Users

Frequent Posters

pakeezah thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
aamir kat romantically paired?????
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I didnt like HR and Ash in Dhoom 2. It was super cheesy and super annoying. But damn they were gorgeous in Jodha Akbar. They do share a great chemistry on screen. 
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aamir Khan will not take wrong decision     Edited by Lighthearted - 10 years ago
Anybody can beat Ash's OTT acting in Dhoom 3. Even Kat.

Aamir vs Hrithik is no contest.

Aamir + Kat > Hrithik + Ash

Plus they bring more star power to the table.
Hrithik looked immensely good in D2, let Aamir just beat Hrithik alone, nd then ppl can speculate about the chemistry and all..
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks all for commenting and voting. sorry couldnt reply all cz of inactiveness
2RsFan thumbnail
I dont think height is gonna be that much of an  issue😆 In sarfarosh sonali towered over aamir but they had good chemistry  Edited by _NaughtyBoy_ - 10 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MocoCoco

Dhoom 2 was a bad movie, but I loved b/c AishThik were effin' HOT! They have such immense chemistry and that too with their eyes. Of course, JA will always be favorite AishThik movie ever. Also b/c Aishu was born to do periodic roles...gorgeous as Jodha. So yeah Team AishThik for sure. Plus, this is my 2nd fav jodi after SRK-Aishu. 😆

The only problem I see with Katrina-Aamir is the age factor, plus Katrina didn't have good chemsitry with SRK so a bit wary about her chemsitry with Aamir. Still gotta wait to see the actual performances before deciding on them. 

+1 to everything👏 
Hrithik and Aish are my second fave pair after Srk-Kajol so to match them up is no easy feat and I'm a huge ass Aamir fan so it's bad enough that Kat is paired with him after seeing the debacle that JTHJ was I'm apprehensive to see Aamir-Kat as a pair🥱
Edited by Tani91 - 10 years ago
DushtKanya thumbnail
I like Aish-Hrithik jodi but not really in Dhoom 2 🤔 I loved them in JA and GZ.. I guess we have to wait and watch. :P
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
one thing that is uneasy that people thinks Amir cant go wrong. i admire his work but still i beileve he isnt perfect :|