pj04 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

i noticed a few things on 8th nov episode...

1) the way bebe and jassi talk, it seems that bebe was aware of jassi's feelings for armaan. so apart from purab, nandu and bebe also knew about it....i keep wondering why someone as wise as bebe never discussed it with jassi before

2) armaan says that "jab tak sab kuch khatam nahi ho jata tab tak koshish nahi chod sakte " or something to that affect...is that why he has cooled down so much on jassi issue...bcoz after her slip of tongue he felt that jassi might have some feelings for him and he went to his original plan of keeping her happy for the duration of six months.

3)i found it very strange that purab camp has taken it for granted that they are going to win the contract.nandu even goes and tries to rub it in.and i thought he was jassi's friend.

4)jassi was not supposed to see purab more than a friend(everyone on the forum keeps convincing me that she still loves armaan and is compromising by marrying purab, her best friend), but she seemed very concerned and jealous.this is the first time when she spent more time pondering about purab than her office work.she even tried to give him cold shoulder over it.

5)purab seemed to be turning  fast into" been there done that "category, apparently he had a wild and romantic side to him a few years back if meenakshi is to be trusted( i count driving all night to sea shore to watch sunrise romantic).

6)last but not the least purab never introduces jassi to meenakshi as his fiancee(why??????). also hints were dropped left and right that once upon a time purab wanted his wife to be beautiful( are we building the background for jassi's makeover) and he actually seems to avoid the issue

what do you guys think....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kanchi thumbnail
In overall PJ , i have to say the producer are lossing their mind.they are going nutcase🤢
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
wow pj good points... looks like it.  They have to show jassi getting a makeover in the next month right.. so maybe a build up for that.. and Shweta helps jassi get the makeover since Purab once told her he likes a beautiful face... kyon kya khayal hain..
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hmm..points to ponder abt pj(funny how ur id matches w/ Purab-Jassi). maybe they want to keep all options open. even what P told J was muted. 
TheRager thumbnail
btw one more thing..P is also confusing us. b4 meena came into the pic it looked as though he did not want to come face to face w/ her. later also he looked uncomfortable while she was going ga-ga over him. i guess thats cuz jassi was around. but later he told jassi she loved him and he did not cuz she wasnt his ideal woman. i thought it ended at that until later they showed him worried that meena came back.
he can be worried for 2 reasons-he still has feelings for her. or else he knows she is mischief-maker. if he knows she is a mischief maker why was he still so friendly w/ her? most imp why did he not tell her on their "date" that jassi is only his fiancee? strange!
tamanna thumbnail

You are so right PJ😳!!! This man is making his habit to irritate/confuse/provoke Jassi 😡into an argument/confrontation before he comes out with the truth😃. He didn't inform about his prior acquaintance (and quite an intimate one🤗) with Meenakshi, he should have, but he didn't. I know Jassi was cross with him for some stupid reason and was not talking but this matter deserved some serious talking in Purab's part. Well, he didn't and poor Jassi was shocked/embarrassed when the long lost friends met with each other for the first time. And then again he had ample of opportunity to introduce Jassi and her role (other than being CEO) TO HIM, but again he didn't!!!

I don't understand, what his motives are!!! Why does he always have to complicate matter before solving them😡???

pj04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

hmm..points to ponder abt pj(funny how ur id matches w/ Purab-Jassi). maybe they want to keep all options open. even what P told J was muted. 

hmmm... i have always wondered about that but actually pj are my initials..it is an added advantage and a strange coincidence that they also signify my stand in jassi (purab and jassi together.😃...forever.....).😉. actally nandu is not a bad choice for jassi either(they seem to have forgotten that jassi mentions in one episode that nandu is like a brother). anyways everything is covered with a shroud of mystery and there is no logic to anything so why even bother😕.

pj04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

btw one more thing..P is also confusing us. b4 meena came into the pic it looked as though he did not want to come face to face w/ her. later also he looked uncomfortable while she was going ga-ga over him. i guess thats cuz jassi was around. but later he told jassi she loved him and he did not cuz she wasnt his ideal woman. i thought it ended at that until later they showed him worried that meena came back.
he can be worried for 2 reasons-he still has feelings for her. or else he knows she is mischief-maker. if he knows she is a mischief maker why was he still so friendly w/ her? most imp why did he not tell her on their "date" that jassi is only his fiancee? strange!

i agree shreya...i think he thinks that she is a mischief-maker but then why is he so friendly with her?????😕. it is not as if he is dying for the contract....on the other hand jassi seems to be confident that she can handle the present situation(can she really?????). also for the first time she realizes that purab has more to him than the sugary sweet ,loving and flexible person he is around her......which while shows how much he cares for her, it also is a warning/sign to jassi that she will have to change and adapt to his surroundings as he has to hers.is she up for it??

pj04 thumbnail
too bad shreya....bcoz that was less of an challenge than what she will face if she ends up with armaan.guess then armaan is out of scene too
TheRager thumbnail
yup..spending the rest of her life w/ purab wudnt be as challenging as it wud be w/ armaan. ðŸ˜‰
w/ purab she wud know exactly what he is doing or saying at this moment(choice is b/w spending time w/ bebe or waiting for her at GM's parking lot).
w/ armaan she wud be on her toes. can never threaten him to cancel her sagai for silly reasons and get away w/ it. he wud prolly say 'go to hell!' and get an apology to boot.
BUT he wud love her like crazy. make her feel as though she is the queen of the world.
nights wud sizzles..days wud be bright...
finally the choice will be jassi's.