Page   of 33
Page 2 Page 33

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys...

Hope You Remember me...

Here I am with my Second SS on Maaneet...An idea that i so itched to write on...

hope u all will like it tooBig smile

SS: Pyaar Kia Tau Nibhana

Leaning forward on the rail, she kept looking forward at the mesmerizing view of Brooklyn Bridge while the dawn was just about to set up. The soft breeze of New York swayed through her long black hairs as if welcoming her in a warm hug. Wearing the exquisite Peplum hem sheath sleeveless dress which had cutouts at yoke, she was all but just defining grace and beauty. Her legs were bare, with just those sexy black 4-inched heel shoes. Having minimum of her make-up by the make-up artist, she was looking just the way she had to be. A Bollywood face. A Famous one.

Few seconds later, she heard her own faint voice in the background that she had recorded just a day before to do this particular Intro scene of Avni, her character in the latest film.

"I'm a dreamer...I love to dream of happily ever afters and cliche romance..." And she remembered how well these lines suit her too.

"I just wish I would get to see those dreams in reality too, someday...When I could witness those eye locks, which make two persons, forget about the crowd around...that easy moment, when a man hold his wife by slipping his arm around her waist, claiming his right on her and that wife replies to that gesture, with an soft smile that make her eyes shining up by love for that amazing man..." Few scenes of the film have to be run through while these lines have to be delivered.

"That's such a magic of dreams, the power of words...But sadly, mostly people have become more realistic and practical, ignorant or professional that they have forget those dreams long back in there teenage years. What a crude reality?" With Crude, it was her cue to turn around and face the camera now which had captured her beautifully from all the angels before. Her dreamy smile was a part of her face now. Such a fine actress.

"Will this reality ever met that fantasy? If you want to know more about Avni and her love life, Do catch her on 27th September in your nearest cinema. This Pyaar Ki Sawari' will surly make you believe in love" With a wink and the shout of "Cut", her expressions became clear and plain. She rushed to her secretary, Mahima who was waiting for her with a warm jacket and gloves. Damn the winters in New York. She was nearly frozen by it but then, as an actress, it was her responsibility to keep her emotions in check with her facial expressions.

Her director, Sumit, re watched the scenes from all the angels and gave her a go ahead.

"I think, we are ready for the promo's now...Just a little editing will be required" He mumbled as he turned to look at Geet who was rubbing her hands for warmth.

"If that's done and I am no longer required...Can I catch the next flight to India?" On other occasions, Sumit being a director would have forced her to stay just another day as they had planned a night out with the entire crew before they go back home to indulged themselves again in work. A free night. But as a friend, he saw the stressed truly showing on her face now. She needed time. A vacation. In that solitude of her home and she deserved that for working endlessly all through last four months.

"You surly can. And If i must tell you...I don't want to see your face for next two weeks...I am kind of getting tired of this beautiful face". A wicked comment but she could easily see the care in his tone.

She get close to him and hugged him lightly. "Thank You...Even I am tired of your face" He chuckled and giving a squeeze let her go.

"My pleasure..." Geet turned to go to her vanity van while Sumit just keep standing there, his hands tucked in his pant pockets, seeing her retreating back. He sigh seeing her friend smile, only if that was a weak one.

"I don't even want to hear your voice" He shouted just to see her turn and giggle, just like she used to do in her college day. Those years.

"Dittoo" She shouted back before she waved and disappeared into her vanity.

"Mahima...Please confirm my ticket on next possible flight to Delhi...I need to get back asap" She ordered while throwing her jacket on one sofa in her vanity and took hold of her blue jeans and red woolen sweater and went into small changing room.

"For sure maam" was the quick reply as Mahima noted down the points on her pad and look through the earlier ones.

"But Maam, Today Mr. Khurrana again called?" Mahima's voice was hesitant as she new Geet's mood and her wrath.

"Who Khurrana?" She asked from inside the cabin.

"That journalist..."

The door flew open and the dress, which was so beautifully hung on her delicate body, was thrown at the couch while she caught hold of the brush and started to rush it through her hairs.

