Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

A Falling star.......Last part updated (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 21

prabha.abha

Goldie

prabha.abha

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saila1305

wow nice update..Thumbs Up i think many people great thinker and writer in diz forum.Clap. particularly i really enjoyed sohum brought icecream for rajji and mostly love that sohum sleping in rajji's place in precap Winkwatiing update soon

thank u so much for u lovily comments Tongue
ya ter r more gud writes her Wink i love tem all and got inspried by tem oly Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sailuja

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Falling star.......Last part updated (Page 5)" in Bani - Ishq Da Kalma forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sindhusri

sindhusri

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Good job ya..pls continue and waiting for your update...

prabha.abha

Goldie

prabha.abha

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Tomorrow i will update surelyBig smile

Arabjan

Goldie

Arabjan

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
really amazing starting ! Though i'm not bani fan 've not seen a single scene...i can understand !like it so much...quote also so superb !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prabha.abha

prabha.abha

Goldie

prabha.abha

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arabjan

really amazing starting ! Though i'm not bani fan 've not seen a single scene...i can understand !like it so much...quote also so superb !

Thank u so much, really happy to hear uEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arabjansailuja

prabha.abha

Goldie

prabha.abha

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged

PART 2: 

Sohum felt very bad for behaving like that with her.The reflection of the moon made him to see rajji face in that, her milky white face made him to forget everything in the world. Her face will be pink after so much crying, he thought to himself which made him to smile little. Suddenly he felt so uneasy as if his heart is moving away from him "no matter wat i am going to ask sorry to her" with those anger words he went to his home. Each and every step nearing to the door mad his heart to beat faster, he was about to knock the door but it was opened by simran. He was shocked to see his bhabhi ter bcz, wen ever he came late or early rajji will oly open the door but now she is not ter. He thought she was in the room, which made him much tense that, how to face her. He entered without telling anything and was about to enter his room and wad stopped by simran question about his dinner; he oly shook his head and went straight to his room with lot of hope.

He entered the room and found it to be empty, his heart started to beat faster. His heart and mind asked Thousands of question's and started to fight with each other with the answer. He went out and saw the kitchen and she was not ter also. He slowly moved back which can't believe and not able to take that she left the house more than that she left him. Simran came and told him that Rajji left the house. Those words were punching his heart more and harder. He went to his room and locked it. He prayed to god that those words are false, he slowly moved to the wardrobe and he wished that her dresses should be ter but all the praying was cheated him this time. His heart stopped beating for mint by realizing that her dress were not there, he felt some water drops in his cheeks. He wiped it asked to himself "y i am crying, i oly want her to move away from my life but now wat, y i am so much depressed, y i thought bhabi was lieing to me. Wat the hell is tis y i am like this i don't want her, i don't want her". He felt like about his lost love, now his marriage, he had nothing to hang on to at the moment, and was lost in an open sea without any sign of land around him. He slowly came and spread the mat in the floor and sat in the Rajji's place. His eyes refused to close; bcz if it closes Rajji's face will disappear.

In Rajji's home all were happy that she came to spend time with Bani and all thanked sohum for this in their heart. All chatted and went to sleep but Rajji's mom is not happy with her, bcz she knew about her daughter, how she used to be but now ter is some changes she dint eat and talk much to anyone. Rajji was sitting in the room and unable to sleeping. She had a fear that sohum will also leave her by giving same letter as like Ameerk. "Bcz of Ameerk, i have to marry u" those words are running in her mind. She broke out loudly "Ameerk is my past and u r my present, y cant u understand this sohum" and cried till the dawn.

In the morning sohum didn't spoke to any one and didn't have the food also, he just walked out of the house and to the felid. His frnd guggi was playing "Tum hi ho" song to irritate him, while hearing that he was lost in the thoughts of Rajji. He was thinking how the hero will run to stop the heroin in the rain; suddenly he came to the reality by hearing the footsteps and shouted him to stop the song. It was Rajji's father who had come to thank him for sending his daughter home for one week time and also he invited sohum for the lunch that afternoon.  By hearing the one week time span, he was glowing like a thousand watts bulb. Guggi was silently seeing wats happening to his frnd and he also understood the happens in his face. He came slowly and touched sohum's shoulder.

S: he turned and told "oly one week" with lots of smile

G: wat one week oly

S: sohum understood that with joy he shouted and was searching the reason to shut his mouth.

G: sohum i am asking to u oly, r u alright.

S: i am alright oly, wen i told one week? R u out of ur mind???

G: Cant belive his frnds word and at the same time he was also happy for him. "Am i out my mind???"

S: Then it's me huh?? Ok leave it, play that song and go.

G: u oly told me to stop it na ??

S: now i am telling to play it. Ok

G: have it, do wat ever u want. By telling that he left his frnd and mobile.

Sohum reached the home, but already the information reached his home by guggi.Tey both were happy to hear the changes in the sohum's behavior. But no one spoke to him nor he. He straight went to his home and closed it. He told to himself 1000 of time that he is not going to her house oly she left so let her come back then i will ask sorry to her. Surely i am not going; he made the final statement to himself and went out.

PRECAP: sohum ringing the Rajji's door bell

Quito of the day: There is no life without wife

Note: pls tell me if u like it or not and press the like button without fail. Tell me which part or line u liked the most

Edited by prabha.abha - 05 September 2013 at 9:40am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Ramanichandransham24LadygirliluvrainaartiChit15love-arhiArabjan-Sakthi-sailujavijayarviawesome-rajiBullsEye777-Dynamite--P.S-sparkle2985VasusenaRadheya

vijayarvi

IF-Dazzler

vijayarvi

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
wow me first to comment..it was very nice prabha..i want to see the same shoham in the show also..really nice..precap i think he is head over heels in love with rajji..eagerly waiting for the next update..thanks for the pmBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prabha.abhasailuja

sailuja

IF-Dazzler

sailuja

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
supervb episode prabha,,Thumbs Up... thanx dear .. i also expecting diz track should  happen  really in serial like u wrote..  and also exciting  sohum's overheals with rajji/..Wink waitting for precap... update quickly...Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top