Bani - Ishq Da Kalma
Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

India-Forums

A Falling star.......Last part updated (Page 12)

prabha.abha Goldie
prabha.abha
prabha.abha

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Part 5:
<...> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> <...>

AT 5pm:
Sohum was sitting in a state of madness, he did not understand wat he is doing he wrote the letter and also he feared if Rajji did not accept him but he was also ready to accept the punishment of his life. Wen he sees the thinks he get the flash back of Rajji with that, he entered kitchen and touched the tea pot. It was morning Rajji was preparing tea for all and sohum was returning from the bath and searching for the towel he heard Rajji screaming his name in pain and the very next moment he was in her side and holding her hand. She poured the hot tea in her hand and her hand was burning. Sohum touched with his ice hand and rajji felt the sudden chillness in the hot place and fainted in his shoulder. He lifted her and made her comfortable in bed. Simran gave the medicine to apply on her hand. Everyone felt sorry for rajji but sohum oly felt the pain wat she underwent. The cried voice calling his name for help by thinking that he removed his hand from that pot in a fraction of second. She took one week time to recover from the wound, those day r the memorable day in both of them life. He did the service for her; even though he hates her but something made him to help her, which may be she also did the same to him after coming out from the jail. He touched her silky hair to comb it. He felt her velvet lips while feeding food. He made her to sleep. He applied medicine regularly without fail for a day. He felt some strange feelings while doing all this to her but he was happy for the strange feelings to rule him.

AT 6pm:

Rajji was packing laddos for sohum in the box. She remembers of Angad saying about sohum and his fav laddos. In child hood Angad will use laddos to convince him in any matter, they both used to chase in the house for a fight but wen sohum sees laddo some were he will stop chasing and will start eating laddos. She finished packing and had a sweet smile in her face while thinking about his childhood. Rajji mom entered kitchen and saw her daughter sweet smile and kissed her in the forehead and asked her to pack her bags. Rajji was packing her and by mistake she pushed the letter written by sohum to the ground. She was thinking about going back to her home, the thought about sohum made her to feel sad as if she lost the battle which was fought for one year. She packed her thinks and went to take bath.

A car came and stopped in front of Bani house. A guy got down from the car, he played with his car key and entered the house and searched for everyone but tey all went missing for him. He then entered Rajji house and searched for any one, Rajji mom who was working in the kitchen failed to notice him. He entered Rajji room and saw the bag which is fully packed and heard the water sound in the bath room and fumed in anger.  While turning back to leave, he dashed himself in the corner of the bed and missed to catch the key which fell on the ground. He saw some white paper and took it in his hand and read it, with the evil smile he kept the letter in his packet. He moved out from the room and went inside the kitchen. Rajji mom turned back and saw Randeep standing with the smiling face. She great ted him and offered tea but he refused. "No maa i came here to see Bani and Prammet before going, but i missed them maa" he told with the sweet smile and evil heart. "Oh my dear son tey left long back itself na, u would have come early itself" replied Rajji mom. No one in the house knows the real face of him except the three. "It's ok maa i have lots of work to be done for now itself" by telling that he touched the sohum letter in his pocket.

PRECAP: it was 8pm sohum phone rang...

<...> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> <...>

Quot of the day: True love will have to face so many evils

Note: pls tell me if u like it or not and press the like button without fail. Tell me which part or line u liked the mostEmbarrassed

Sorry guy i not able to give the monkey emotionsCrypls forgive me for that

Edited by prabha.abha - 21 September 2013 at 1:35pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

