Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabha.abha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi frnds i will not be able to upload part 3 till saturday. I am leaving to my native for my cousin marriage. So oly sorry dear frnds 😭

prabha.abha thumbnail
PART 3:

It's been four days since she came to her mom's house ter was no phone call or a visit by him, it made her to worry more. She lost her weight and the charm in the face her reddish eyes tell that it didn't sleep well and it was raining heavily all the time. Her waiting become more and more painful wen she saw her sister wit hubby, it hurts her some were in the heart but she was happy for her best frnd who was not suffering like her.  In Rajji's home her mom was asking about her relationship status with her husband at the same time sohum ringing the calling bell in Rajji's home. She was much tensed and feared to tell anything to her mom. Wen she tried to open the mouth her father came and informed them that sohum had come. Rajji mom noted the sudden smile in her face and which faded very next moment. He asked rajji go and take care of him. She was happy by thinking that he came for her, the thoughts made her to forget all the sufferings which she underwent for past one year. She came out from the kitchen and searched him around the hall and outside but he went missing. She searched him but he went missing from her eyes. Sohum,who was sitting in Rajj room which was told to do by his father in law. He was stun to see the rajji's photos in the room, it all had the beauty full smile which he has not seen in long time may be after ter marriage. He felt very uncomfortable and guilt but at the same time he was lost in her beauty. She was telling herself that "he went without telling anything then y he came" she moved towards her room and opened it. At the same time sohum also opened the door. Tey both dashed with each other. Rajji was shocked to see him in her bed room.

Rajji was rubbing her forehead and asked "u, wat ur doing in my bed room?"

Sohum was giving a blank expression by seeing his angle, who was now looking like a very week human who was not eaten for months. She asked again. Sohum somehow came out from the shock or happiness for seeing her or the mixed feelings and managed to give the answer in a one breath "ur dad invited me for lunch and he asked me to sit here". Rajji with a sad face went out. sohum was scolding himself for not asking sorry and for blabbering like a school boy. He suddenly dashed with the wooden cupboard and some of the notes fall down from that, he slowly took all those notes and was about to keep them back where he saw Rajji's photo was peeping out from one of the diary. He replaced all other book in the cupboard other than the diary. He sat on the bed and saw the beauty full angel in school uniform. He slowly opened the diary and saw the beauty full handwriting.

Hi diary it's me Rajji, how are u? i am fine bcz i have completed my +2 exams and from today holidays oly. I am really feeling sorry for my family bcz tey have to tolerate my mischief's for full time na...

Today was the gr8t day me and Bani had a nice lunch outside the hose without knowing to any one, as use ally Bani was afraid...

Sohum Reaction:

Today was the sad day for me, Bani refused to talk to me. Wat i did like that oly that professor scolded me so oly i put lots of biting ants in his shoes, bcz of that he can't walk for oly one week na. Diary, u itself tell me, cutting collage and seeing film is that much bad huh? Then y that professor gave punishment. After knowing the ants issues Bani was very anger at me...

Sohum Reaction:

...today i saw the shooting star, bani made me to wish something in the heart. I made one wish for two of them. We want a gud guy for both of them in the name of life partner...

Sohum Reaction:

...ok ok, diary i agree that i oly cheated my brother. U itself know na i am very scared to sleep in the floor. So oly tricked my brother and got the place in the bed. Oh Rajji i am really proud of u so sweet, I love u so much.

Sohum Reaction:

Actually i was changing the channels by that time oly i got the view of that saree. OMG it was such a beauty full sarry, u know i really loved it and i secretly wish for a saree to god.

Sohum Reaction:

Precap: Sohum eyes become wider by seeing his name in the diary😉

Qutos of the day: The past have the power to change the future

Note: pls tell me if u like it or not and press the like button without fail. Tell me which part or line u liked the most

Jugliji Thanx for ur love and afftection to tis FF...

