Ramayan

Ramayan 1st September Written Update-LAST EPISODE (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
@Vrish Thanks for sharing all those details and I cannot agree more that the ending was choppy and rushed.Even the TC article had itself had interviews from actors who said that they were DOING PATCHWORKSleepy so nothing outstanding was expected.I wish they had given it a proper closure..One more episode could have done justice to the episodes.Ouch
@Visha...Yes indeed the coronation was a choppy patchwork of of previous scenes of Ramayan when Ram Lakshman had come to Ayodhya after their Gurukul and a scene from the arti which Ram and Sita did together..They never cared to show any LU reunion or Bharat Ram reunion.Very unhappy but still they did gave it a  closure..THE ABRUPT ENDING HAS LEFT ME VERY DISAPPOINTED SIGHOuch

Edited by manzilmukul - 01 September 2013 at 6:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.nneeiill..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ramayan 1st September Written Update-LAST EPISODE (Page 2)" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Geeshu

IF-Rockerz

Geeshu

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Piu..:) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukulnneeiill

sherlock

IF-Dazzler

sherlock

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU, MM, & for all the previous WUs that you wrote, too. 
This serial will always remain my favourite Ramayan on TV. 
Neha was brilliant as Maa Sita. Gagan too was very good as Shri Ram. 

Sadly, it got a raw deal, starting with a nonsensical time slot & ending in such a rushed manner. But whatever episodes we got, they were very well done. 

Goodbye.Smile

Jai Siya Ram. 

.Vrish.manzilmukulnneeiill

jesusislord22

jesusislord22

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Goodbye!!!!!!!!!Ouch

Edited by jesusislord22 - 01 September 2013 at 10:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
just now finished watching ramayan...

i know it was rushed and patched up..but eventhen i felt very sad and emotional and i could connect well with the emotions ..i felt sad when ravan fell down...devta's showering petals was so well animated..it was a divine moment indeed...and i felt choked seeing today's episode... i appreciate all cast n crew who with all constraints somehow pulled up a decent episode..vibishan was ofc body double...

those flashbacks were really touching..i know they dint mean to show it as flashback but still...loved to see those moments again ...

will  miss this show dearly and piu i agree with you zee is foolish to launch Buddha at this time slot again...

Thanks to all wonderful members here..it was nice interacting with you all..

Edited by nneeiill - 01 September 2013 at 10:04am

.Vrish.manzilmukul..RamKiJanaki..

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
@Neilu and Sherlock yes the time slot is completely nonsensical and then they expect TRP's hmm..Anyways..Feeling very sad that the wonderful show ended..The last episode left me very gloomy.I will miss NeilCry

.Vrish.nneeiill..RamKiJanaki..

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks Piyu For The Last Episode Update Of Ramayan.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nneeiill

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
For a last rushed episode, it had both its positives and negatives.

I too was very disappointed with the ending. How could they have skipped such an important part like Sita's agni pariksha? Unhappy Although it may not be a favorite scene of any of us, it's an important part of Ramayan. They could have shown Tulsidas's agnipariksha since it's much quicker than Valmiki's and also less painful. In fact, they should not have shown Ram and Ravan's first battle. It was pointless since we could have gotten a better ending. They should have shown Ram-Ravan final battle, agni pariksha, and devoted the rest of the episode to family reunion and a better Rajyabhishek.

I too noticed that none of the last scenes were filmed again. They were all from the post-Gurukul and Vivah episodes, which tells us that the cast and crew were probably not aware of Ramayan's abrupt ending until it was too late. Maybe they did not have time to film any of the Rajyabhishek scenes. Confused

Anyway, I am grateful for this Ramayan first and foremost because it made me meet such knowledgeable and kindhearted people in this forum. Hug I will never forget you guys and I really hope we can still keep in contact. Please join us in the mythological masti forum and open an appreciation thread for this Ramayan, so that you can continue discussing it and loving it even after it's end. That forum is a haven for mytho lovers of previous shows, so you all are definitely welcome.

All the best to the cast and crew of Ramayan. May they get much better prospects in the future!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukulnneeiill

Post Reply New Post

Go to top