Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
They're totally mismatched. 
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hrithik and Ash,how much ever annoying,are gorgeous specimens and looked great on screen. Aamir and Katrina, in my head, would make a good midget -giant combo in a circus. ðŸ˜† But they might look good on screen with the help of heels,ladder or something.

Dhoom 2 songs are my guilty pleasure. I loved all the songs and dance.😆
Edited by .DejaVu - 10 years ago
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Today D2 was coming on TV.. And I saw it only cause of Hrithik Aish. They were great together. I don't think I'll like Aamir-Kat that much. Edited by anku- - 10 years ago
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No never, they were the hottest pair Aishwarya and Hrithik 😊 in Dhoom 2.
beingmelodic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
liked hritik but not hritik aish jodi
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: realitybites

The promo would give a better idea but still Hrithik with Aish was not appealing. It seemed Aish was trying too hard. Hrithik looked younger and cool. Aamir is a perfectionist and he would ensure that he looks good with Katrina onscreen.

@bold...chemistry can never be created or plan...it just happens...even a perfectionist cannot ensure to create or plan chemistry...chemistry should come naturally...if its plan or created...it look fake and zero on-screen...

SRK-Kats try to create a chemistry rather giving a natural chemistry but seriously though the film is hit...but the chemistry is complete ZERO...for the first time in the history of SRK career in terms of romance...there is one leading lady whom he does not look good with and its Katrina and seriously i don't want him to work with Kats ever again as they have zero chemistry on-screen complete zero...one reason why JTHJ did not work as expected...script is one reason..performance is another but last reason is chemistry b/w the main leads of the films...otherwise he looks awesome with all his leading ladies...

Aamir is perfectionist in film making but not in chemistry making...there are alot of leading ladies he doesn't look great with...i can give a list from his 90s movies...as he was known to be the lover boy in the 90s...

aamir can teach kats can giving acting tips...he can ensure both of them give their best shots and best choreography...but he can never ensure they will look great on-screen as this will be decided by the audience...whether they look good together or not?...do have chemistry together or not?...the chemistry should come naturally not ensure
Edited by Mages - 10 years ago
Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't care about their chemistry, that I am least  bothered about. Please I don't want a love story, like dhoom2. It should be more like Dhoom1

This movie should be  about all great stunts, a proper villain and a good story, sadly which all was missing in Dhoom2.

A PROPER ACTION THRILLER, that all I want 
Mages thumbnail
to be honest i am not a fan of Ash-Kats...
Dhoom 2 was a torture for me in the 2nd half becos it brought the love angle in b/w of nowhere...and seriously Ash is not made for such glamour roles that she did in Dhoom 2...she is made for period films...indian characters like she did in Taal...HDDCS...Devdas...JA(though i slept after 1 hr due to the duration of the film😆)...and beautiful simple girl role she played in Mohabbatein...and that is one reason i could not connect with her in the film...she tried something different and it fall flat for me...and her "funny guy" quote is just irritating and annoying...thats what i felt abt Ash playing Sunehri...

coming to the Hrithik-Ash angle...they have a great chemistry together...and i can't deny that...they both suit each other and their personality matches so much that the chemistry just came out naturally...especially the Basketball Competition In The Rain Scene...throughout the entire scene...their body language and eyes spoke all the chemistry and it came out naturally...they chemistry was beautiful...and Dhoom 2 was just a start of their chemistry...JA took their chemistry to another level...they look perfect on-screen couple...

as for Aamir-Kats...the promo is not out yet...its yet to be seen...but i don't think...they can beat Hrithik-Ash in Dhoom 2...lets wait and watch...its too early to talk abt since the trailers are not out yet
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: DAKDAK

I don't care about their chemistry, that I am least  bothered about. Please I don't want a love story, like dhoom2. It should be more like Dhoom1

This movie should be  about all great stunts, a proper villain and a good story, sadly which all was missing in Dhoom2.

A PROPER ACTION THRILLER, that all I want 

spot on...Dhoom 2 was ruined becos of the love angle...which was not needed in a action thriller...the first half was damn good with police-thief game but it got ruined when they introduce a love angle

i expect great stunts...hardcore chases in bikes...which is what Dhoom series known for...it should be a serious thriller in form of action only no love angle...they can play love game for their own benefit...but in the end they should be no serious love angle introduced like Dhoom 2...it should be like Dhoom
bonibright thumbnail
No..
Never..
Edited by bonibright - 10 years ago