Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

   

A Falling star.......Last part updated (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 21

awesome-raji

IF-Rockerz

awesome-raji

Joined: 23 May 2012

Posts: 9386

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
wow prabha it's awesome
love this part especially the lat line and the precape
eagerly waiting for the next part

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Falling star.......Last part updated (Page 7)" in Bani - Ishq Da Kalma forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prabha.abha

Goldie

prabha.abha

Joined: 07 June 2012

Posts: 1605

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awesome-raji

wow prabha it's awesome
love this part especially the lat line and the precape
eagerly waiting for the next part


Thank u so muchEmbarrassed


prabha.abha

Goldie

prabha.abha

Joined: 07 June 2012

Posts: 1605

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Hi frnds i will not be able to upload part 3 till saturday. I am leaving to my native for my cousin marriage. So oly sorry dear frnds Cry

prabha.abha

Goldie

prabha.abha

Joined: 07 June 2012

Posts: 1605

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
PART 3:

                  


It's been four days since she came to her mom's house ter was no phone call or a visit by him, it made her to worry more. She lost her weight and the charm in the face her reddish eyes tell that it didn't sleep well and it was raining heavily all the time. Her waiting become more and more painful wen she saw her sister wit hubby, it hurts her some were in the heart but she was happy for her best frnd who was not suffering like her.  In Rajji's home her mom was asking about her relationship status with her husband at the same time sohum ringing the calling bell in Rajji's home. She was much tensed and feared to tell anything to her mom. Wen she tried to open the mouth her father came and informed them that sohum had come. Rajji mom noted the sudden smile in her face and which faded very next moment. He asked rajji go and take care of him. She was happy by thinking that he came for her, the thoughts made her to forget all the sufferings which she underwent for past one year. She came out from the kitchen and searched him around the hall and outside but he went missing. She searched him but he went missing from her eyes. Sohum,who was sitting in Rajj room which was told to do by his father in law. He was stun to see the rajji's photos in the room, it all had the beauty full smile which he has not seen in long time may be after ter marriage. He felt very uncomfortable and guilt but at the same time he was lost in her beauty. She was telling herself that "he went without telling anything then y he came" she moved towards her room and opened it. At the same time sohum also opened the door. Tey both dashed with each other. Rajji was shocked to see him in her bed room.

 

Rajji was rubbing her forehead and asked "u, wat ur doing in my bed room?"

Sohum was giving a blank expression by seeing his angle, who was now looking like a very week human who was not eaten for months. She asked again. Sohum somehow came out from the shock or happiness for seeing her or the mixed feelings and managed to give the answer in a one breath "ur dad invited me for lunch and he asked me to sit here". Rajji with a sad face went out. sohum was scolding himself for not asking sorry and for blabbering like a school boy. He suddenly dashed with the wooden cupboard and some of the notes fall down from that, he slowly took all those notes and was about to keep them back where he saw Rajji's photo was peeping out from one of the diary. He replaced all other book in the cupboard other than the diary. He sat on the bed and saw the beauty full angel in school uniform. He slowly opened the diary and saw the beauty full handwriting.

 

Hi diary it's me Rajji, how are u? i am fine bcz i have completed my +2 exams and from today holidays oly. I am really feeling sorry for my family bcz tey have to tolerate my mischief's for full time na...

 

Today was the gr8t day me and Bani had a nice lunch outside the hose without knowing to any one, as use ally Bani was afraid...

 Sohum Reaction:

Today was the sad day for me, Bani refused to talk to me. Wat i did like that oly that professor scolded me so oly i put lots of biting ants in his shoes, bcz of that he can't walk for oly one week na. Diary, u itself tell me, cutting collage and seeing film is that much bad huh? Then y that professor gave punishment. After knowing the ants issues Bani was very anger at me...

 Sohum Reaction:

...today i saw the shooting star, bani made me to wish something in the heart. I made one wish for two of them. We want a gud guy for both of them in the name of life partner...

 Sohum Reaction:

...ok ok, diary i agree that i oly cheated my brother. U itself know na i am very scared to sleep in the floor. So oly tricked my brother and got the place in the bed. Oh Rajji i am really proud of u so sweet, I love u so much.

 Sohum Reaction:

Actually i was changing the channels by that time oly i got the view of that saree. OMG it was such a beauty full sarry, u know i really loved it and i secretly wish for a saree to god.

Sohum Reaction:


Precap: Sohum eyes become wider by seeing his name in the diaryWink

      


Qutos of the day: The past have the power to change the future


Note: pls tell me if u like it or not and press the like button without fail. Tell me which part or line u liked the most


Jugliji Thanx for ur love and afftection to tis FF...






