Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

unlimited_craze

unlimited_craze

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
I was waiting to make this post till after Drashti's journey in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa gets over irrespective of the outcome. But due to unforeseen circumstances, right now seems the best time (if not already late)

Regardless of what I or anyone else feels about her deserving to be in Jhalak till now, one fact that cannot be denied is that she has juggled both the shows brilliantly. There has hardly been any compromise in the amount of time she gave/is still giving to MEIEJ  despite that fact that it leaves little time and energy for her to practise. I know she isn't the first one to do Jhalak while her show is on. We have had Sushant, Ankita, Gurmeet, even Siddhart Shukla this season. Having followed all their show and Jhalak, I can say for sure that none of them has as much air time during it as Drashti has
And yes, I know she gets paid for both shows, but doing two shows with barely 3-4 hours of sleep for more than 3 months is not easy

Call her over rated or  deserving, princess or kaam wali bai, but in my honest opinion, she deserves to be appreciated for her hard work, if nothing else

-from a RK-Bala fan

PS: In case the Mods are considering to close this post since it pertain to Jhalak aswell and thinking of advising me to open the post in Jhalak forum instead, let me just clarify that I am posting this here as Drashti is a part of Madhubala show and this is just to appreciate her dedication and hard work for BOTH shows
I will definitely post this in Jhalak forum too when the time is right

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaiprishanmansupriyasharma69acshavishti4evaemilywindsnapdrashticutepalz09mountains.loverdipamanprincesstashupriyacawishuwelTamy95nishsweetsAmna0521swarnalatha05rikisdadaJerry11Vikey26sangeet6690madz13rogue101_StarDiva_manju01mansiahmedBecskalyanireddyNishta06samidsamidstressreliefsadumaneetbaisakh45latekateprema_ksPramila.harishnanibommanaorchid70dvs_smiRKClara20JsparrowJBlue_Scrubsvampires-loverpriyachandRENU1111mannu_minniedesaitPDD2508.Shree.--epiPhobia--BeautyForAshesananya2010Little_Mermaid.SanjhiNiki_coolmaanluvsgeetadventure_gurlAmoureuxWhite_lilyswan20pennumanju21.kBrainEaterOwl-StephinesS--SmexyGhost-Valar.Morghulis.JealousBasher.manesha76dolly10.DreamCatcher.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kudos to Drashti" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.JealousBasher.

IF-Stunnerz

.JealousBasher.

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Yeah she managed both shows really well and didn't compromise with Madhubala (which is my concern basically).

I appreciate her for thatSmile

Edited by _Mojo.Jojo_ - 02 September 2013 at 7:24am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

vishti4evaunlimited_crazeJerry11Temptations.mansiahmedmasan1sangeet6690rogue101ForeverForUPDD2508-StephinesS-

.DreamCatcher.

IF-Stunnerz

.DreamCatcher.

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Agree with u .Thumbs Up.Awosum post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

unlimited_craze

tinadreamzyland

IF-Dazzler

tinadreamzyland

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged

agree nice post..!!!

unlimited_craze

desait

IF-Rockerz

desait

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
she has make us proud.
Just pray for her for next few week.besides her work load she was been target bye media or certain group of fan non stop but she has maintain her Dignified silence and smile  through out her journey.Her personal life or her professional life has been non stop abuse still she was thorough professional.
God blessed Drasthi and much more ahead.Millions heart and prayer are with you .we love her way she is and always.

Edited by desait - 02 September 2013 at 7:33am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

palz09mountains.loverprincesstashunishsweetsJerry11sadumaneetlatekateBlue_ScrubsLittle_Mermaid.PDD2508-SmexyGhost--StephinesS-

unlimited_craze

unlimited_craze

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

Yeah she managed both shows really well and didn't compromise with Madhubala (which is my concern basically).

I appreciate her for thatSmile

Well Chakku Madhubala is my main concern too
my fear that it would be compromised due to her Jhalak stint was totally unfounded
and thanks to her for that

unfortunately Madhubala wasn't the main concern for Channel/CVs for quite a while, they did everything in their capacity to ruin it.
hopefully good sense will prevail now

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vishti4evasadumaneetlatekateprema_ksmasan1-StephinesS-.JealousBasher.

-SmexyGhost-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SmexyGhost-

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
So damn agree with u dearie -- She indeed makes us proud -- May Allah bless her & pays off her hard work .

Thanks fr making this post.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princesstashu--epiPhobia---StephinesS-

manju01

Goldie

manju01

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
yes she s d best !
hope her harwrk paid off..hope she wins jdj

PDD2508

Post Reply New Post