL - 10 years ago
Agree wid u ...πŸ‘πŸΌ
she is really hardworking  and i love her more...
Love u Drashti ❀️ ❀️ ❀️
Originally posted by Niki_cool

Really I admire Drashti for being so dedicated to her work. She always used to say Madhubala is her First Love & I am so glad she never compromised with it πŸ‘
Even though the story was sheer CRAP πŸ₯± still she gave her cent percent to it 😊

With so few hours of sleep, She managed to do an excellent job in both shows & is still doing it. She deserves a round of applause.

I wish People stop Bashing her for Nonsense Reasons πŸ₯±
Btw Awesome Post 😊

For Drashti bashers  its like   Love me or hate me but u cant avoid me.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ she is  always in their minds n hearts πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

DRASHTIDHAMI... Ek Ishq Ek Junoon πŸ˜‰β€οΈ
Edited by GOODLUCKANGEL - 10 years ago
Nice Post. 😊 Hats of to Drashti for her sheer hardwork, dedication and perseverance. πŸ˜Š
Thanks a lot for such a lovely Post...πŸ€—
You know what when DD decided to do jdj.. i was wondering how she is gonna manage two shows... and she is gonna be dman tired and weak... which will affect both jdj and the MB show... But she proved me wrong by doing both teh show in an brilliant way...πŸ‘

yes DD is not the first who is did two shows at a time.. there were a lot as you mentioned.. but i have seen so many adjustments were made in the script of the show to reduce teh screen space for them in those shows..a nd more over all their shows were of so many parallel stories and more actors to carry the show... Here MB was completly on RK and Madhu.. So I thought may be they make Madhu hurt or Madhu in hospital or Madhu missing or Madhu kidnapping something like that so that her screen space will be reduced to give more time to her for JDj.. but nothing like that happen.. DD was there in the show just like the way she was there from the begining of teh show..πŸ‘ and DD did said that MB is her first love..😳 and i feel she herself might have asked teh PH and CVs not to make any change in  script for her... and didn't made any compromise with Madhu in MB...
πŸ‘

She surely deserve appreciation for that.. Kudos to her Dedicated Hardwork... ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Drashti is always committed towards her work
hats off to  her dedication n hardwork πŸ‘

I agree with you.
Hope she wins JDJ.
agree wth u...nice post...
drashti managed both shows vry well...