India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

were they bloopers ???? (Page 5)

ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

i wish jassi would STOP walking over Purab.....she treats purab like her punchbag(gussa ay to uspar nikal do).....

how true mani...........purab to hum sab ke dil main hi basa hai.Gosh!!i have actually removed all his posters from my room and kept them inside otherwise i won't be able to study.

i wish meena does'nt become the proverbial spoke in the wheel..........

Kiran1018 Goldie
Kiran1018
Kiran1018

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 5:46pm | IP Logged

i too think purab is using jassi like a punchbag......she really needs to treat purab the way he deserves to be treated....jassi is becoming self-centered after becoming the ceo....everything has to be about her...i dont think she realizes that purab has his own life besides from being around her world all the time........400 caror ka malik ek middle class ladki ka driver tak ban gaya.....aur vo bhi sirf jassi ke liye...dont u think he deserves a little more respect than that from jassi.....jassi needs to get her act straight soon before she looses her true love purab.

sonia

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lovely

She did not allow Armaan to kiss her becoz of her upbringing not becoz she has no passion. Just my thought.

Well said LovelyClapClap…..I agree completely….Jassi has also been taught to be kind to those lesser fortunate than herself…..especially those who are mentally challenged…..and here we took that to mean that she was in love with Armaan…Wink

Originally posted by allegra

Now Ides will quote the last line in parentheses and write a sarcastic response to that -- see how well I know you, Ides

arrrre wah….Alle….u should change ur name to Chamatkaari bahenWink……just to prove u wrong I debated for two minutes abt remarking on the comment……then I gave in…..kya karon aadat se majboorEmbarrassed

Go to top