Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu Times #13 *Complex web of relationships* (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

tinku19

Groupbie

tinku19

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Congrats to all NL team members and winners.ClapClapClap
Liked each and every section. Keep it up.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjali_Mithi_vaniblushing

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Balika Vadhu Times #13 *Complex web of relationships* (Page 6)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
AWESOME NL congo to the whole team for putting it all together so aestheticallyClap ...u all are Star.
Suchi really a job well doneThumbs Up ofcourse with Don's invisible & Khushi's visible help and  support. Tongue.  I felt Don's jaadu & Khusi's danda here LOLLOL 
AWWW mon chers Hug

Payali what a wonderful summery by you Heart,  

All the sc selections were PERFECT Big smile. But my favorite was the romantic sc Embarrassed . I thought that my alter ego has entered  Anjali LOL. You made me very happy and proud Thumbs Up
She has not only fallen in love but hugging openly and her declaration was mind blowingParty The credit goes to Shiv for making Aji so confident in his love ...this sure calls for taaliyaan & seetiyaan. 

Akshu, meri pyari baby you are the funniest and u selected the funniest one LOL attached the videoClap Very good!! 

Manshi, tere ko blooper mil gaya dil hamara khil gaya DancingLOL

Nivi, Casanovi Aji rocked helping all the becharies. Casanivi ki jai hoThumbs UpWink

My favorite sec of NL is the golmaal awards Big smile. Who better than Aditi in capturing & factoring all the details of poor bechara J & katarnak khalnayika Sanchi. The Bakra & Khatra zhakasss hai LOL Congo 

Congrats to all the Siggys, Avis and VMs winnersParty 
Khushi u make lovely gifts for the winners they are superbClap. It is heartening to see all your students performing so well in siggy & av makingThumbs Up

the whole NL team . 

-------------
Thanks for liking the picture and costume of the month. Haryali banni rocked Thumbs Up and    so selected the picture Embarrassed 

Edited by 5cents - 07 September 2013 at 11:20pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Payali09umamhisusmitaanshurg5dixie123Mithi_vaniAnjali_blushing

Missesha

IF-Dazzler

Missesha

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Missed out commenting earlier.
Happy Anniversary and congratulations for completing 12 successful NLs and for beginning the 13th one. 

Great work as always. Appreciate you guys putting in your spare time and efforts in making & maintaining great quality NLs .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hisusmitaMithi_vaniAnjali_blushing

Hiral_Halwa

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiral_Halwa

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Super dhaasoo NL once again...congratulations to the entire NL team and the winnersClapClapClap
PS: Payaliya - jhakaas summary - loved the titles especially - hilariousLOLLOLThumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Payali09hisusmitaMithi_vaniblushing

HemaG

IF-Addictz

HemaG

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
great job...
congo to all the winneres...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hisusmita

NehArabella

NehArabella

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Seriously such a complex Relation Web !
And great NL. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hisusmita

atominis

IF-Rockerz

atominis

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
My bad! Shocked

I never checked NL threads! Or any other threads except WU and general ones.

A topic created by me was a winner? Confused

Sorry for being so ignorant! Embarrassed

I know nothing about such threads and how they function. And because I mostly surf through my cell and such threads take ages to load so I don't look into them.

Thank you. And thanks to all those who responded to the topic and liked posts.

Kudos to all members who work on the NL! Great job!

Very very sorry for my ignorance again. Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MisseshahisusmitaMithi_vani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top