Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu Times #13 *Complex web of relationships* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

blushing

IF-Stunnerz

blushing

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Omg omg Shocked I am Winner LOL 
                                                                     kiss and thank you smiley  

Wow...NL looked so good fresh...Day Dreaming  New Montage in NL too Thumbs Up

Congo to Suchi Clap Welcome Hug  

Doni & Khushi are fighting heated argument emoticon  wow...LOL

Tina :-  A looked Radiant in Harlyali banni Ghagra Day Dreaming

This picture shows...  how love's labor is never lost.  I don't think true love is something we find, I think it's something we create, by putting time and effort and attention into a person we chose to be with. Love ke labor ka result dekh lo 

Aji journey which started from scare of touch and willfully running away from her hubby's unconditional love in the past has today come to joyfully hugging & hogging him and willfully running into his arms. Taaliyaan & Seetiyaan 

Wow...I am Blushing

Anshu :- Dialog is too good.

Nivi:- Perfect Clap

Suchi :- Best Choice Thumbs Up

Akshu :- funny scene Still made me LOLLOL

Manshu :- my besty Hug

All winners congo Party 

Edited by blushing - 02 September 2013 at 11:22am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9Chit15IthasTORALSIDrdjhaAakanksha_7hisusmita5centsRusshme22Tulasi14Suchi-anshurg5Mithi_vaniAnjali_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Balika Vadhu Times #13 *Complex web of relationships* (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Thank you thank you and Congo shongo to all  winners 

Edited by Suchi-Virmanian - 02 September 2013 at 11:18am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9IthasumamhisusmitaRusshme22Tulasi145centsAakanksha_7Mithi_vanianshurg5blushingAnjali_

anshurg5

IF-Sizzlerz

anshurg5

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Suchi , Khushi and Donnie,   Congo for new NL.Party
As Suchi now presented the NL, hope both Khushi and Donnie are enjoying their Popcorn instead of dhishum dhishum.Wink 

The new NL is as awesome as always. Suchi, good Job. Clap

Payali nice summary,  Aditi emotional scene is perfect.Thumbs Up

Akshu funny scene is really hillarious, good that you attached the video link too.Big smile

Anjali  Romantic scene is the best coz it was initiated by Ajee.Embarrassed

Manshu, All the wanna be nurses must be happy after knowing about  this six month course.Wink

Anjy Competition was really tough.LOL Suchi Liked the best episode.Thumbs Up

Nivi  Glad that Ajee again shined as the best character after starting to help the abused basti women.Clap
 SS  Both picture and costume of the month are perfect Day Dreaming and for your 'vishesh Tippani' taleeyan and seteeyan from my side too.Dancing

Congrats to all the Siggys, Avis and VMs winnersParty and  all the NL team members.Tongue

P.S.  Loved the Golmal awards. Poor J and katarnak Sanchi retained their positions as 'Bakra' and ' Khatra' of the month.LOL

Edited by anshurg5 - 02 September 2013 at 10:02pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9Chit15IthasRusshme22Tulasi14Aakanksha_7hisusmita5centsMithi_vaniblushingAnjali_

Anjali_

IF-Stunnerz

Anjali_

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
 Congrats Suchi-Clap- Good job- 
Loved the new montageSmile and the intro OS-LOL

Payal- The summary was superb.

@Aditi- Emotional and Golmaal Thumbs Up rocked

@Akshu- Funny sceneWink

@Gee and Manshi well done- @Manshi,so the blooper is back with a bang-LOL

@ anshu- loved the dialogue @nivi- Anandi rocks

@ Tina loved the costume and picture of the month-great selection

-----

Congrats to all winners-
@ Lipasha beautiful siggies - Love them all-Clap

aditi,nivi and swetha and all other winnersClap

Congrats to the entire NL teamClap 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9IthasRusshme22Aakanksha_7Tulasi14Mithi_vanianshurg5lipshaablushing

Beautiful-Soul

IF-Sizzlerz

Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Newsletter woohooo Party

@khusi liked the  NL banner Good job Clap

@Lipsha congratulations HugYou got three prizes Really your all creations are awesome Hope to see more from you Big smile

@Sush ..you got two prizes Shockedi think i should take one backEvil Smilekidding Hugmeri crime partnerCool you deserved it StarLoved Loved loved your VM Thumbs Upand FF cvs too loved thats why robbed some of your ideas ROFLcvs keep their eyes on our AT and your FF a lot  No problems cvs keep doing so and Sush congo shongo yaar You rock Hug

@Saddest scene of the month was really saddest scene of the month Crycried so much Cry

@ The murgis of the month Shekhars PerfectROFL and their pictures are perfectly selected 

@Bakra  Poor  Jagaya OuchFeel really bad for him He has indeed become bali ka bakra Cry

@Blooper of the month  Ganga's 6 month course was indeed blooper OuchThere does not exist 6 months nursing course in whole world It only exist in Cvs land Ouch

@Irritating character of the month  Sanchi. I wonder how many times she has won this title Four times i rememberLOL

Edited by sidra08 - 02 September 2013 at 1:14pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ithassaba113hisusmitaAakanksha_7Russhme22Tulasi14Mithi_vanisush_yanks28lipshaablushingAnjali_

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Congrats to my two loves & close buddies Lipsha & Sushiani...both deserves many gifts...Lipsha your creations deserve every prize of every forum...Sush wonderful work...your love for JaGan...your VMs & FFs...all deserves mentions.

The prizes are beautiful...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ithassaba113hisusmitaTulasi14sush_Beautiful-SoullipshaablushingAnjali_

Aakanksha_7

IF-Rockerz

Aakanksha_7

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
yet again an awsome job by all d volunteer
intro OS was LOL LOL...u guys rocked Wink

most debateable costume n pic of d month...both just ...peeerrrffeecct Embarrassed Embarrassed...kya kahu maar daala Wink...hariyali banni ...n dat banni huggng her baanka sajeela ...to good Embarrassed Embarrassed

golmaal...bakra yet again LOL LOL
n d pic of khatra ..too apt 

blooper...its maha blooper ...educatn institute of BV LOL LOL

n d character of d month...Mrs shekher put a positv front fr ladies lyk chanda...r awsum blossom Aji Embarrassed Embarrassed

congo to all winner 
love ur guys seggy's avi's FF n VM 

hayee my momma won...dis tym u made ur daughter proud Hug...LOL LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

IthasTulasi14Russhme22Mithi_vanianshurg5blushingAnjali_

Ithas

Ithas

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Congratulations to the NL team. Title of NL perfect. Also congratulations to all the winners.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

seetha74Russhme22Tulasi14anshurg5Anjali_blushing

Post Reply New Post

Go to top