unlimited_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I was waiting to make this post till after Drashti's journey in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa gets over irrespective of the outcome. But due to unforeseen circumstances, right now seems the best time (if not already late)

Regardless of what I or anyone else feels about her deserving to be in Jhalak till now, one fact that cannot be denied is that she has juggled both the shows brilliantly. There has hardly been any compromise in the amount of time she gave/is still giving to MEIEJ  despite that fact that it leaves little time and energy for her to practise. I know she isn't the first one to do Jhalak while her show is on. We have had Sushant, Ankita, Gurmeet, even Siddhart Shukla this season. Having followed all their show and Jhalak, I can say for sure that none of them has as much air time during it as Drashti has
And yes, I know she gets paid for both shows, but doing two shows with barely 3-4 hours of sleep for more than 3 months is not easy

Call her over rated or  deserving, princess or kaam wali bai, but in my honest opinion, she deserves to be appreciated for her hard work, if nothing else

-from a RK-Bala fan

PS: In case the Mods are considering to close this post since it pertain to Jhalak aswell and thinking of advising me to open the post in Jhalak forum instead, let me just clarify that I am posting this here as Drashti is a part of Madhubala show and this is just to appreciate her dedication and hard work for BOTH shows
I will definitely post this in Jhalak forum too when the time is right

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah she managed both shows really well and didn't compromise with Madhubala (which is my concern basically).

I appreciate her for that😊
Edited by _Mojo.Jojo_ - 10 years ago
MG_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with u .👍🏼.Awosum post
desait thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
she has make us proud.
Just pray for her for next few week.besides her work load she was been target bye media or certain group of fan non stop but she has maintain her Dignified silence and smile  through out her journey.Her personal life or her professional life has been non stop abuse still she was thorough professional.
God blessed Drasthi and much more ahead.Millions heart and prayer are with you .we love her way she is and always.
Edited by desait - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

Yeah she managed both shows really well and didn't compromise with Madhubala (which is my concern basically).

I appreciate her for that😊

Well Chakku Madhubala is my main concern too
my fear that it would be compromised due to her Jhalak stint was totally unfounded
and thanks to her for that

unfortunately Madhubala wasn't the main concern for Channel/CVs for quite a while, they did everything in their capacity to ruin it.
hopefully good sense will prevail now
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So damn agree with u dearie -- She indeed makes us proud -- May Allah bless her & pays off her hard work .

Thanks fr making this post.
manju01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes she s d best !
hope her harwrk paid off..hope she wins jdj

Originally posted by: desait

she has make us proud.

Just pray for her for next few week.besides her work load she was been target bye media or certain group of fan non stop but she has maintain her Dignified silence and smile  through out her journey.Her personal life or her professional life has been non stop abuse still she was thorough professional.
God blessed Drasthi and much more ahead.Millions heart and prayer are with you .we love her way she is and always.

well all I would say is best of luck to her. May she get what she aspires

as for the other issues, well there are way too many things involved, neither of which matter to me
besides, neither is this post, nor this forum right place to agree, disagree, argue or discuss on them
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: unlimited_craze

Well Chakku Madhubala is my main concern too
my fear that it would be compromised due to her Jhalak stint was totally unfounded
and thanks to her for that

unfortunately Madhubala wasn't the main concern for Channel/CVs for quite a while, they did everything in their capacity to ruin it.
hopefully good sense will prevail now

Infact we all thought that the Cvs/Channel brought in that sautela bhai crap track because of JDJ, but DD was present in almost every scene😕 I still don't get why they ruined their own show for no reason🥱 Anyway!

Originally posted by: colorsluv

So damn agree with u dearie -- She indeed makes us proud -- May Allah bless her & pays off her hard work .

Thanks fr making this post.

pleasure is mine

@RohiDDan4ever and tinalovesvivian: thank you