Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

saathiya star in new show

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Anitaholic

IF-Dazzler

Anitaholic

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Garima Tiwari who had featured in starplus popular show saath nibhana saathiya is enjoying her in big magics beta hi chahye

Actress Garima Tiwari is quite happy with the progress of her lead character Saroja in the Big Magic show Beta Hi Chahiye.

She says, "I play a graduate girl who is married to a 9th pass guy Madhav (Ankit Bathla). She does her best to win a place for herself in her in-laws' family, at the same time tries to change their perceptions towards the fair sex."

On her chemistry with Ankit, she avers, "We call each other's character names with a ji' in the show. It is fun."

Prior to Beta Hi Chahiye, this journalist turned actor has also done Saath Nibaana Saathiya, where she had played Sonal who was opposite Jigar (Vishal Singh) before he married Rashi (Rucha Hasabnis). "Then I did a six "seven months stint in Bhagyavidhata as well, essaying the lead Bindiya's (Richa Soni) sister Mamta. This Colors shut down quickly; if it had continued even my character would have been forcibly married off by her father," she adds.

The actress has no problems doing a lead on a newer channel. "I am more interested in my character, which has a lot of graph. Having said this, I feel that Big Magic has had a great start, ever since this Hindi regional channel (Central India) became a GEC. Also the fact that the channel is also a production house (Reliance Entertainment) makes things easier as they pull out all stops to ensure success. After a shaky start, things have really stabilized and I am hopeful that our show will go on to become a rage in the coming weeks and months."

Great going, Garima!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awesome-raji

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "saathiya star in new show" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

awesome-raji

IF-Rockerz

awesome-raji

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
TFS

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
thanks

-Shwetha-

IF-Sizzlerz