Edited by prabha.abha - 10 years ago
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prabha.abha

PART 3:

It's been four days since she came to her mom's house ter was no phone call or a visit by him, it made her to worry more. She lost her weight and the charm in the face her reddish eyes tell that it didn't sleep well and it was raining heavily all the time. Her waiting become more and more painful wen she saw her sister wit hubby, it hurts her some were in the heart but she was happy for her best frnd who was not suffering like her.  In Rajji's home her mom was asking about her relationship status with her husband at the same time sohum ringing the calling bell in Rajji's home. She was much tensed and feared to tell anything to her mom. Wen she tried to open the mouth her father came and informed them that sohum had come. Rajji mom noted the sudden smile in her face and which faded very next moment. He asked rajji go and take care of him. She was happy by thinking that he came for her, the thoughts made her to forget all the sufferings which she underwent for past one year. She came out from the kitchen and searched him around the hall and outside but he went missing. She searched him but he went missing from her eyes. Sohum,who was sitting in Rajj room which was told to do by his father in law. He was stun to see the rajji's photos in the room, it all had the beauty full smile which he has not seen in long time may be after ter marriage. He felt very uncomfortable and guilt but at the same time he was lost in her beauty. She was telling herself that "he went without telling anything then y he came" she moved towards her room and opened it. At the same time sohum also opened the door. Tey both dashed with each other. Rajji was shocked to see him in her bed room.

Rajji was rubbing her forehead and asked "u, wat ur doing in my bed room?"

Sohum was giving a blank expression by seeing his angle, who was now looking like a very week human who was not eaten for months. She asked again. Sohum somehow came out from the shock or happiness for seeing her or the mixed feelings and managed to give the answer in a one breath "ur dad invited me for lunch and he asked me to sit here". Rajji with a sad face went out. sohum was scolding himself for not asking sorry and for blabbering like a school boy. He suddenly dashed with the wooden cupboard and some of the notes fall down from that, he slowly took all those notes and was about to keep them back where he saw Rajji's photo was peeping out from one of the diary. He replaced all other book in the cupboard other than the diary. He sat on the bed and saw the beauty full angel in school uniform. He slowly opened the diary and saw the beauty full handwriting.

Hi diary it's me Rajji, how are u? i am fine bcz i have completed my +2 exams and from today holidays oly. I am really feeling sorry for my family bcz tey have to tolerate my mischief's for full time na...

Today was the gr8t day me and Bani had a nice lunch outside the hose without knowing to any one, as use ally Bani was afraid...

Sohum Reaction:

Today was the sad day for me, Bani refused to talk to me. Wat i did like that oly that professor scolded me so oly i put lots of biting ants in his shoes, bcz of that he can't walk for oly one week na. Diary, u itself tell me, cutting collage and seeing film is that much bad huh? Then y that professor gave punishment. After knowing the ants issues Bani was very anger at me...

Sohum Reaction:

...today i saw the shooting star, bani made me to wish something in the heart. I made one wish for two of them. We want a gud guy for both of them in the name of life partner...

Sohum Reaction:

...ok ok, diary i agree that i oly cheated my brother. U itself know na i am very scared to sleep in the floor. So oly tricked my brother and got the place in the bed. Oh Rajji i am really proud of u so sweet, I love u so much.

Sohum Reaction:

Actually i was changing the channels by that time oly i got the view of that sarry. OMG it was such a beauty full sarry, u know i really loved it and i secretly wish for a sarry to god.

Sohum Reaction:

Qutos of the day: The past have the power to change the future

Note: pls tell me if u like it or not and press the like button without fail. Tell me which part or line u liked the most

thanx ..wow wonderful concept👏 iam  really interesting to read  ur updating😃..  supervb. powerpack soji scene 👏
prabha.abha thumbnail

Originally posted by: saila1305

thanx ..wow wonderful concept👏 iam  really interesting to read  ur updating😃..  supervb. powerpack soji scene 👏

thank u 😳

sindhusri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u prabha for this update i really liked it especially liked the diary part...continue soon all the best...
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very nice! 😊 and thats a pretty saree 😳
prabha.abha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sindhusri

Thank u prabha for this update i really liked it especially liked the diary part...continue soon all the best...

Thank u😳

prabha.abha thumbnail

Originally posted by: MannieXO

very nice! 😊 and thats a pretty saree 😳

Thank u, i really searched for that saree for one hour😆

sindhusri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice precap want to know what she has written about sohum...pls continue soon...really good job dear...i think u know tamil...romba nalla iruku indha ff enaku romba pidichiruku...seekiram continue pannunga...sema dhool...kalakunga...
prabha.abha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sindhusri

Nice precap want to know what she has written about sohum...pls continue soon...really good job dear...i think u know tamil...romba nalla iruku indha ff enaku romba pidichiruku...seekiram continue pannunga...sema dhool...kalakunga...

tis song is 4 u