Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovelyarja thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wow great start love it 😳...muskaan looking forward  for next part.
Originally posted by: ---Yemi---

yep...brand new ones too ... no bluring πŸ˜†

keep a tissue handy for steamπŸ˜†
Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wow muski...what a talent...very well written..πŸ‘  finally was read able to read everything...very nice now waiting for next update...πŸ€“...make it fast...
Sonakhan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lubbly πŸ˜‰update soon πŸ€“
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good work Muskaan. Keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thankx uma Latha Dii dua and anondo bro πŸ˜›
Glad u all liking will update soon 😳
Arjaforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved it...πŸ€—Gud start..πŸ‘πŸΌ
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

2nd Update

Krishna I got my job maa πŸ˜ƒ congratz beta all congratz him πŸ˜›
shamu calls sajjan humme rishta manzoor hai πŸ˜Šbhaddai ho bhaddai hum samdhi ban gae just want to clear one thing marriage will occur only after pratigya completes her studies πŸ˜Š...yeah ofcourse ofcourse krishna has also found his job by now he,ll also make his career bt wht i want was to make sure that pratigya shld b my bahu only πŸ˜›
 krishna already said  yes for engagement πŸ˜³πŸ˜›just for his parents!
 After few days sajjan family packs their bag to fly to india for kriya engagment bt,,,,,...sad news on way for them  
There Shaym,s family also gets busy in all their works house decoration  πŸ˜³ bt suddenly calls cme and it,s sajjan singh :::::shamu we r coming to India for sagai bt unfortunately Krishna can,t cme.... becoz he had just got his job and it,s against company rules to have holidays in start only   so if we can delay the sagai ceremony  
Shaym g:wht πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² we can,t sajjan all cards being distributed everyone being invited how,ll we tell evryone it,s late  
Sajjan.Oh  ok ok then we can do  one thing only we all family coming and sagi will b on same day leaving krishna after all we parents r coming that,s more important wht u say?????????
Shaym : hmmm πŸ€”...ok that,ll b better than atleast cancelling sagaiπŸ˜•
Sajjan:sorrry my brother hope u,ll understand so we r coming πŸ˜Š
Wht happen?? naina g asked??? shamu in dilemma πŸ€” dunno Wht to ans them  !!!!!! then says Krishna not coming due to some company  problem bt all other coming which upset pratigya and she goes in her room sad πŸ˜­ πŸ˜”and make adarsh angry πŸ˜‘ 
It,s not gudda guddi game it,s engagement of my sis wid their son if he not coming then Wht,s the use of their coming πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
Bt pratigya,s dadi says it,s ok they.ve some problem and may b Krishna will cme later bt fact is his parents coming which is necessary for sagai !! 
All starts work again leaving angry adarsh πŸ˜† house ready for enagagement πŸ˜³

Finally time cmes when sajjan family enters Saxena,s house wid dhol dhammal shagun πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ meet after years so they greet each other wid full of happiness wid tears in eyes πŸ˜­ πŸ€—  
Pratigya all ready for her engagemnet πŸ˜³looking goegeous like a pink rose who spreading her fragance even saat samandar par πŸ˜‰baby doll😳

And komal and Ganga goes to pratigya to bring her and when Ganga sees pratigya πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²... ohh god how beautiful u r  stunning natural beauty πŸ˜³ bt my Bhai is also no less and u both makes a perfect hot couple πŸ˜³ pratigya gets shy bt smile on her lips😳 πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³ komal agrees wid Ganga and they both tease pratigya πŸ˜‰ 
They bring her downstairs when sajjan and sumitra sees pratigya imagine their son wid her and says picture perfect πŸ˜† 

Pratigya cmes and take blessing frm both of them sumitra hugs her and say I,m proud to make u my Bahu u r perfect for my son πŸ˜³ pratigya sees down πŸ˜³ 
Engagement ceremony starts sumitra puts rings in pratigya finger ganga says bro  had chosen this for u (liar πŸ˜† )and sajjan says to shamu frm today ur daughter is mine I,ll take her soon and all family smiles and sad πŸ˜­ πŸ˜Š 
Sumitra make pratigya to wear bangles and family necklace πŸ˜³ adarsh says to call Krishna atleast so that all can wish him and he too can wish pratigya on this dadi scold him πŸ˜† she knows his real motiveπŸ˜†
Later all elders goes Ganga calls Krishna and says talk wid Adarsh Bhai he talks wid him and wid very polite way πŸ˜³ which changes adarsh mood πŸ˜† adarsh give phone back to Ganga and leaves Ganga gives phone to pratigya πŸ˜³says carry on bhabhiji   πŸ˜‰ 
Pratigya did,nt utter a word bt Krishna listens her breaths and confuse πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Both silent and suddenly komal cmes and pratigya disconnects the call πŸ˜³

komal:wht happen pratigya y u r becming red as tomato☺️ nothing bhabhi nothing πŸ˜• whose phone this ganga awww so u tried to talk wid jija g πŸ˜‰ no no bhabhi it,s cut ganga forgot hr phone here bss πŸ˜• hmmm ok ok no problem if u talk wid him it,s good u both shld  start to know each other πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Sajjan house 
Krishna still seeing his phone wh was thereπŸ˜• whose breaths were those πŸ˜•πŸ˜• 
arre bhai koi hai yaha me 15 min se khara huu  ohhh it,s chandu πŸ˜²krishna keeps mobile in his pocket and runs to door πŸ˜†
Chandu:wah wah wah just engagement r y hal hai i,m standing like fool after marriage wht,ll happen πŸ˜³
just shutup nothing like that πŸ˜‘ u know that i don,t want all this bt dad was soo insisting me that,s y i said yes
hmmm brother don,t worry everything happens ..happens for good only πŸ˜‰
let me talk to my future bhabhi πŸ˜† no need  
bt chnadu is chnadu stubborn like krishna calls ganga : Hi, sister wass up whre is future bhabhi wanna talk πŸ˜ƒ
Ganga: w8 will give her 
Pratigya:hello 
Chandu :hi future bhabhi h ru congratz so now u r my permanent future bhabhi no chance of someone else πŸ˜†
Pratigya πŸ˜•πŸ˜• πŸ˜•hmmm thankuu πŸ˜› h ru y did,nt u came πŸ˜› ...oh sorry bhabhiπŸ˜† on ur marriage i,ll b pakka wid u bt for now giving company to ur future husband πŸ˜³
krishna πŸ˜²πŸ˜‘
Pratigya☺️😳
krishna angry takes phone and cuts the call πŸ˜‘😑😑

Edited by piyarapiyari - 10 years ago
Arjaforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice update Muskaan😊waiting for kriya's first scene😳how they will meetπŸ˜›Edited by Arjaforever - 10 years ago
Very funny Muskaan
So P knows what K looks like but not vice versa... should make for an interesting 1st meeting.