TOI: Aamir Ali Happy Birthday

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
It's birthday time in tellywood!

Come September, it's birthday time for our TV hunks. Not one, not two, but three hotties from the tellyworld ring in their birthdays today(September 1). 

Ram KapoorAamir Ali and Raqesh Vashisthturn a year older today as they celebrate their birthdays. Ridhi Dogra, currently seen as Savitriin the eponymous serial, wished her husband on Facebook, "Happy birthday to the best thing to happen to me RaQesh Vashisth."

When we called Raqesh, he said, "Today I am just chilling. Yesterday Ridhi threw a house party for me. It was a mad evening and we had a blast. The guest list included Hussain Kuwajerwala,Sharad Kelkar, Barun Sobti, Sanaya IraniMohit Sehgal, Sucheta Dwivedi and more."

Raqesh is at present busy painting and is soon planning an exhibition of his work.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Aamir Ali Happy Birthday" in Jhilmil Sitaaron ka Aangan Hoga forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top