omg i jus noticed sumthin... - Page 3

Posted: 17 years ago
good observation
yeah she is not muslim then what does that pic show
maybe bec of iqbal coz he is muslim πŸ˜‰
I think IN phone change with eachother or maybe on the shoot they use eachother phone 😊 .

Luv U
Muniza
i dint notice that...but evrytime it said angad calling...but today it said angad khanna calling πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
i am sure its not her real life phone!!!! maybe its someother peoples who is muslim and also its just shooting!so maybe she used some others like maybe iqbal's than what was iqbal using that time when he called her too! maybe it was a cheat shoot! 😊 ! ya i noticed that it was written allah in arabic.
Originally posted by ainun

i am sure its not her real life phone!!!! maybe its someother peoples who is muslim and also its just shooting!so maybe she used some others like maybe iqbal's than what was iqbal using that time when he called her too! maybe it was a cheat shoot! 😊 ! ya i noticed that it was written allah in arabic.

i also noticed something that iqba;'s phone was white and neha had a black one their! so it cant be a cheat shoot they are different phone so its not the same cell phone! 😊

Originally posted by ainun

i also noticed something that iqba;'s phone was white and neha had a black one their! so it cant be a cheat shoot they are different phone so its not the same cell phone! 😊

u know im a mobile fone freakπŸ˜†so i know this stuff...iq always carries a 3100 version of nokia and neha always the 6600(the one u saw yesterday)only that it is always white this time it was black of course we can change the casing of a cell but it was still different the wallpaper, u know......i think they excahnged mobile no wait neha didnt brig her cell so iq offered his cell😳and borrowed the directors'πŸ˜†

Umm they doesnt use there phones in most shoots. 😊
hmmm thts strange..
by the way nice observation!I'll definately have a look at it.
good observation, I didn't notice that
i dnot think it was her fone