CHAITHRA99sham24love-arhiChit15-Sakthi-BullsEye777

BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Wonderful!! RandeepAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prabha.abha

prabha.abha Goldie
prabha.abha
prabha.abha

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BullsEye777

Wonderful!! RandeepAngry

ya ya its a surprise for u all...how is it????????LOL

sailuja IF-Dazzler
sailuja
sailuja

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.abha

Part 5:
<...> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> <...>

AT 5pm:
Sohum was sitting in a state of madness, he did not understand wat he is doing he wrote the letter and also he feared if Rajji did not accept him but he was also ready to accept the punishment of his life. Wen he sees the thinks he get the flash back of Rajji with that, he entered kitchen and touched the tea pot. It was morning Rajji was preparing tea for all and sohum was returning from the bath and searching for the towel he heard Rajji screaming his name in pain and the very next moment he was in her side and holding her hand. She poured the hot tea in her hand and her hand was burning. Sohum touched with his ice hand and rajji felt the sudden chillness in the hot place and fainted in his shoulder. He lifted her and made her comfortable in bed. Simran gave the medicine to apply on her hand. Everyone felt sorry for rajji but sohum oly felt the pain wat she underwent. The cried voice calling his name for help by thinking that he removed his hand from that pot in a fraction of second. She took one week time to recover from the wound, those day r the memorable day in both of them life. He did the service for her; even though he hates her but something made him to help her, which may be she also did the same to him after coming out from the jail. He touched her silky hair to comb it. He felt her velvet lips while feeding food. He made her to sleep. He applied medicine regularly without fail for a day. He felt some strange feelings while doing all this to her but he was happy for the strange feelings to rule him.

AT 6pm:

Rajji was packing laddos for sohum in the box. She remembers of Angad saying about sohum and his fav laddos. In child hood Angad will use laddos to convince him in any matter, they both used to chase in the house for a fight but wen sohum sees laddo some were he will stop chasing and will start eating laddos. She finished packing and had a sweet smile in her face while thinking about his childhood. Rajji mom entered kitchen and saw her daughter sweet smile and kissed her in the forehead and asked her to pack her bags. Rajji was packing her and by mistake she pushed the letter written by sohum to the ground. She was thinking about going back to her home, the thought about sohum made her to feel sad as if she lost the battle which was fought for one year. She packed her thinks and went to take bath.

A car came and stopped in front of Bani house. A guy got down from the car, he played with his car key and entered the house and searched for everyone but tey all went missing for him. He then entered Rajji house and searched for any one, Rajji mom who was working in the kitchen failed to notice him. He entered Rajji room and saw the bag which is fully packed and heard the water sound in the bath room and fumed in anger.  While turning back to leave, he dashed himself in the corner of the bed and missed to catch the key which fell on the ground. He saw some white paper and took it in his hand and read it, with the evil smile he kept the letter in his packet. He moved out from the room and went inside the kitchen. Rajji mom turned back and saw Randeep standing with the smiling face. She great ted him and offered tea but he refused. "No maa i came here to see Bani and Prammet before going, but i missed them maa" he told with the sweet smile and evil heart. "Oh my dear son tey left long back itself na, u would have come early itself" replied Rajji mom. No one in the house knows the real face of him except the three. "It's ok maa i have lots of work to be done for now itself" by telling that he touched the sohum letter in his pocket.

PRECAP: it was 8pm sohum phone rang...

<...> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> <...>

Quot of the day: True love will have to face so many evils

Note: pls tell me if u like it or not and press the like button without fail. Tell me which part or line u liked the mostEmbarrassed

Sorry guy i not able to give the monkey emotionsCrypls forgive me for that

nice concept of  soji with randeepBig smileAmazingClap

prabha.abha

prabha.abha Goldie
prabha.abha
prabha.abha

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saila1305

nice concept of  soji with randeepBig smileAmazingClap

thank u
BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

Wonderful!! RandeepAngry

ROFL Phata poster nikla villainLOL
prabha.abha Goldie
prabha.abha
prabha.abha

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged

Wonderful!! RandeepAngry

ROFLPhata poster nikla villainLOL

Hi wat ur saying i dono hindi Embarrassed
sindhusri Senior Member
sindhusri
sindhusri

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Nice update ya...nice soji moments wish to see the same in onscreen also...And the villain randeep now his eye turns over rajji...want to know what is going to happen next...good job...waiting for the update...

prabha.abha

Go to top