Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: prabha.abha

its nice na...some think diff i want to do so oly

really different theme 
waiting for the next part

ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
would love to read it, pm me when you post it :) 
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice start pls do continue pls pm me whenever u update..love to read more ff's on soji.
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
iam so happy lot of fan write of FF soji. ... but amazing da starting  ..hero & herione.❤️. let see hero& heroine  love story ❤️ supervb👍🏼 Edited by saila1305 - 10 years ago
prabha.abha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saila1305

iam so happy lot of fan write of FF soji. ... but amazing da starting ..hero & herione.❤️. let see hero& heroine love story❤️supervb👍🏼

thanx for u comment 😉
prabha.abha thumbnail
Will update shortly 😎

prabha.abha thumbnail

"Enough sohum for how many days ur going to blame me, i have accept the fate, y cant u do that???????? All ways ur thinking about u oly, for a single moment think about me also. How it will be for me wen i was ready to marry someone with my whole heart and married someone. wat all the pain got through this marriage me also got the same pain, just think of it. I was the one who want u and bani to be married but it all went upside down, wat can i do for that?" with that rajj break down in front of everyone. simran was trying to console rajj. Angad was trying to make sohum understand but all went in vain.

"It's all bcz of Ameek i had to marry u" with those words he went out. He was not really able to see her like this, it made him to fell that something worse had happen to him. Some time he knows that rajj is not to be blamed but he do no wat to do. He care for rajj and started to like her but he does not understand it. He went to the lake were he used to sit and lost in the memories of his love, but for the 1st time he was lost in the world of rajj. He was thinking about rajj the incident that happened between them in the past 1year. She had passed in the test and also accepted as a good bahu and by saving him from jail she has proved to be a good wife . Actually  Rajji's effort made his heart to melt. He had helped her a lot in the test to pass but no one knew it. Now Bani will also go to Canada with her husband, prameet had come to pick up her. But Rajji's life was a big????? to him, it made him to hate himself . "Rajj deserve more, i am not good for her, y cants other understand this" he was shouting to the stars in the sky.

"For one year i was trying and had faith in my marriage but now i lost everything i don't thing i will make it. I also want a life like all other gals, y it's happening to me, now wat i will do" With that she rested her head in simran's shoulder. Rajj had slowly started loving sohum, but she is feared to tell him. She knew that he will not accept her, but still she loved him. It all started one day that she was seeing TV and ter was a ad for ice cream by seeing that she started to should "Bani my favorite flavor" then oly she remembered that she is far away from her reality. By very next day sohum had brought chocolate flavor ice cream, from that moment she understood that he has also has some soft corner for her in his heart like her.   Simran spoke to her "u just go to ur mom's house" rajji looked with the questing eyes. "Yes, rajji tis is the oly way we can make him understand.  Oly the absent of a wife will teach a husband, wats the important of a wife" Simran was helping to wipe the tears in rajji's eyes. "But wat i will tell to all of them" she asked by looking both of them. "u just say that u came to spent time with Bani as she is leaving India in one week" Angad told and gave his hand to Rajji to make her stand from the floor.

Precap: Sohum sleping in the rajji place on her mat in the floor😳

Qutos of the day: In Love and War we should fight  very hard then oly we can win

Note: pls tell me if u like it or not and press the like button without fail. Tell me which part or line u liked the most😳

Edited by prabha.abha - 10 years ago
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update ...really loved it
and it's nice that u gave a positive life to bani
so bani's issue can't create any problem between  soji

especially i love that sohum brought icecream for rajji
and love the rajji-simran bonding

eagerly waiting for your next update 
and love simran's plan..i am waiting when rajji back to her dad's house and sohum will miss her
update soon

and me  first...

prabha.abha thumbnail
Originally posted by: awesome-raji

awesome update ...really loved it

and it's nice that u gave a positive life to bani
so bani's issue can't create any problem between  soji

especially i love that sohum brought icecream for rajji
and love the rajji-simran bonding

eagerly waiting for your next update 
and love simran's plan..i am waiting when rajji back to her dad's house and sohum will miss her
update soon

and me  first...

today my bro bought me my fav chocolate flavor ice cream, that time oly i got this idea...and made that as a starting point😛

thank u so much for the lovely comment

-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update Prabha! Soham should start missing Rajji.. only then he will realize she means something in his life! I like that you have taken the story forward and are eliminating Bani from Sohji's life by sending her to Canada!