Ramayan

Ramayan 1st September Written Update-LAST EPISODE (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

@Neilu and Sherlock yes the time slot is completely nonsensical and then they expect TRP's hmm..Anyways..Feeling very sad that the wonderful show ended..The last episode left me very gloomy.I will miss NeilCry

The problem is that from the very start, Sagar Pictures was trying to copy the 1986 Ramayan by Ramanand Sagar. Unhappy People who have watched the original Ramayan can identify many scenes in this Ramayan, especially during Yudh Kand, where entire dialogues were copy pasted from 1986 Ramayan (for example, Angad in Ravan's court). Sagar Pictures was trying to copy everything about the old Ramayan in the hopes that they could get equal popularity, but it totally backfired on them!

First of all, the time slot may have worked wonders for Ramayan back in 1986, since TV itself was very limited back then, but today there are so many shows! Daily shows are more popular now than weekend shows, and particular time slots are the best to gain attention. Weekend mornings are not a good time to grab people's attention, because most people do not watch TV then. Also, some originality is needed to make a show popular! Often, this Ramayan lost its originality because it tried to imitated 1986 Ramayan. It was most interesting when the dialogues and scenes were original, such as during Aranya Kand (which was the best part of Zee Tv's Ramayan IMO).

The reason NDTV Ramayan became a hit is that it was very different from 1986 Ramayan. Although it called itself a remake, it deviated from the previous Ramayan a lot and became its own original show. The same thing with Devon ke Dev Mahadev. The reason it became so popular is that 1) No show on Lord Shiva has come in recent times and 2) it's very original in its cinematography and technology. Although neither NDTV Ramayan nor DKDM are perfect shows and have had many deviations from the scriptures, they touched the audience because of their originality.

I wish Sagar Pictures learns a lesson from this and never tries to copy another show again. There was so much comparison in the beginning of Ramayan with 1986 Ramayan. There were so many articles comparing Arun Govil and Gagan Malik. It was all unnecessary and backfired on the success of this Ramayan. Originality is always best. Remakes are fine, but originality should be maintained.

Time slot is definitely one of the reasons this Ramayan did not become popular, but the above issue of originality is also a major one. I'm saying this because my family and friends voiced the same concern during many episodes. This Ramayan failed a lot in originality.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ramayan 1st September Written Update-LAST EPISODE (Page 3)" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LoLalisherlockmanzilmukul

sherlock

IF-Dazzler

sherlock

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

THANKS A TON FOR POSTING THIS, NNEEIILL.Big smile 

Best picture of the entire show. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LoLali.Vrish.manzilmukulnneeiill

SanaJasmine

IF-Rockerz

SanaJasmine

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
thanx piu for the brilliant update...will miss ramayan...still felt bad for this show...it was the best mytho shows on tv right now...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoLalimanzilmukul

LoLali

IF-Dazzler

LoLali

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
After 1986 ramayan this is the second ramayan that has really touched my heart . . .. .the best thing about this ramayan ws its outstanding casting . . .we got excellent ram, sita and lakshman . .brilliant hanuman ji . .and best ravan ever since 1986 ramayan . . .the show has given us so many memorable moments to cherish for life . . .the cast and crew have worked really hard to give us viewers a heart-felt experience . . .i sincerely appreciate their effort.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukulnneeiill

varaali

IF-Dazzler

varaali

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Has this episode been uploaded anywhere as yet?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varaali

i saw it in desit t v  forum  . net...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul

varaali

IF-Dazzler

varaali

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

Originally posted by varaali

i saw it in desit t v  forum  . net...

Thank you or the link. It was useful indeed.

Thank you for the WU and all those who wrote updates. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.manzilmukulnneeiill

Post Reply New Post

Go to top