Bani - Ishq Da Kalma
Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

India-Forums

A Falling star.......Last part updated (Page 13)

sindhusri Senior Member
sindhusri
sindhusri

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Don't know why like button is not working for me may be becoz of i'm using it in mobile so "1000 LIKES"...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prabha.abha

prabha.abha Goldie
prabha.abha
prabha.abha

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sindhusri]Nice update ya...nice soji moments wish to see the same in onscreen also...And the villain randeep now his eye turns over rajji...want to know what is going to happen next...good job...waiting for the update...[/QUOTE

Big smile actually every one like Randeep as villan LOL
prabha.abha Goldie
prabha.abha
prabha.abha

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sindhusri

Don't know why like button is not working for me may be becoz of i'm using it in mobile so "1000 LIKES"...

its ok dearWink
prabha.abha Goldie
prabha.abha
prabha.abha

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
PART 6:

It was 7pm; Rajji left her home by hugging and crying her maa. She was carrying one bag and a box of laddo's for sohum. Her mom wished her to wait till others come but she was adamant to go, even after knowing that ter will be a failure tis time also his heart want to meet him, want to see his eyes, want to hear his voice and want to talk with him. She was walking in the road and heard car horn sound and she moved to the corner of the road, the car passed by her and went a long distance. After a few mint some light fall on her face and it was the same car and now it was blocking her way. Randeep opened the door and came out from the car with the evil smile near her; she was shocked to see him and dropped the bag from her hand.

Rd: Hi Rajji dear, how are u?

R: Leave my way i want to go home and that's oly gud for u.

Rd: Going home...for who???????

R: that's none of ur business.

Rd: no dear it's my business to take care of u.

R: I think that u forgot this road and sohum and don't call me as dear.

Rd: ya ya i remember it, for bani sohum came but now for u who will come dear?????

R: Don't dare to use his name in ur dirty mouth. He is my husband and he will come for me.

Rd: Oh ya ya he is ur husband na, i am really sorry. I will not be able to forget that incident in my life time,  my wife left me and went and i am no in that house it's all bcz of ur so called husband.

R: Smiled with the pride, then wat leave my way or else u will have to suffer worse than that.

Rd: Thank u for remaining me my dearrr. Oh wait a mint did i say ur husband?? Then i am really sorry it's all bcz of ur Ex-HUSBAND.

R: wat ur telling? U dog, wat u did to him tell me wat u did to my sohum????

Rd: No dear i didn't do anything, he oly did, i am just a post man. He wrote a letter and left u, i think he is off to some states i think so and showed the letter.

She was not able to believe her ears, her heart stopped beating, and her whole bodies were frozen. Wat she thought in her life should not happen for 2nd time now that had happen. She made her step very slowly back ward, her eyes were pouring very heavily. Her hands were still holding the laddo box very tightly... "i won't belive u, my sohum will not do this to me, he will not leave me, i want to meet him. I will not believe u, i will not believe u" with that she ran away. Randeep chased her, wen she was out of control he took one heavy wooden log and throwed towards her leg. It hit her very badly in the legs and she falls to the ground her laddo box hit the ground and all the laddos were scattered on the ground. She lifted her head and saw the laddos and remembered how happily she made it for him. Randeep came to her side and dragged her to the car. She was unable to stand bcz of the pain in the leg.

For sohum time was not running, it was oly crossed 7.30 pm but for him it was like 700 years. He went around his house like a small cat in search of milk but he didn't enter his room, he told himself that he will enter with his wife oly. He arranged everything in the house suddenly the house become a place to him. He scolded himself for not understanding Rajji's love and also late pick up of his heart for love. He had the fear of failing in his love again, but he understood the fact of life. He was remembering the sweet time which tey both spent together in the name of silent love. He saw the time it showed 7.55pm his heart started to beat faster, his hand and head were sweating. His eyes were fixed on the door for his angel entry. "Door may open in anytime and Angel will come in" this was the mantra chanted by his heart, but her angel didn't turn up till now that was also bothering him.

The clock showed 8 and the phone rang, he was not able to move his eyes refused to move from viewing door way. His hand also made no movements to take the phone. She didn't come, it was her punishment to him he has to take it. He closed his eyes tears were rolling from the eyes. At the last moment he took the phone with the closed eyes and said "HELLO".

PRECAP: Sohum Kicked Randeep from back by using his right foot.

Quote of the day: Doing some gud to other may come bad for u but that will also end in gud.

Note: pls tell me if u like it or not and press the like button without fail. Tell me which part or line u liked the mostEmbarrassed

Edited by prabha.abha - 27 September 2013 at 5:42am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

CHAITHRA99sham24love-arhivishalfoolChit15iluvrainaartisindhusri-Sakthi-sailujaawesome-raji-P.S-thalanehageet

thala IF-Stunnerz
thala
thala

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
nice emo update
Clap

prabha.abha

prabha.abha Goldie
prabha.abha
prabha.abha

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramasuresh78

nice emo update
Clap

thank u Tongue
sailuja IF-Dazzler
sailuja
sailuja

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
really super conecpt .Thumbs Up. i like so much.. very emotional and exciting love concept of soji  well done dearClap

prabha.abha

sindhusri Senior Member
sindhusri
sindhusri

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Its fantastic..wonderful...superb...fabulous...excellent...very good...update...after randeep entry its so interest and monkey expressions were so good...u r really so much talented ya good creativity...i was laughing while imagining the preccap...finally quotes superb...true...good job...continue soon...

prabha.abha

Go to top