Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

naina2010

IF-Dazzler

naina2010

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
I wanted to say this from so long but was stopping from some time.
The show is a big crap. The show doesn't have a class and full of useless cheap jokes on women and wife and husband each and everyone calling and insulting in a way by comparing with some animal in the zoo.Angry

ChiOuch kapil lost his class and he is monotonous. 
Laughter india challenge artists were way better and best and the show even today can be watched for some of its best performances and memorable jokes to laugh your hearts content.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

5w33tyGauri_Laada

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sorry this is very bad show" in Comedy Nights with Kapil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DiehardYMfan

Coolbie

DiehardYMfan

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Your opinion...
For us it is one of the best shows..Nevermind...
and of late it has been a lil monotonous but what to do??they are only serving the audience what they want!!

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

priya102Ninjha1197sedzidaPROTIM21Websietulip1234Mournisweetypie225Melosamuskaan23PrincessFiRangeelaaarshi33irene_cpreetiebabygurl10xoxsusanxoxJaisoifayaan786LoveRantaraChristine.Hinak.atrina75fairyloversweetmadhuri..Shirley..Shehreen_27-SweetGirl-Mahek_No1Amit.Ghangasishq30--Saina--anodaksgfanpurvi08deboleena.manna..Tangled..KunwarKiDeewaniradhika_kiranSagar21-Gaganjot-SunNaa..-Ayesshhaa-..rani-luckiriti4uSuper.Psycho_GugumintiCookieliciousLogicalNonsense..Pooja..-Ocean.eyes-Samraat_92

NB26

NB26

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Agree. Over the last four-five episodes, the humor is crude and crass. And the tendency to comment on peoples physical attributes - specially guests - is just not funny, rather offensive. 
Another thing is the emphasis on cross-dressing, come on- too much of anything becomes boring.

And seriously now each episode is so predictable with nothing new to keep our interest.

And about people wanting this... really ? who wants it, have the CV's made any attempt to find out what people want ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PDD2508

fairylover

IF-Dazzler

fairylover

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Well for me it's one of the best comedy show. I agree comedy is bit cheap but it's same in other comedy shows as well. At least this show we can watch with family unlike some others.

@NB26
abt guests.. Well I think it's scripted or predecided...I too don't like that personally but it's natural.. Being fat I myself noes that people do tht most of the time.
And about crossdressing... I really think it's required..Like here dadi is the one who drinks.. lure over celebrities and dances like insane...  dnt think ne lady playing that role will look good or dignified.
Same about other roles like palak and guththi. 
And what viewers want has been already reflected by TRPs... so chill!!

Edited by mishti31 - 02 September 2013 at 2:59am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidatulip1234WebsieRangeelaaMelosamuskaan23DiehardYMfanbabygurl10irene_ck.atrina75ayaan786basket_101anodaksgfanMahek_No1--Saina--..Bubbles..ishq30SunNaaGuguminti-AkkiLuvsNBT-Samraat_92

rubysk

IF-Rockerz

rubysk

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged
u can express ur feeling about this show... I also appreciate... But i think this show is d best show at present...

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

muna24sedzidaRangeelaaMelosamuskaan23irene_cbabygurl10ayaan786--Saina--..Bubbles..ishq30Mahek_No1anodaksgfanGugumintiSuper.Psycho_Samraat_92

ayaan786

Goldie

ayaan786

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 7:51pm | IP Logged

this show is just amazing 

a treat to watch 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidaMourniMelosamuskaan23babygurl10xoxsusanxox--Saina--Mahek_No1anodaksgfanGugumintiSamraat_92

naina2010

IF-Dazzler

naina2010

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayaan786

a treat to watch 

Oh really . That cud be your pov as what is the meaning to comedy, but comedy is not making fun of someone with such cheap luring jokes against someone around and laugh . It's not comedy it's a tragedy for a comedy world actually.

ayaan786

Goldie

ayaan786

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naina2010

Originally posted by ayaan786

a treat to watch 

Oh really . That cud be your pov as what is the meaning to comedy, but comedy is not making fun of someone with such cheap luring jokes against someone around and laugh . It's not comedy it's a tragedy for a comedy world actually.

we should be able to laugh to ourselves and thats what the audience is doing they are enjoying it that they are coming on television.

kapil is just joking around and everyone knows that he is not serious  so no point holding the moral flag 

and its not that kapil just makes fun of other people he also gets insulted by some stars for example sharukh akshay parineeti but he takes it in a good spirit and that is what the audience should also do

if everyone gets offended by such little thinks then nobody could enjoy their life so chill Big smile

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidaMelosaRangeelaamuskaan23DiehardYMfan-Roopa-xoxsusanxoxMegHanLover3sweetmadhuriShehreen_27purvi08Mahek_No1--Saina--ishq30SunNaaGugumintiSamraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top