"I already told you...No personal interviews for me" Somewhere, the word Personal, just sting her every time it is used.

"I know maam but this man is a Pushy...He said he won't take a NO" Mahima explained backing off a step.

"Then he should learn that what a NO actually means..." Her voice was calm, so unlike her. Holding her hairs up in a pony, she draped a shawl against herself and gave herself a last glimpse. The warmth of her jeans made her realize how cold her legs were before.

"Let's get to that hotel and pack our stuff...I need to get away from here as fast as I can" She said as caught hold of her bag and get out.

She was all ready to give herself a break. She doesn't want anyone hovering over her. She doesn't have any more shoots to go to. Any more meetings to attend. She will just get to her apartment for now, give two weeks off to her staff and enjoy the loneliness that she so love to have.

thats the intro...do tell me...how you feel about itEmbarrassed

DO HIT LIKE & COMMENT PleaseSmile

Edited by ..oneOone.. - 01 November 2013 at 4:28am

The following 110 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetnsourx3nehavashiswati2011sonai-adricaCandy_jsrufizzAakshithavidz.manirajankyyy.Tulip.Dia_KapooralfikkainturakiranannbellAISHAJSammyicycoolsatyasree8901leothelionnonabebucloudfloweritzzdmgchingamingrizwanaqSmartangelSweetestPariShRuThIDDianpreet.harmanlovepoosweet-mishtysahibasharmadeep002flowing_riverSim44aashi14LM1991aditi_2010kavya.sravyasessysanam1234uRomanaxxDiva7-eiya-farzu3008pingu.tingufatema_007NH1971priyasreebabygurl10KhanAtiyahSnehaMaaneetgurti30Alamelukabslockspiya27anjalisen85lenageorgeKasiKasiNeejusri91Shonameetpriya_ya1408prettyjikanug_SnowFlakes_--Fairy--Hanishadevi-indu-Zohamaaneetmannu_minniesweetsampa39ritzy09ammu5nehakapoor7smallvillemanikkapreeti.1sonu4everambeernhoneygrapeNANDY_BRUharshithaaaaaaaAsh1991ambbihafreya123--Ratna--preethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6_BlackPearl_khwaishfannamita25anuandavimonikasethpop77Craziest_MGlove2_soma-Mithuna-punam2712gill123impoojavermaRemya_PillaiTyroBDayGal-11Jan-SilverPearl-lehrchavvi16goldenmoonbhanu_rekhagIsleOfCaprispvd-Orchid-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MG SS: Pyaar Kia Tau Nibhana-Pt3/Pg28" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
~INDEX~

Part One---------Page Nine >>> Dekhoon Tujhe Tau Pyaar Aye
part two-------Page Twenty >>> Tera Raasta Choodon Na

Edited by ..oneOone.. - 26 September 2013 at 1:52pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyicycoolalfikSweetestPariNH1971Shonameetmanikkaambeernsonu4everkhwaishfanTyro--Ratna--_BlackPearl_6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6impoojavermapunam2712BDayGal-11Janlehrgoldenmoon-Orchid-

ambbiha

IF-Rockerz

ambbiha

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
awesome
Continue with ur updates

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..oneOone..

sonu4ever

IF-Rockerz

sonu4ever

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Woah missed u dear.
Amazing start.
So well described. The promo shooting of geet's movie was accurately described and penned down. Beautiful yaar.
Awww geet wants to feel that cliched romance in her life ( i think all girls dream of that lol )
Loved how u pinpointed the details, geet feeling the warmth of her jeans after feeling the new york cold on her bare legs.
Hmm so the journalist khurana wants to have an interview with our actress geet.
Cant wait for more :D

..oneOone..

smallville

IF-Rockerz

smallville

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Loved the intro !!
Very excited to see where this story heads !!!
Update soon will be waiting !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ambeern..oneOone..

gill123

IF-Sizzlerz

gill123

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Lovely concept geet is actress and maan is reporter wow waiting 4 update

..oneOone..

love2_soma

IF-Sizzlerz