Edited by prabha.abha - 14 September 2013 at 2:00am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sham24sindhusrivishalfoolChit15-Sakthi-rsk16Agrata23awesome-raji-Dynamite--P.S-

sailuja

IF-Dazzler

sailuja

Joined: 05 March 2012

Posts: 4666

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.abha

PART 3:

                  


It's been four days since she came to her mom's house ter was no phone call or a visit by him, it made her to worry more. She lost her weight and the charm in the face her reddish eyes tell that it didn't sleep well and it was raining heavily all the time. Her waiting become more and more painful wen she saw her sister wit hubby, it hurts her some were in the heart but she was happy for her best frnd who was not suffering like her.  In Rajji's home her mom was asking about her relationship status with her husband at the same time sohum ringing the calling bell in Rajji's home. She was much tensed and feared to tell anything to her mom. Wen she tried to open the mouth her father came and informed them that sohum had come. Rajji mom noted the sudden smile in her face and which faded very next moment. He asked rajji go and take care of him. She was happy by thinking that he came for her, the thoughts made her to forget all the sufferings which she underwent for past one year. She came out from the kitchen and searched him around the hall and outside but he went missing. She searched him but he went missing from her eyes. Sohum,who was sitting in Rajj room which was told to do by his father in law. He was stun to see the rajji's photos in the room, it all had the beauty full smile which he has not seen in long time may be after ter marriage. He felt very uncomfortable and guilt but at the same time he was lost in her beauty. She was telling herself that "he went without telling anything then y he came" she moved towards her room and opened it. At the same time sohum also opened the door. Tey both dashed with each other. Rajji was shocked to see him in her bed room.

 

Rajji was rubbing her forehead and asked "u, wat ur doing in my bed room?"

Sohum was giving a blank expression by seeing his angle, who was now looking like a very week human who was not eaten for months. She asked again. Sohum somehow came out from the shock or happiness for seeing her or the mixed feelings and managed to give the answer in a one breath "ur dad invited me for lunch and he asked me to sit here". Rajji with a sad face went out. sohum was scolding himself for not asking sorry and for blabbering like a school boy. He suddenly dashed with the wooden cupboard and some of the notes fall down from that, he slowly took all those notes and was about to keep them back where he saw Rajji's photo was peeping out from one of the diary. He replaced all other book in the cupboard other than the diary. He sat on the bed and saw the beauty full angel in school uniform. He slowly opened the diary and saw the beauty full handwriting.

 

Hi diary it's me Rajji, how are u? i am fine bcz i have completed my +2 exams and from today holidays oly. I am really feeling sorry for my family bcz tey have to tolerate my mischief's for full time na...

 

Today was the gr8t day me and Bani had a nice lunch outside the hose without knowing to any one, as use ally Bani was afraid...

 Sohum Reaction:

Today was the sad day for me, Bani refused to talk to me. Wat i did like that oly that professor scolded me so oly i put lots of biting ants in his shoes, bcz of that he can't walk for oly one week na. Diary, u itself tell me, cutting collage and seeing film is that much bad huh? Then y that professor gave punishment. After knowing the ants issues Bani was very anger at me...

 Sohum Reaction:

...today i saw the shooting star, bani made me to wish something in the heart. I made one wish for two of them. We want a gud guy for both of them in the name of life partner...

 Sohum Reaction:

...ok ok, diary i agree that i oly cheated my brother. U itself know na i am very scared to sleep in the floor. So oly tricked my brother and got the place in the bed. Oh Rajji i am really proud of u so sweet, I love u so much.

 Sohum Reaction:

Actually i was changing the channels by that time oly i got the view of that sarry. OMG it was such a beauty full sarry, u know i really loved it and i secretly wish for a sarry to god.

Sohum Reaction:


      


Qutos of the day: The past have the power to change the future


Note: pls tell me if u like it or not and press the like button without fail. Tell me which part or line u liked the most




 thanx ..wow wonderful conceptClap iam  really interesting to read  ur updatingBig smile..  supervb. powerpack soji scene Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prabha.abha

prabha.abha

Goldie

prabha.abha

Joined: 07 June 2012

Posts: 1605

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saila1305


 thanx ..wow wonderful conceptClap iam  really interesting to read  ur updatingBig smile..  supervb. powerpack soji scene Clap


thank u Embarrassed


Agrata23

IF-Rockerz

Agrata23

Joined: 24 May 2011

Posts: 5322

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
nice updateClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prabha.abha

sindhusri

Senior Member

sindhusri

Joined: 22 March 2012

Posts: 488

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Thank u prabha for this update i really liked it especially liked the diary part...continue soon all the best...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
The last thing I want to see now

2

BullsEye777 14 598 02 October 2013 at 2:48pm
By Lumzz
Raji Mat Jao SS!! Part Two

2

TellyFanatic4va 14 1473 19 September 2013 at 5:14am
By blossom456
A forgotten star's change of fortunes- Master Raju BullsEye777 2 1338 22 July 2013 at 12:35pm
By prabha.abha
SS BANI-Destined to be with you -Part-1 pg-2

2

veewriter 12 1603 12 July 2013 at 5:14am
By Samia600
WU - 1st July 2013 - At last!! Face revealed BullsEye777 6 1773 04 July 2013 at 5:49am
By kailash11

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bani - Ishq Da Kalma Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.